Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy (13615 Views)

What Will You Do If You Mistakenly See Your Wife's Younger Sister Naked? / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private / Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Emeka71(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

She's 19... he as the responsible way older adult should reprove, instead he's planning to fck her.
They are all matured.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Mrscarter(f): 3:08am On Apr 06, 2021
SMBH:
Why dont you just lock the door and cover all the holes( pun intended)

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Mrscarter(f): 3:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
No I won't. Thing is we once had it with a random girl when we went on vacation so it's not as if my wife is averse to something like that. Just that it's now her sister we're talking about

Yeah some couples like having a little extra excitement bringing in a third person to join them in sex. But the sister in law?
Even if your wife agreed u must consider any possible problems that could come from this.
What if the sister wants more? Like wen the wife isnt around? What if she catches feelings for you? What if it stirs up competition between the sisters or jelousy? U should consider all these possiblities. Sometimes a fantasy is best left being just a fantasy.
I knew a married couple once and they had a 3some with another girl n afterwards the wife became obsessed with the idea her husband was sleeping with this girl behind her back and seeing as the wife was attractive but not as attractive as the other girl the wife got really jelous n self conscious n paranoid n started distrusting her husband n everytime he left the house shed think he was with the girl so she even went as far as going to the girls parents house n making a scene n almost exposed wat happened to the girls parents. She made a scene in the streets wen she seen the girl a few times. N all along the husband n girl were innocent.
Bringing in a stranger is one thing but someone whos in your close circle/family...thats risky
So just consider all possible outcomes of such a thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by WoundedLamb: 4:01am On Apr 06, 2021
The shamelessness of it all! Some of you on this platform are just... I don't know. These are the men Nigerian women are left with. How sad.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by ShadowCracker(m): 4:06am On Apr 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The shamelessness of it all! Some of you on this platform are just... I don't know. These are the men Nigerian women are left with. How sad.
It is obviously a fake story probably written by a kid, designed to chase clout and traffic cheesy.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by WoundedLamb: 4:11am On Apr 06, 2021
ShadowCracker:

It is obviously a fake story probably written by a kid, designed to chase clout and traffic cheesy.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm actually more concerned about the comments.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by bummyla(m): 4:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Thunder fire you there!
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by 1030(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2021
U dont love your wife
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Just look at the person somebody went to marry. undecided
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Gmajor(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by afribabe: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
I don't think anybody has married this one...... I have tried to picture him as a married man/man of marriageable age but the picture I am getting in my head is not making any sense..... But if by any mistake, he is really married and truthful about that his post, then the matter collect my mouth ooo..O gbenu tan

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Fantasy and desires does not last, because an individual becomes easily tired of them on a long Run.

Don't chase what will not last (Fantasy)
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2021
afribabe:
I don't think anybody has married this one...... I have tried to picture him as a married man/man of marriageable age but the picture I am getting in my head is not making any sense..... But if by any mistake, he is really married and truthful about that his post, then the matter collect my mouth ooo..O gbenu tan

I really hope he's just trolling...
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Abdulpro1(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
My wife's younger sister who is 19 came to stay with us. So last week I noticed movements anytime my wife is moaning and got to find out it's her sister who normally comes to peep through the key hole. So from three days back, I started leaving the door slightly open and position my wife in a way that her sis can now see my thing going in and out. I'm nervous to tell my wife but Its exciting for me. I just wish my wife would like what I'm thinking. I still don't want to risk it and jeopardize my marriage. Pls advise me.
I laughed so hard after reading this, grin grin some men are just mad. Oga you de mad? grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Symphony2: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Can u imagine. When I observe some married men behaviour ehh! Honestly som ladies dey try.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Princeaniemeka: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
My wife's younger sister who is 19 came to stay with us. So last week I noticed movements anytime my wife is moaning and got to find out it's her sister who normally comes to peep through the key hole. So from three days back, I started leaving the door slightly open and position my wife in a way that her sis can now see my thing going in and out. I'm nervous to tell my wife but Its exciting for me. I just wish my wife would like what I'm thinking. I still don't want to risk it and jeopardize my marriage. Pls advise me.
I want to tell you point blank, YOU WANT TO COMMIT TABBOO. HOW CAN YOU FANTASIZE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE SISTER WITH YOUR WIFE PARTAKING AS WELL. CHAAIIIII ALU MPKE. ARE YOU FROM WHERE? COS YOU CAN'T BE FROM MY FATHERS LAND. NOW LISTENING VERY WELL, IF YOU TRY IT, I PROMISE YOU THAT YOUR KIDS WILL BE SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER TO INFINITY (GENERATIONAL CURSE). HOW CAN YOU WANT YOUR WIFE SISTER'S TO CHOP HER SISTER WHILE YOU LEAVE YOUR SEEK FANTASY. ALLLLUUUUUUUUU MKPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by kudusman(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2021
hahahahahahahahaha e shock me
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by yetunsbay(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
No I won't. Thing is we once had it with a random girl when we went on vacation so it's not as if my wife is averse to something like that. Just that it's now her sister we're talking about
Sir, are u well
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by yetunsbay(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Oloshi, I hope you don't sleep with her on day undecided Kuku do video for us to see for Free. I reject your type of man as a husband
sis I reject am for u ooo
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by meobizy(f): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2021
I wonder how much these creative writers will make if Nairaland starts paying.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by DaInferno(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
your type fit temptdevil, gosh!, but seriously bro, u d back slide
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by itsmepareto: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Don't mind the guy, her mother inlaw self is not save

Olunmercy56 p weost=100519228:
Oloshi, I hope you don't sleep with her on day undecided Kuku do video for us to see for Free. I reject your type of man as a husband
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Reelmii: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
u could as well invite the sister for a party
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by officialtop(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2021
this one is deep o
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by SMBH: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Emu4u2c:

I Have something to say to you but Social media court of public opinion will crucify me for my opinion

Its a faceless forum say it nobody will crusify you
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Godwin25king: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2021
Na 3some dey hungry this guy undecided
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Duplexxx: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Small bikin talk
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by udomonday: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dat2jo:
I love the fact that she watches
I love it too when a woman watches.I happened to spend the night in my girlfriends house. and her cousin was with her.at night I couldn't even wait for her cousin to sleep deeply before I turned to her and started fucking.I could see her cousin who was sleeping on the floor almost sitting up to watch.the moaning was much and she was really turned on.knowing fully well that she was watching increased my libido and I was just banging away.I know that she always wanted me.and was always asking my girlfriend how big my dick is.and wished her boyfriend could bang the way I do.so I really had fun displaying my talent in her presence.needless to say that she finally couldn't hold it any longer.and she seduced me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Seniorwriter(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
meobizy:
I wonder how much these creative writers will make if Nairaland starts paying.

As a Seasoned writer I must put it to you that your notion is wrong cos there is nothing creative about what the OP has penned down..rather it is nauseatingly disgusting to say the least.
This is the kind Americans call MOTHERFUCKER

@OP you need psychological re-evaluations and medical help for your perverse (sick) mind.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Happyfela(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mumu
udomonday:
I love it too when a woman watches.I happened to spend the night in my girlfriends house. and her cousin was with her.at night I couldn't even wait for her cousin to sleep deeply before I turned to her and started fucking.I could see her cousin who was sleeping on the floor almost sitting up to watch.the moaning was much and she was really turned on.knowing fully well that she was watching increased my libido and I was just banging away.I know that she always wanted me.and was always asking my girlfriend how big my dick is.and wished her boyfriend could bang the way I do.so I really had fun displaying my talent in her presence.needless to say that she finally couldn't hold it any longer.and she seduced me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.