Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? (694 Views)

Christmas Was An Illegal Pagan Holiday In The US Until 1836. / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? by Janosky: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
I wonder why many JWs see the celebration of the death and resurrection of Jesus as non-christian. Is it that they choose to be ignorant of the purpose of the celebration or they do it out of just wanting to identify with cult-like belief of Charles Russell Taze?

Bros, you are NOT interested in the Bible truth.
You simply care more about the rice and chicken you will eat on the days of your pagan festivities
grin
Re: Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? by edoairways: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, you are NOT interested in the Bible truth.
You simply care more about the rice and chicken you will eat on the days of your pagan festivities
grin
Bible truth that doesn't support white wedding or discrimination against their fellow Christians undecided undecided
Re: Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
edoairways:

Bible truth that doesn't support white wedding or discrimination against their fellow Christians undecided undecided
white wedding is not biblical - .i.e. has nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? by edoairways: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
white wedding is not biblical - .i.e. has nothing to do with God. undecided
It has everything to do with it undecided undecided
Re: Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
edoairways:

It has everything to do with it undecided undecided
Absolutely nothing to do with the Bible. undecided
This is all God said on the issue...

Genesis 2 vs 24 (KJV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
So your white, traditional weddings, engagement parties, bride prices, parents' permissions, and the whole shebang have absolutely nothing to do with God and what He commanded. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lord Is Not My Shepherd For I Am Not A Sheep / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Reacts To Claim Of Lowering Church’s Standard Of Holiness | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.