Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? (5351 Views)

Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s / Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Rahkman: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
lascos912:
Bleep both of them, finger their Toto any how
real nigga grin
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Babaken(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is the story of acrimony
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
The one who helped me become somebody
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by SweetiliciousD: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
Anyone can stand with you when you had nothing especially when they see your potentials or vision

But not anyone can help you become something

Definitely, I'm going for the one who helped me build and become something

By connecting you to her sugar Dady ba?
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by 5Gbabe: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
Since I Cheated On The Lady Who Stood By Me When I Had Nothing I Will Actually Cheat Again On The Lady Who Helped Me Become Something
By Marrying The Girl With The Biggest Breast.. cheesy
Sense Will Not Kill Me grin
hahaha oga u done mad ooo
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by budaatum: 3:02am On Apr 07, 2021
DaInferno:
ask yourself this; what would a woman in your shoes do when she makes it?

she will try to find someone better that you. Someone that will fit her new persona. desperate times, desperate measures!

Really? She would not love and appreciate the man who stood by her when she had nothing and helped her become?

I think her desperate measures will bring back her desperate times when she thinks of what she did.
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Kondomatic(m): 4:19am On Apr 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Between a lady who stood by you when you had nothing and a lady who helped you become somebody...

Who would you marry?
The one with larger bosoms
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by femi4: 5:04am On Apr 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Between a lady who stood by you when you had nothing and a lady who helped you become somebody...

Who would you marry?
The later....she's more like your life support
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Alhajiemeritus: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Who would you marry?
Both
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by DaInferno(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2021
budaatum:

Really? She would not love and appreciate the man who stood by her when she had nothing and helped her become?

I think her desperate measures will bring back her desperate times when she thinks of what she did.

that's how most men think just like the op was stressing; for women?,not so sure
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by tiswell(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:
Let's be realistic here. A man will naturally settle for the one he loves and it could be the one who made him or the one who stood by him.

I remember when I met my ex. He didn't have anything but I staye with him because we liked and believed in each other.

Meanwhile there was this girl that was wiring his account every now and then. Infact she made my ex live like a big boy. Designers from top down was courtesy this girl but he never valued her. He even used the money she gifts him to cater for me then until I got a job

He told me one day, (after i told him I wasn't comfortable with the girl in the picture) that he doesn't love the girl and can't marry her though he likes her because she's nice. Huh?

He now went on to say, me that he loves, I'm too stubborn and I'm always fighting him. That he wishes I would be nice like her. I pinched myself and said wow. I wish this girl knows whats up.

Girls let's not be decieved. If a man loves you, e don love you.
so you became an accomplice to your boyfriend to defraud an unsuspecting lady of her hard earned money?

Now, after his supposed love for you, you are now his ex.

You have also been deceived.
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2021
author=tiswell post=100565236]
so you became an accomplice to your boyfriend to defraud an unsuspecting lady of her hard earned money?
For your info, they were together before I came into the picture and like in every normal relationship I asked if he had someone and he opened up and said yes but that he was trying to call off the relationship but the girl is not bulging and refused to let go. So he told her he sees them as friends. He told me to bear with him until he finalizes the breakup with her **chuckles**. So me I gat to wait cos i really liked him. Duh!
She chose to spend her money. He never forced her

Now, after his supposed love for you, you are now his ex.

And so? Which law says you must end up with everyone you date? .

You have also been deceived.
I knew this would come up.

Point of correction. I wasnt deceived because i called off the relationship as I wanted to focus and serve God. I'm not like you who will hear preaching year in year out and still continue to wallow in sin.
I rededicated my life to God and had to cut off boyfriend and girlfriend ish and thank God, I'm glad I did. Though he nearly gave up the ghost but thank God hes fine today. We still good friends. But no longer see each other. So, stop with the bad belle.
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by tiswell(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:
author=tiswell post=100565236]
For your info, they were together before I came into the picture and like in every normal relationship I asked if he had someone and he opened up and said yes but that he's trying call off the relationship but the girl is not bulging and refused to let go. So he told her he sees them as friends. He told me to bear with him until he finalizes the breakup with her **chuckles**. So me I gat to wait cos really liked him. Duh!
She chose to spend her money. He never forced her

And so? Which law says you must end up with everyone you date? .

I knew this would come up.

Point of correction. I wasnt deceived because i called off the relationship as I wanted to focus and serve God. I'm not like you who will hear preaching year in year out and still continue to wallow in sin.
I rededicated my life to God and had to cut off boyfriend and girlfriend ish and thank God, I'm glad I did. Though he nearly gave up the ghost but thank God hes fine today. We still good friends. But no longer see each other. So, stop with the bad belle.
you have no moral standards to call/address me as a sinner.

I bet you will still go back to him sooner or later, directly or indirectly(married or single).

Search your true innate emotions

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2021
tiswell:
you have no moral standards to call/address me as a sinner.

I bet you will still go back to him sooner or later, directly or indirectly(married or single).

Search your true innate emotions

After 5 years? No way!

Do you know how many times he has tried coming back? But the grace of God has kept me and now that I'm sold to God Its not possible to go back.

So, I'm not born again by my strength but by the power of God. Therefore, no going back.
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by tiswell(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

After 5 years? No way!

Do you know how many times he has tried coming back? But the grace of God has kept me and now that I'm sold to God Its not possible to go back.

So, I'm not born again by my strength but by the power of God. Therefore, no going back.
Hallelujah grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by Hibeekay857(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2021
LMS1:
Since I Cheated On The Lady Who Stood By Me When I Had Nothing I Will Actually Cheat Again On The Lady Who Helped Me Become Something
By Marrying The Girl With The Biggest Breast.. cheesy
Sense Will Not Kill Me grin
Lol
Re: Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Who would you marry?

did you later become somebody with the lady who stood by you when you had nothing?

did you even become somebody with the lady who helped you?

I will go for a lady who stood there when I had nothing but i just have to worked hard fast and make it cos if i slip, as a lady she may not want to stay there for long..no one likes suffering so it all depends on me....

as for the lady who helped me, someday she will use it as a campaign slogan that without her, i wont have been the 'dangote' I am tomorrow so it's best you make it on your own!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) / Is She Hiding In The Closet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.