Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

thank u all for your advices - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thank u all for your advices (2749 Views)

Please, Your Advices Are Needed / She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. / Thank u all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thank u all for your advices by oghene007(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2007
BRI

Are u there
Re: thank u all for your advices by iKoRn(m): 3:38am On Jul 16, 2007
What is she? Chief Justice Libido?
Re: thank u all for your advices by Prince22(m): 3:32am On Jul 17, 2007
They will both/unanimously shock you, there is no too ways about it.

Get out of it now no one love rivary unless they are messing you and you are careless

Beware of hyperthension!!!!!!!!!!! when it will happen.
Re: thank u all for your advices by happybabe(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2007
Bri,

I feel u my Dear. I have the same problem currently but bad. I know,
But u will find out that there is one whom u love most and he loves u too. But first u have to let the two of them go, then which ever one loves u enough to still want u and he loves u crazyly, then u have to get back together with him.

I wish u the best Girl
Re: thank u all for your advices by mayhem: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
I dont see any problem here.If a man can fall in love with two women then it should be possible a woman can fall in love with two men.what you just have to do is to make the two men fall in love with each other through the love you have for them.And what a jolly happy "couple " all of you will be.
Re: thank u all for your advices by jidololade: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
who ever it is that is a lair wil continue to lie and the truth has a way of unvailing it self smiley so my person shocked shine your eyes [ wo egbe e[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]] one of the two might just be the master minder of what u think is secret to the three
Re: thank u all for your advices by goldwater(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2007
hi pls am new here
Re: thank u all for your advices by forexace(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2007
well i think u re a big lier.cos u cant tell me dat d 2 guys
re playing dat stupid game with u. well i know guys 2 be mad seeing theirgirl standing with another man not 2 talk about not 2 talk about seeing my girl sleeping with another man,it stinks.
their only just there 2 use like 5naira purewater,
Re: thank u all for your advices by engee2(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
PLS GUYS STOP GIVING BAD ADVICES 2 HER OK.
@ BRI
ITS NOT POSSIBE 4 U 2 LOVE 2 PERSONS D STILL WAY OK.
U LOVE 1 AND LUST AFTER DE OTHER
COS DATS WAT HAPPENS ALL DE TIME

AND TO U MA DEAR SIS. FROM DE TWO MEN , IF THEY KNOW THEMSELVES, IT MEANS 1 IS USING U CLEARLY AND DE OTHER IS JUST SCARE OF LOSSING OUT. MA ADVICE IS" SINCE THEY BOTH KNOW THEM SELVES PLS PICK 1 AND LET DE OTHER GO AWAY BEFORE U BE DE 1 2 GO AWAY .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Although She Is Promiscuous But I Still Love Her / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? / Which Can You Share With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.