Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Thank u all - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank u all (8917 Views)

After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? / thank u all for your advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank u all by Beegoodd(f): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2008
Thank u all
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 29, 2008
Honey,things happen.
The fiancee was afterall not in the picture when you strayed,you told him what you did,did he tell you his own escapades?
The most important thing is that your conscience is clear.
If he decides to walk away then it was never meant to be.

Don't call him anymore !
You don't want to be seen as a nuisance and a pest.
Hold your head up high and move on.
Wipe those tears off your face my dear
There are many men out there who'll love you and not hold your past against you.
Keep the faith,that's the most precious gift you got.
Men can come and go but the right one will stay.
God bless.
Re: Thank u all by 4Him(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2008
pele. Go and be good next time.
Re: Thank u all by Beegoodd(f): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2008
@Nwando
thanks

@4Him
u try
Re: Thank u all by Cassiel(f): 1:48am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster
Its not the end of the world,ok?Prepare for your exams and get on with your life.And learn from your mistakes.
Re: Thank u all by SamMilla1(m): 1:52am On Mar 29, 2008
You can't get over it easily but with time you will. you are a special girl .You admitted what other agbero girls wont admit. your conscience is clear but your boyfriend is gone. Put your faith in God. If he really belong to you, he will come back, but if he doesnt come back, he never belong to you. its simple as that, Good luck.
Re: Thank u all by Outstrip(f): 1:58am On Mar 29, 2008
You have a good heart but think about it from his perspective. I can tell that you love him dearly so just imagine that he loves you as much as you love him and having to deal with what he is dealing with right now. His heart is obviously broken. You guys found each other again after a previous breakup and when thing were perfect again you betrayed him. It is simple. He needs time. He might decide to come back and he might not. You cannot force it. Focus on your life and let him deal with it anyway he can. Talk to him and if he doe snot want to talk, write him a letter.
Tell him that you love him and let him know that you know you betrayed his trust and you are sorry. Don't pester him just let him know that you still love him.
The truth is that you do not want him back if he cannot trust you anymore. Give him time to heal. He has to heal and then possibly learn to love you again. I hope all ends well for you both.
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2008
@ Nwado
A good councilor you are
God bless you.
@poster
cheer up that is not the end of everything,pls concentrate on your exam
for God knows why it happens that way.
Re: Thank u all by Cassiel(f): 2:07am On Mar 29, 2008
@Outstrip
Impressive romantic analysis grin
Re: Thank u all by pinkette(f): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2008
Hey girl. You're really very brave to confess such a thing, knowing what it could probably cost you. U did  the best thing and as a clear conscience fears no accusation, I think you should just let him be.
  Get up and make something out of your life girl! He's not worth it. He most certainly does not know your worth. You are a girl and it might not be easy but it can be done! Get over him and MOVE ON.
, Not that you won't accept him if he comes back sha. But that will be after enough SHAKARA O! Make him sweat well well before u accept him!
Re: Thank u all by samie(m): 2:17am On Mar 29, 2008
do you have a picture ?
Re: Thank u all by Dreloaded(f): 2:21am On Mar 29, 2008
Not to ruin the happy moment here but why did you end up sleeping with the ex dude when things were back to normal with your fiance? How did that happen, im just confuzzled here.

but I do agree with osisi (nwado)

stop calling him. HOpefully he'll miss you enough and truly forgive you and come back. You really cant blame him though, he has the right to be angry. Leave him alone for now and wish him the best.
Re: Thank u all by Dreloaded(f): 2:25am On Mar 29, 2008
pinkette:

H.
, Not that you won't accept him if he comes back sha. But that will be after enough SHAKARA O! Make him sweat well well before u accept him!

She lost that right.
Re: Thank u all by Cassiel(f): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2008
@d-reloaded
Uh,thot you called her post 'incoherent garbage' on the 'sujestion' thread.Funny you're here advising cheesy
Re: Thank u all by Dreloaded(f): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2008
Rofl

It was ruining our Halle Berry thread!! Lmao.

It is pretty jumbled though. Took me a while to finally understand undecided
Re: Thank u all by Teejay07(m): 5:22am On Mar 29, 2008
@ poster,

you have done your best. I guess, you just have to leave the rest to GOD. Some other ladies would have let sleeping dogs lie, you did right by baring all. Only, you never reckoned that your man would behave true to type (Typical of most men, the writer inclusive - A man would want to marry a virgin that knows how to please him in bed - what a mixup).

I can guess the impact the loss of your man must be having on you at the moment.

There is no need beating yourself over the head for telling it all to him. Why not just take a step back and let go of everything. Let GOD take control. If he is for you he will come back, if he is not you can never make him return.

Let Go, and Let GOD.

Cheer up. Its not the end of the world, you know. Infact you have something to help you with reality - your exams. Face your studies now, and stop grieving as if the guy had died.

Take care of yourself, at the appointed time all will be well.
Re: Thank u all by noel76(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2008
@ poster, i strongly believe u re a RARE GEM for having it wit sumbody else after accspting him back.But then u still went ahead to make a true confession, how girl can summon such courage to do that.u definately deserve a REAL MAN who will not judge u 4 ur mistakes, just know dat he is not d right man 4 u and stop callin him immediately though its not going 2 b easy.face ur studies squarely cos men comes and go bt d knowledge u acquire will stick 2 u. (sum tymes wen u read sum stories u begin 2 wonder Y cant i hav such a Girl, i am not complaining cos i believe dat a devil u know is better than an unknown angel.just me sha) @ poster just believe dat all shall b well with u. 1 luv.
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2008
@ poster ,
u shouldn't have told him abt the other guy.
even at that u shouldn't have mentioned the part of sleeping with the school guy.
men dont really like to hear such tales but are sometimes quick to talk of their own escapades
with the so called ' its a mans world ' excuse.
just let him be.
when he realises what he really wants,
if its u he'd definitely come back.
concentrate and read hard for ur exams.
no man is worth that stress of crying over,
except a dead spouse or husband.
Re: Thank u all by PERVERT9: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
to err is human to forgive is divine,if your man claims to be born again and he finds it difficult to forgive you after confessing to him,then he still has a long way to go in christainity and probably needs deliverance.If at the end of it all he refuses to forgive you,i would advice you to bust him and wait for a real christain brother that would appreciate your love and confession, if you ask me this guy is only pretending to be born again and he is far from being in love with you,gba be
Re: Thank u all by chinda3: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
@poster
i think ur fiance is rather been too harsh on u,dat u confessed ur wrong doing shouldnt be enough reason he should call off d whole thing,can he(ur fiance) swear to an oath,dat he did not cheat on u too,while u guys were seperated?look ,stop calling him,and save ur name as a woman,if he is truly yours,believe me agaracha must come back
Re: Thank u all by omega25red(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ poster i wish you would answer the question of why you slept with the other guy after you hooked back up with your fiancee. you slept with the school guy and then had the nerve to go and tell him about it "B" you deserve every heart ache yo are getting right now.

Anyone can insult the hell out of me for my comment but, I'm sorry i can't get back with a woman who I'm supposed to be getting married to and for that matter, our relationship is in good standings then she cheats on me. i would hope that girl would be feeling as much pain as you are feeling. you deserve it
Re: Thank u all by luxiry(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
i dont blame her cause she was only trying to build a solid foundation for they relationship by telling the truth . if its not told by her and he gets to find out by himself later on maybe after marriage it would be a catastrophy . you did well girl ur but i adivce you to move futher cause when a door closes another one opens . the truth is bitter and if he cant handle that i dont think his worth you at all. smiley wink cheesy cool
Re: Thank u all by SamMilla1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
luxiry:

i don't blame her cause she was only trying to build a solid foundation for they relationship by telling the truth .

yes, agreed but she succeded in buildig a liquid one, Look, we men dont appreciate what we have until we loose it. Trust me , if all these happened exactly the way you said it here, The man will come back, but if there are other things that happened between you and that destroyer boy and ur ex knows and u didnt tell us, forget about your ex and stop wasting your time looking for miracles to happen,
Re: Thank u all by akinjosh(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2008
@poster

u were brave to have confessed to your fiance move on with ur life and do what is right
Re: Thank u all by babamutu: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster. Somethings are better left unsaid. Sometimes its better to lie than to say the truth, however, u did the right thing by telling him truth but u know that that some guys like lies more than truth, so ure supposed to know the kind of person he his before telling him the truth. O
Re: Thank u all by babamutu: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster.   Somethings are better left unsaid. Sometimes its better to lie than to say the truth, however, u did the right thing by telling him truth but u know that some guys like lies more than truth, so ure supposed to know the kind of person he his before telling him the truth.   One piece of advise; if all couples say the truth and nothing but the truth, then no marriage would last up to 24hrs. An average human being is difficult.
Re: Thank u all by earthrealm(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster,,,,i must commend u, what u did was right,

too bad the dude took it the other way, just pray, if he really is the one 4 u, he will stick come back 2 u

most of what the other posters said, r correct,
hold ur head high, u hv nuthin 2 be ashamed of,
Re: Thank u all by omega25red(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2008
I'm very disappointed by the fake comments all you men on this site are making. Are you all actually praising this girl for doing wrong? i mean i know no one is perfect but for God sakes, if you were in her fiancee's shoes would you be praising her for comming forward with the confession when it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

shaking my head in disappointment
Re: Thank u all by bigfather(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2008
omega25red:

I'm very disappointed by the fake comments all you men on this site are making. Are you all actually praising this girl for doing wrong? i mean i know no one is perfect but for God sakes, if you were in her fiancee's shoes would you be praising her for comming forward with the confession when it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

shaking my head in disappointment

You are right bro , if i were to be in that kind of position i would feel very bad even the babe herself would never feel any better too but life must go on. If you guys are destined to marry , am sure that aspect will be fullfilled in due course.
Re: Thank u all by earthrealm(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2008
no @omega25red,
u miss the point, we r not praising her 4 doing wrong,
we r praising her 4 being truthful about it, most ladies wudnt hv told the truth,,,,but such stories always hv a way of haunting someone, its best she spills the beans now,
am not saying that if am in her b/fs shoes that i wont b hurt, definitely i will be, its natural, the guy will be hurt n disappointed
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2008
My dear, you were so brave to confess, but most men dont want to know that their girlfriends or wives have cheated, only few mature ones can handle it. My dear, its hard but if he says he does not want to be with you any more there is nothing you can do, calling him all the time ill just make you loose your self ci\onfidence and feel rejected. Its done, its over, move on.
From my experience with men, never confess to cheating, I had a boyfreind when i was in school, we went on a long strike, when we came back he confessed that he slept with a chick, i forgave him but me feeling like it was confession time, confessed that i kissed another guy, and that was it oh, he never kissed me again, saying he my mouth has been defiled.
Wat happens when you are seperated stays in the past my dear, few men can handle such confessions esp if they love you. Men are much more jealous and possesive than women
Re: Thank u all by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2008
it has been said - it is better to admit your faults/mistakes before someone else magnifies tham.

no matter what is going down now, it could have been much worse if your fiance had found out via a third party. and these things do have a way of getting out. . .

aisha2:

My dear, you were so brave to confess, but most men don't want to know that their girlfriends or wives have cheated, only few mature ones can handle it. My dear, its hard but if he says he does not want to be with you any more there is nothing you can do, calling him all the time ill just make you loose your self ci\onfidence and feel rejected. Its done, its over, move on.
From my experience with men, never confess to cheating, I had a boyfreind when i was in school, we went on a long strike, when we came back he confessed that he slept with a chick, i forgave him but me feeling like it was confession time, confessed that i kissed another guy, and that was it oh, he never kissed me again, saying he my mouth has been defiled.
What happens when you are seperated stays in the past my dear, few men can handle such confessions esp if they love you. Men are much more jealous and possesive than women

we need some rotfl icons. . .

your ex defiled his willy and is getting all riled up because you ' defiled' your mouth cheesy

meeeeen! na wa 4 double standards sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. / The Wild And Worrisome Ways Of Women / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.