Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future (416 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Allows You To Drink And Smoke He Doesn’t See A Future With You / My Pastor Thought Me How To Drink Alcohol & He Had Cex With Me Several Times / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future by sunnyn(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2021
A Twitter User has come out to claim that if any man that allows his girlfriend to drink alcohol or smoke shisha, doesn't have any future plan of marrying the girlfriend.

Read the full gist here: https://sunexblog.com/if-your-boyfriend-allows-you-to-drink-alcohol/

Please let's know your opinion on this matter �
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future by BabbanBura(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2021
sunnyn:
A Twitter User has come out to claim that if any man that allows his girlfriend to drink alcohol or smoke shisha, doesn't have any future plan of marrying the girlfriend.

Read the full gist here: https://sunexblog.com/if-your-boyfriend-allows-you-to-drink-alcohol/

Please let's know your opinion on this matter �

Any man that allows you do what he won't allow his sister do, my sister na for use only you be woo, no be for wifing!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future by Reasonwithme2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
That's not true, experience they say is the best teacher.
What someone doesn't know about or don't have experience in, can be easily swayed or deceived into doing it. That's why some people misbehave after seeing a different aspect of life. This is what most relationships lacks.
Give your partner every experience ever, both involvements in Godly and worldly things. And as well advise and guide them. Those experiences makes them set standards for themselves. Sometimes those involvement brings out the true nature of the person.
U get to know better the person you are dating and what they are capable of doing. Giving your gf alcohol doesn't mean she's not a wife material. It might be something you guys do for fun and have funny stories to tell later. Just guide them through the right path while doing so.. so they don't lose themselves

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Reasonwithme2:
That's not true, experience they say is the best teacher.
What someone doesn't know about or don't have experience in, can be easily swayed or deceived into doing it. That's why some people misbehave after seeing a different aspect of life. This is what most relationships lacks.
Give your partner every experience ever, both involvements in Godly and worldly things. And as well advise and guide them. Those experiences makes them set standards for themselves. Sometimes those involvement brings out the true nature of the person.
U get to know better the person you are dating and what they are capable of doing. Giving your gf alcohol doesn't mean she's not a wife material. It might be something you guys do for fun and have funny stories to tell later. Just guide them through the right path while doing so.. so they don't lose themselves

you will make heaven for this comment.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future by harmargedon: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
your mumu never do.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Artist Cash Cruise With All Android Users,with His New Music / This Thing Just Occurred To Me Now, What Are Your Thoughts? / Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.