Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? (1683 Views)

Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? by Divoc19(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
If you can keep up with the lies untill you pass out of school, good. But know that, that girl does not love you for who you are.
As a brother I'll advice you to withdraw from them, face your studies and hustle.

The beautiful ones are not yet born.

N.B. Forget love. It makes men weak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Picture ? / School Teacher Lands In Trouble For Doing This In Class (video) / Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.