Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? (1687 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by dodgelord: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is it right for a lady to toast a guy that she loves?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Wallade(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is okay to tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes, tell him you want him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
dodgelord:
Answer the following question and you would have answered your own question there @OP.

Is it right for a guy to toast a girl he likes? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by siofra(f): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes but not a Nigerian guy, abeg undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Savedday: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Channah1(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nothing wrong there if she truly loves you.
Though the African mentality and culture has made it look like a taboo hence the men not accepting such feats from the female counterparts making the ladies too withdrawn and shying away from expressing themselves in that regards for fear of rejection which usually greets such feats.

I think the best a lady can do in the African setting is give a green light. That's the highest majority ( including me) have gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by SmartPolician: 2:45am On Aug 02, 2022
I can authoritatively tell you that it's not okay in Nigeria because it doesn't always end well. Instead, give him all the signs to take the shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Hacks4dummies: 5:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:
Nothing wrong there if she truly loves you.
Though the African mentality and culture has made it look like a taboo hence the men not accepting such feats from the female counterparts making the ladies too withdrawn and shying away from expressing themselves in that regards for fear of rejection which usually greets such feats.

I think the best a lady can do in the African setting is give a green light. That's the highest majority ( including me) have gone.
see mentality....as a guy, if a lady walks up to me and tells me she likes me, she has my respect immediately.. whether I'd agree to date her is a different thing. Giving greenlight is childish... Olohun I go just dey ignore am dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Hacks4dummies: 5:44am On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
I can authoritatively tell you that it's not okay in Nigeria because it doesn't always end well. Instead, give him all the signs to take the shot.
"authoritatively"? Wow..
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Channah1(f): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
see mentality....as a guy, if a lady walks up to me and tells me she likes me, she has my respect immediately.. whether I'd agree to date her is a different thing. Giving greenlight is childish... Olohun I go just dey ignore am dey go.

Who dey give you green light selfundecided.

By the way are we talking about she earning your respect or getting a positive response from you to agree to date her?

This one no even understand wetin Dem dey talk.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Promisesmiling(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2022
I don't see nothing wrong in doing so, but what people fail to understand is that men by nature are HUNTERS and take pride in hunting their prey and when this prowess is taken from them the feel inferior ... let me give an example ;
Meat hunted or money worked for feels more valuable and induces this sense of pride than spotting a Dead meat or dashed money that is spent anyhow.

In conclusion Men value what the work for. My 2kobo
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Temmylee01(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2022
dodgelord:

don't know if you're a girl or guy but one thing is, you need to keep open mind and u need to prepare for any answer.
Either he accept or not te same goes for the guys asking girl out. We keep open mind incase ladies turn us down.
And u can be rest assured he's not going to wash or bad-mouth you like some ladies d highest his response will be," oh I'm sorry I have someone already" so good luck!
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Temmylee01(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
madam or ogbeni, you can still give me all the whole sign and equation plus greenlight in the traffic light yet I won't still look ur side or I look ask u out and we knackernah then I jakpa how far grin grin grin
Things is if u as a lady walk up to me and ask me out, if am with someone already I will let u know, if am single and I don't really like u or into you well I will try and tag along hopefully I might developed feelings for u.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Divoc19(f): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2022
I it ok but, in Nigeria she should only give greenlights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by InfinityFabric: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Maybe, Maybe not.

Girls have no game. They're the prey, the don't know how to catch the hunter... directly. They do it indirectly.
But when a woman does it, it makes things easy. I've only seen it once.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by HopeNeverDies: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Yemialade(f): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Its not bad ,i will shoot my shot if i like a guy.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by uthlaw: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na girls de toast guys pass na...either by greenlight or they have sex with you...relationship don start b dat!
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Hacks4dummies: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yemialade:
Its not bad ,i will shoot my shot if i like a guy.
correct gurlie
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Hacks4dummies: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:
I don't see nothing wrong in doing so, but what people fail to understand is that men by nature are HUNTERS and take pride in hunting their prey and when this prowess is taken from them the feel inferior ... let me give an example ;
Meat hunted or money worked for feels more valuable and induces this sense of pride than spotting a Dead meat or dashed money that is spent anyhow.

In conclusion Men value what the work for. My 2kobo
STFU.. I hate stressing for my prey. I am no hunter.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Promisesmiling(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
STFU.. I hate stressing for my prey. I am no hunter.

Na your spit touch me abi rain the fall ... point to note i said MEN not low budget James Brown acting all dummy.
Lazy ass worker if you werent so lazy to read to the end, you would have seen where i added in conclusion my 2kobo (2cent)... A clown and more
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by Sammy101111(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
uthlaw:
Na girls de toast guys pass na...either by greenlight or they have sex with you...relationship don start b dat!

Bro you are right
If she loves you
She wont make her self stressfully to you
And after s£x relationship don start

But most ladies will want you to toast them before you get close to them

But all I can say is that if a woman loves a guy and the guy loves her it won’t be hard for the woman to commit her self or give the man her time an attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Toast A Guy That She Loves? by dodgelord: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Na your spit touch me abi rain the fall ... point to note i said MEN not low budget James Brown acting all dummy.
Lazy ass worker if you werent so lazy to read to the end, you would have seen where i added in conclusion my 2kobo (2cent)... A clown and more
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed / Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? / Lady Leaks Tape Of Comedian Klint Da Drunk During Intimacy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.