Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct (15659 Views)

Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
This is as free and as fair as any election can be in Nigeria the smart would be able to separate free from fair and from credible. It was free and largely credible. Wait if all the votes in rivers bayelsa akwa ibom were canceled gej still wins.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Cue(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
buhari will trat SE and SS well,how many roads and projects did he do there when he was @ PTF?wat was d spread of the PTF projects?was it not concentrated in the North?with oil money from the SE/SS?please.He was never a nationalist, He can never,and will never be our leader again!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by passyjango(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
Cue:

my question to,since your so smart,is,how does dat affect the outcome of the election?have u calculated wat d outcome is even if u remove even 90% of the votes GEJ got from SS and SE?Its d same,he still wins!!!d gap is too much for complaint.and i'm sure u kno dat a GEJ preseidency is viewed as a better bet for any South Easterner,so lets see the suffering u say we will suffer.we await.Yeah right, buhari would hav treated south east better.a place he didnt even bother campaignin in,people he feels superior to,irrelevant, please!!!!

Like I said earlier just because a crime would not have made any difference does not justify it. The rule says no rigging. If this is proven, then some punishment is necessary.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Eziachi: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
efisher:

If he says people did not vote GEJ in the north, then whose house is being burnt? Why are churches being burnt in those states? Why are there PDP governors and appointees in those states?
Good and sensible questions you asked there. Why are the minority that voted for Buhari overunning the majority that votd for Jonathan in the North? If the PDP governors and appointees can turn Northerners in their millions to vote for Jonathan, why can't they use th same persuation in calling the same people to other instead of running away?
It funny that for couple of months now, you lot were praising the Egyptians, Tunisians and Libyans for overthrowing their own version of elected govt, but riot against vote rigging, not even overthrowing a govt is next to evil. What a bunch of hyprocrites.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
This is a revolution that will teach our leaders a good lesson on how to rig well.Many of those PDP imposed governors I'm afraid might be killed in the long run.Suicide bombing will soon enter Nigeria.All these are as a result of refusing to let the truth stand.

PDP is lucky that they did very reasonable rigging in the Southwest otherwise a greater fire would have emanated from there.I expected a reasonable rigging in the North but they rigged ridiculously.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by taniaoj(f): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nigeria should divide. What will we be loosing?
Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Tare55(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eziachi:

It funny that for couple of months now, you lot were praising the Egyptians, Tunisians and Libyans for overthrowing their own version of elected govt, but riot against vote rigging, not even overthrowing a govt is next to evil. What a bunch of hyprocrites.

@Eziachi
So alleged rigging is sufficient reason for the killing of southerners in the north and the burning of churches? Is this what u are saying? The riots in the middle east is about uprooting rulers who had been in office for decades and maintaining draconian laws to perpetuate their rule. We need to be careful the way we present issues hence we give some people the wrong ideas.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by cogsej06(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ah that just too bad am nt in support of violenceb at all. I think buhari should pls call them to order. I know him yo be man of peace, pls lets stop al this nonsense.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
Finally, the stronghold of that old lie, that the north is more than the south in population has been shattered forever. Halleluya! Goodluck President Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kenyy: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
Abagworo:

This is a revolution that will teach our leaders a good lesson on how to rig well.Many of those PDP imposed governors I'm afraid might be killed in the long run.Suicide bombing will soon enter Nigeria.All these are as a result of refusing to let the truth stand.

PDP is lucky that they did very reasonable rigging in the Southwest otherwise a greater fire would have emanated from there.I expected a reasonable rigging in the North but they rigged ridiculously.

Abagworo:

I expected a reasonable rigging in the North but they rigged ridiculously.
Me too! How I wished the PDP had executed a Diplomatic Rigging, everybody would have gone home happy! But unfortunately, they were not so smart!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by NumberOne2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Senate: PDP 55, ACN 14, CPC 6, ANPP 7 / House of Reps: PDP 87, ACN 33, CPC 31, ANPP 20

From the above figures, it was clear that the CPC wasn't as strong as some thought. The PDP realized that it was weakened and quickly aligned with Labour Party. The CPC and ACN destroyed any hope of alliance at the last minute. You have tried General Buhari, its time to rest.

No one is bigger than Nigeria. Talk to your supporters.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by JahMan1: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
By the time a relation of those supporting BB and his rascals fall to the sword of those 'almajiris' their tone will change on this thread.
I think Buhari is forgetting something, some people are being killed and this might likely affect the numerous fans he has in the south one way or the other.If he succeeds in getting a re-run,don't he fear a situation where there will have been a disaffection towards him? Both from his people whose houses are being burnt and southerners?.
Think,Buhari,Think!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
Abagworo:

thats the word, ridiculous rigging, haba! Just like someone they gave expo in an exam, and now wants to score 100%.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by bidemi12(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
It is worrying to Note that people are getting used to PDP and there rigging ways and have accepted it as a way of life. Nigeria is about the only country that i know that has adapted to oppression. WOW!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by jaybee3(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
bidemi12:

It is worrying to Note that people are getting used to PDP and there rigging ways and have accepted it as a way of life. Nigeria is about the only country that i know that has adapted to oppression. WOW!!
Nigeria is the way it is today cos of her people. Accepting the status quo is the norm as long as their is something for the boys (egunje).
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
I think BB overestimated their popularity in Nigeria and underestimated GEJ popularity which is why they have the guts to be taking lives.They probably think the rest of Nigeria will join their wild army in the North to protest the results but as usual they lack sense. why burn churches? what does that signify, imply? why kill the xtians in the North? what message are cpc supporters sending. The xtians did not vote for their leader so they must die? but i have never been moved ball these protests esp in northern Nigeria because i know somebody stands to gain that is why it is happening unfortunately not BB so who?

Could be this protest is in anticipation of the coming gubernatorial election if not i dnt get the killing maybe to scare people  undecided
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by redsun(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
This is not a burahari factor,it is what happens when a people are mentally enslave like majority of nigerians are.

Nigerians had the chance to to support and vote in rational human beings like Utomi but they turned a blind eye to the truth because rogue gands like PDP have the corrupt mechanism that appeals to average nigerians-Empty souls
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by tolaakins: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
oga am sure u didnt vote cos if u did u wuld av known dat it was also counted here immediately after the election.my malaysian friend was asking me how was the election

result in saturday and i told him not yet out until 2 days time means 48hr,
and he was laughing that what kind of election is that and how do people expect that to be a genuine result, here after election result will be counted quickly in front of everyone,thats what u call free and fair,
i just said to him thats how election in my country take place,
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by HARDDON: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
[/b]ekt_bear [b]

YOU ARE SIMPLY DAFTED. WUDNT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE MAI SHANU AL MAJIRIS!!!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kenyy: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
Tare55:

The riots in the middle east is about uprooting rulers who had been in office for decades and maintaining draconian laws to perpetuate their rule.
Please communicate in a language you can comprehend and stop exposing yourself and your pay master. Those 'rulers'
you referred to are like Gods when paired with your pay masters. More than 80% Nigerians live on less than $1 a day, while in those countries currently experiencing revolts, their citizens live on more than $5 a day. Besides, more than 80% Nigerians are unemployed, not to talk of bad roads, no electricity, etc.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by nwaghana: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2011

Same story with my sister in Anambra, where less than 6 people voted for parties other than PDP in her polling unit. I hate PDP, but Buhari should understand that no magic would have made him win in the South South and South East.

Buhari should stop instructing Almajeris to kill and main innocent Southerners in the North. Whether or not he accepts, the truth remains that those urchins he is grooming are destroying property in his name
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
bidemi12:

It is very sad!!! People who have been raped for 12 years by the PDP now singing praises of this same group and believing they are all now born again . . .  just like that~!!! sad
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by OmoTier1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eziachi:

Good and sensible questions you asked there. Why are the minority that voted for Buhari overunning the majority that votd for Jonathan in the North? If the PDP governors and appointees can turn Northerners in their millions to vote for Jonathan, why can't they use th same persuation in calling the same people to other instead of running away?
Sorry your reasoning does not hold! The truth remains that PDP governors were used to rig elections in the north, that is why the people are enraged.

If the governors truly persuaded the people to vote jonny as you alleged, why then did the so called "persuaded majority" not quell the "rioting minority" ? Same thing that happened in Akaw-Ibom, Ebonyi en co in the last NASS election when ACN and ANPP was crying fowl is the same thing these PDP governors did in the north - i.e. allow results to be counted at the polling units to aviod violent reactions by voters, then get the results doctored at the coallation center! Once again Edo State was the first to expose this new PDP rigging tactics when a returning officer doctored results at the coallation center by over 10,000votes in favour of the PDP. But thank God the RO was caught at daylight.

If GEJ knows he truly won those 22 states rejected by Buhari, if I were him, I would get my campaign team/INEC and other stakeholders to do the cost/security implication of having a re-run in those states and then have a go at it again. If he wins, then it would become more obvious that he is the better preferred candidate.

But with the current results posted by INEC from SS and SE, I smell fraud and massive rigging all over it.

Like i have always maintained after the NASS election, this election is PEACEFUL, FREE but not CREDIBLE AND FRAUDULENT including the so called ACN victories in SW

NIGERIA will only be ready for POSITIVE CHANGE when NIGERIANS have a change of heart and this hasn't happened yet so POSITIVE CHANGE is still far off in nigeria.

May God comfort the innocent who are currently going through pain 'cos of this unwarranted violence.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Eziachi: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kristaz:

Buhari should stop  insulting our collective sensibilities as a nation.He cannot win any credible election in the SS and SE because they hate him with passion.The SS and SE approached this Presidential election with zeal and spoke with one voice.Even if the Presidential election is re-conducted a million times,Buhari cannot win.
I am from the South East and cannot understand your assertion that we do not just hate Mr Buhari but do so with a passion? Why would SS/SE hate him with a passion, what is the reason? Are you actually from the South East yourself?

Even when you did not vote for a person in an election, it doesn't mean you hated the person or was it just a misuse of the English language?

There is no doubt that most South Easterners will vote for Jonathan due to some obvious reasons, but to tell me that Jonathan will get a double amount  of the vote collected by all the governoship candidates in Anambra in the last election is just a joke.
My advise to election riggers is never rig to the extent that even a brain dead person will know that you did. In my own home town during last week's  NASS election, three well known/powerful sons of the soil from community contested under PDP,ACN & APGA along with six others. The whole town, as I was told was buzzing with the usual election excitement over who will win among the three mjor players and in the end, the winner collected just over 50k votes to beat his opponents. But a week later, in the presidential election, Jonathan got a whopping 186,000 votes from the same area.

So just in one week, not only that the voters turn out increaseD by over 200% but Jonathan got three times the total number of votes collected by three popular sons of the soil in the national assembly election put together.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Tare55(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
redsun:

This is not a burahari factor,it is what happens when a people are mentally enslave like majority of nigerians are.

Nigerians had the chance to to support and vote in rational human beings like Utomi but they turned a blind eye to the truth because rogue gands like PDP have the corrupt mechanism that appeals to average nigerians-Empty souls

So we go out and kill people who we feel do not subscribe to our point of view, right? Buhari acquesced to this mayhem until pressurized to say something as the violence was not doing him and his likes any good. There are avenues for addressing election complaints. Ask Oshiomole.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by xymigrator(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
I really dont understand the noise about about GEJ having good votes in the north

Have u considered the population of southerners in all the sates in the north and the population of northerners in the south. In my polling station in kaduna, total valid votes cast was 620, GEJ got 410 out of it ,my friend in kaduna north said that when the results in their polling station was counted, the cpc agents were shocked at the number of votes that GEJ got in a predominatly muslim kaduna north almost have the total valid votes.

When u factor these together,its easy for GEJ to get huge votes from soutnerners and Buhari will get very few votes in the south given the fact that northerners dnt really live outside the north and when dey do,they are economically irrelivant in those locations unlike the investments Ibo's and other tribes have in the north
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by babalawo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
passyjango:

Like I said earlier just because a crime would not have made any difference does not justify it. The rule says no rigging. If this is proven, then some punishment is necessary.
Cue:

my question to,since your so smart,is,how does dat affect the outcome of the election?have u calculated wat d outcome is even if u remove even 90% of the votes GEJ got from SS and SE?Its d same,he still wins!!!d gap is too much for complaint.and i'm sure u kno dat a GEJ preseidency is viewed as a better bet for any South Easterner,so lets see the suffering u say we will suffer.we await.Yeah right, buhari would hav treated south east better.a place he didnt even bother campaignin in,people he feels superior to,irrelevant, please!!!!

Att my guy,
Infact i voted for Goodluck and it  does not stop my sense of reason.I am RIGHT THINKING  SO I AM CONCERN ABOUT THE  CPC CHILD VOTING AS WELL AS PDP  history of using the SE & SS as A rigging Zone!!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by skullbaba: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
There is nothing anybody can say that I will believe that the election is not manipulated .ThE REsult iS pDPiliSEd .
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
babalawo:

Att my guy,
Infact i voted for Goodluck and it  does not stop my sense of reason.I am RIGHT THINKING  SO I AM CONCERN ABOUT THE  CPC CHILD VOTING AS WELL AS PDP  history of using the SE & SS as A rigging Zone!!!!

Do you have proof of the child voters voting CPC or you are just mouthing what you have read from the 'crowd' yourself??  . . . yeah . .  back to the sense of reason question you were asked earlier, shall we?? wink
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by phatephul(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
WTF is Buhari Talking abt Does he think we are so short memoried that we forget wat he did during his reign as presidentunfortunately the youths of this generation were worse hit by the misgovernanace of the Military (Buhari, Babangida and Abacha) so we cannot vote any of them into power. I only ask Buhari to be careful that he doesnt unleash a violence he cannot control because if the south, east and west  unleash our own brand of mayhem, northerners go flee go Niger and Chad. GEJ was a popular choice, campaigned very widely, very well and vigorously,articulated his plans for Nigeria and he won. Anyone rejecting the results should go hug transformer!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by babalawo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Do you have proof of the child voters voting CPC or you are just mouthing what you have read from the 'crowd' yourself??  . . . yeah . .  back to the sense of reason question you were asked earlier, shall we?? wink

I dont have to proof to you that there was massive child voting in the north!!! do ur findings and dont be lazy about it. I aint a crowd person but I dont have to  personally see a child vote b4 i can reasonably attest to it.I knw the feeders that makes me informed!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Tare55(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kenyy:

Please communicate in a language you can comprehend and stop exposing yourself and your pay master. Those 'rulers'
you referred to are like Gods when paired with your pay masters. More than 80% Nigerians live on less than $1 a day, while in those countries currently experiencing revolts, their citizens live on more than $5 a day. Besides, more than 80% Nigerians are unemployed, not to talk of bad roads, no electricity, etc.

Yes they really are 'God' to mindless morons like u. What is $1 or $5 to a dead person? These cowards are burning and killing people in the name of religion and ethnicity and u are there talking about , whatever! I suppose u will tell us there was no rigging by the CPC?
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US To Return $350m Stolen By Nigerian Generals / Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company / Uproar Over PDP Chairmanship, Stakeholders’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.