Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct (15656 Views)

Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by manosteel(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2011
@azeezngr, you made sense. For those making trouble, four year ago, in an election that was nothing but fraud, in which Buhari himself contested, a Northerner, late U.M. Yaradua was imposed on us, no one from the south or east killed anybody for it, his supporters never killed anybody, why killing now?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Dikyson: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari who once said he will accept defect publicly has now rejected the results of 22 states. I am disappointed by his judgement.Well as the saying goes old soldier never accept defect.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by dasa: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2011
Jonathan is from the Niger Delta, and the Niger delta has never produced a president before. isnt that a Good reason to have high voter turn out? na wa for them oh. Go to court abeg,

rejecting results in a whole 22 states. By now i thought Buhari would have learnt how to loose as he has lost twice before.

I say again, Buhari did not campaign in the south south at all.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by gboye1999: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2011
I voted in Rivers State and i can tell you the turn out was very high. Buhari can not win any states both in the SS and SE, thats for sure. Even our ethnic coloration and affiliation in present times suggests the S-East will go with the S-South if atleast on this one. Buhari's only joker should have been in the South-West and it didnt work out.
Besides his campaign was not intense in any way in this region. You dont expect to eat where you did not toil.
Besides the SS would never let this opportunity pass, not for anything.

It was all a game of numbers from the beginning. While i am not pleased with PDP, its obvious they know and understand the ethnic coloration of number in the Nigerian state.
PDP got what they needed: mandatory 25% even in states they knew they were going to loose but CPC didnt keep up or doesnt have the machinery/popularity in those states to do so.
Our parties still dont know how to mobilize votes to the ballots.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by bily(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2011
azeezengr:

MY OPINION ARE SIMPLY AS STATED BELOW:

1. RIGGING IS A UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON AND YOU CAN ONLY RIG SUCCESSFULLY WHERE YOU ARE POPULAR
2.IF YOU RIG WHERE YOU ARE POPULAR, THE ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR AND IF OTHERWISE ELECTION MAY STILL BE FREE BUT NOT FAIR
3. LAST SATURDAY'S ELECTION SHOWS THAT BUHARI WINS NW,NE AND JONATHAN WINS SS, SE, SW AND NORTH CENTRAL WAS SHARED(THOUGH UNEVENLY)
4. WHEN I SAY WINS, I MEAN GENUINE VOTES VOTE+MULTIPLE THUMB PRINTING+UNDERAGE VOTES+MONETARY INDUCEMENT+ETC
5. HENCE JONATHAN WINS CLEARLY IN 4 GEOGRAPHICAL ZONES WHILE BUHARI WINS IN OVER 2 GEOGRAPHICAL ZONE
6. BUHARI COULD HAVE LOSS IN A BALANCE CONTEST BUT WITH LOW MARGIN
7. HENCE HE SHOULD ACCEPTS DEFEAT NOW FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA HE LOVES BY ADDRESSING HIS AGGRIEVED SUPPORTERS(ALTHOUGH AM FOR BB BUT NOT AGGRIEVED)
8. JONATHAN SHOULD CALL FOR STATE SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING AND BRAINSTORM WITH OTHER PAST LEADERS INCLUDING BUHARI ON THE WAY FORWARD
9. FOR NOW, NIGERIANS VOTED JONATHAN BECAUSE WE DESERVE HIM AND BUHARI LOSS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT READY FOR HIS KIND OF CHANGE(PERSONALLY AM READY BUT MAJORITY ARE NOT READY AND SINCE MAJORITY CARRY THE VOTE AS DEMONSTRATED IN ELECTION, I CONCURRED SO THAT WE COULD MOVE FORWARD)
10. FINALLY BUHARI SHOULD BE MADE CHAIRMAN OF EFCC AND BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITHOUT INTERFERENCE, I ADVICE HIM TO ACCEPT IT AND GIVE US THE BEST SINCE CORRUPTION IS THE NO1 PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, I STOP HERE FOR OTHERS TO GET CHANCE TO REACT

guy, u get sense. u must be a diplomat,
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by doctorT(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2011
I forsee this problem coming. May God save Nigeria. We are just too much and uncoordinated,
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by detopshot(m): 6:41am On Apr 19, 2011
At times i doubt if this 'Buhari of a man' reason at all or if he is mentally ok. IF THE MACHINES WERE PROGRAMMED TO RIG, I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN USED IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY WHERE PDP KNEW THE CONTEST WILL BE STIFF AND JONATHAN MAY NOT GET 25PERCENT THERE. Why most people did not go out to vote in the NASS election was because they weren't really interested. In my unit at AKWA IBOM, thr are 602 registered voters. In d NASS election, 286 voted bt last saturday 398 voted -I MEAN ONLY VALID VOTES. PDP got 376, ACN 22. Buhari should save himself the stress of this FORENSIC TEST sh.i.t!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by justin04(m): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2011
I voted for this man knowing he was a longshot to win. He is turning to a sore loser. No one said the election is100% accurate but it was a fair and mostly free election. We all saw pictures of underage voting in the north and no one is crying over that. Time Buhari suck it up and move on with his life and give advise to Jonathan on how to move country forward. At this point, that is what we all want.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2011
Zap BUHARI AND HIS REJECTION
NOBODY 'SEND' HIS STUPID IDEA COS IT'S AS USELESS AS CPC
, AND NATIVE DOCTOR BAKARE WHO IS THE INITIATOR OF THIS VIOLENT IN THE MUSLIM STATES SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO BOOK AFTER ENCOURAGING NORTHERNER WITH WHAT HE SAID AND I QUOTED
'THERE WILL BE A WILD WILD NORTH IF PDP RIGS'
FRESH AIR TILL 2019!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by donobi(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2011
Do u see why i dont like those that ve put on ghaki before coming out to contest an election, when they lose they sees it as failure and not defeat thinking they are fighting war. Do buhari think he can win? When nigerians ve it at the back of their mind that he trauncated their wish by staging a coup and removing an elected govt. In 1983 and coming out to say we shld vote him as our elected president that ill not happen, he has not appologise to nigerians for doing that and he's especting nigerians to give him a chance that he never allowed our democracy to grow then and he is asking for it now. make God forbid bad thing. Was Buhari especting to win in SE/SS? Why didn't he call SW/middle belt betrayal for giving Goodluck their vote. He's asking Jega to cancel SE/SS vote why didn't he ask Jega to cancel NW/NE vote where underage and nigers voted. Let him go and sit down and enjoy his pension untill God calls him.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ayo84(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2011
The violence shld be condemned and gej shld live up to his responsibility as c in c to quell the crisis. Its a shame that their were signs that this was going to happen and the government didn't do anything.but let's also talk about who started this crisis in the first place.if you notice a lot of northern emirs and leaders(pdp) in the north cheated their people and in connivance with goodluck ebele jonathan to rig the eletions in the north, hw do you explain gej getting 428,392 votes in katsina state.if you notice,in almost all northern states, gej has a steady and perfect share of 25%.is it a coincidence or something fishy is going on somewhere . Now who is to blame for the violence, why didn't you tell gej to stop using money politics and highwire manipulation, isn't he smart enuf to know the north is volatile, the same way there was wild wild west n the south west , why is he instigating violence in the north by putting together one of the most sophisticated rigging heist in nigerian history.When the people in zaria protested and almost caused a breakdown of law and order,because the emir of zaria received a 500 million gift from gej.didn't he get the picture.gej has been bribing northern elites and has carried out a sophisticated, yet almost believable electoral heist in the history of nigeria. You people don't know the high wire meetings gej had to manipulate the elections n the north.Your man who promised to transform nigeria, has transformed the electoral landscape into money politics,high wire rigging,falsified results, etc . Now its backfiering on him.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ariy(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2011
azeezengr:

MY OPINION ARE SIMPLY AS STATED BELOW:

1. RIGGING IS A UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON AND YOU CAN ONLY RIG SUCCESSFULLY WHERE YOU ARE POPULAR
2.IF YOU RIG WHERE YOU ARE POPULAR, THE ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR AND IF OTHERWISE ELECTION MAY STILL BE FREE BUT NOT FAIR
3. LAST SATURDAY'S ELECTION SHOWS THAT BUHARI WINS NW,NE AND JONATHAN WINS SS, SE, SW AND NORTH CENTRAL WAS SHARED(THOUGH UNEVENLY)
4. WHEN I SAY WINS, I MEAN GENUINE VOTES VOTE+MULTIPLE THUMB PRINTING+UNDERAGE VOTES+MONETARY INDUCEMENT+ETC
5. HENCE JONATHAN WINS CLEARLY IN 4 GEOGRAPHICAL ZONES WHILE BUHARI WINS IN OVER 2 GEOGRAPHICAL ZONE
6. BUHARI COULD HAVE LOSS IN A BALANCE CONTEST BUT WITH LOW MARGIN
7. HENCE HE SHOULD ACCEPTS DEFEAT NOW FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA HE LOVES BY ADDRESSING HIS AGGRIEVED SUPPORTERS(ALTHOUGH AM FOR BB BUT NOT AGGRIEVED)
8. JONATHAN SHOULD CALL FOR STATE SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING AND BRAINSTORM WITH OTHER PAST LEADERS INCLUDING BUHARI ON THE WAY FORWARD
9. FOR NOW, NIGERIANS VOTED JONATHAN BECAUSE WE DESERVE HIM AND BUHARI LOSS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT READY FOR HIS KIND OF CHANGE(PERSONALLY AM READY BUT MAJORITY ARE NOT READY AND SINCE MAJORITY CARRY THE VOTE AS DEMONSTRATED IN ELECTION, I CONCURRED SO THAT WE COULD MOVE FORWARD)
10. FINALLY BUHARI SHOULD BE MADE CHAIRMAN OF EFCC AND BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITHOUT INTERFERENCE, I ADVICE HIM TO ACCEPT IT AND GIVE US THE BEST SINCE CORRUPTION IS THE NO1 PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, I STOP HERE FOR OTHERS TO GET CHANCE TO REACT
Guy u have ready my mind from A-Z, i voted for him also. even u said everthing in my mind 100%
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by fxtopedia(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

The violence shld be condemned and gej shld live up to his responsibility as c in c to quell the crisis. Its a shame that their were signs that this was going to happen and the government didn't do anything.but let's also talk about who started this crisis in the first place.if you notice a lot of northern emirs and leaders(pdp) in the north cheated their people  and in  connivance with  goodluck ebele jonathan  to rig the eletions in the north, hw do you explain gej getting 428,392 votes in katsina state.if you notice,in almost all northern states, gej has a steady and perfect share of 25%.is it a coincidence or something fishy is going on somewhere . Now who is to blame for the violence, why didn't you tell gej to stop using money politics and highwire manipulation, isn't he smart enuf to know the north is volatile, the same way there was wild wild west n the south west , why is he instigating violence in the north by putting together one of the most sophisticated rigging heist in nigerian history.When the people in zaria protested and almost caused a breakdown of law and order,because the emir of zaria received a 500 million gift from gej.didn't he get the picture.gej has been bribing northern elites and has carried out a sophisticated, yet almost believable electoral heist in the history of nigeria. You people don't know the high wire meetings gej had to manipulate the elections n the north.Your man who promised to transform nigeria, has transformed the electoral landscape into money politics,high wire rigging,falsified results, etc . Now its backfiering on him.

Na wa ooo. Great insight! But I choose to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by soloqy: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I'm still amused at how Ibos always manage to get themselves in the middle of every trouble. How do these fo.ols always end up getting used?

$10000 to every $1 you put up says when the spoils of this war are being shared in terms of Federal Goverment appointments, Ibos will still be shortchanged while the Yorubas and Hausas continue the business as usual! Who wants to take on the bet?!

From this post of yours, one can deduce that the only fool around here is you.

What a bigot.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Oshosam(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2011
EVEN THE SUPPORTERS OF ACN told it to whoever cared to listen on Saturday that they were going to vote GEJ. I am a staunch supporter of CPC but what is happening in the north is condemnable and demands urgent attention. We don't want war!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ayo84(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2011
even if no one shows up at the election polls, there will be a "convincing" number reported. as it happened in 2007. dem just come announce president on top our head,like pikin wey dem de force to chop food. It's obvious too,how Jonathan has so conveniently gotten roughly 25% of the votes in the northern states. They are quite smart. He requires about 25-30% in 2/3 of the states to win. that's what they were aiming for when they rigged without looking at the political inclinations of the people.and they smartly got their way, and northerners who didn't vote gej were enraged that they were cheated, even before the crisis started, droves of youths made their way to collation centres and protested, that do not cheat us, don't manipulate our votes, and yet inec officials in collaboration with pdp northern elites armed with gej channeled billions didn't just send and the rest is history.I do not condone violence . But d talakawas were tired of bin made fools of!people I stood under 40 degress of sun and intense heat 2 cast their vote and yet it doesn't count and abacradabra gej has 25 per cent from nowhere
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by sartorius(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2011
Wat if gmb was pres 4 yrs later @ age of 74 and he lost. M sure he wud reject the result.and sack jega. A leopard never changes spots. We don't need generals 5O yrs after indp.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by efisher(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2011
CPC is the most *? angry&%"! shocked! cry ç tongue party on earth!

Having Lagos on that list is a clear pointer to the fact that they are clowns.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Aboluwarin: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2011
How will someone who is intrested in blood shedding be our leader,he is not consine if people been kill,properties been destroy,paradventure he became the president he will rule with violence.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by gokuu(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari participated in 1999, 2003 & 2007, if he did not learn how to rig, which he claims PDP did, then he is a slow poke and an utter fool. The SE/SS have always tended to tilt together, it's really funny he thinks he could get 2% of their votes.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ayo84(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2011
This man had first hand experience of the volatility of the north,he paid a visit to emir of zaria,and its no longer a rumour that the emir was generously doled over 500 million to secure his area, this happened like 3 weeks ago, youths and ordinary hausas who believe in transparency and accountability and follow a leader (buhari) who is incorruptible took to the streets and almost lynched him, that was almost 3 weeks ago. Wasn't gej smart enuf to realise that the north is not his typical south south neighbourhood where after you settle the chiefs and the boys, they wud go home and any riging you wan do make you do am, you see the problem of bringig a man who wants to spread his silly corrupt ideology.now imagine replicating the same zaria incidence again on election day and in various parts of the north. Shame on gej , shame on the ruling elite in the north, who connived with him, the blood of innocent people are on their heads
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by gokuu(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

This man had first hand experience of the volatility of the north,he paid a visit to emir of zaria,and its no longer a rumour that the emir was generously doled over 500 million to secure his area, this happened like 3 weeks ago, youths and ordinary hausas who believe in transparency and accountability and follow a leader (buhari) who is incorruptible took to the streets and almost lynched him, that was almost 3 weeks ago. Wasn't gej smart enuf to realise that the north is not his typical south south neighbourhood where after you settle the chiefs and the boys, they wud go home and any riging you wan do make you do am, you see the problem of bringig a man who wants to spread his silly corrupt ideology.now imagine replicating the same zaria incidence again on election day and in various parts of the north. Shame on gej , shame on the ruling elite in the north, who connived with him, the blood of innocent people are on their heads
u must be a foolish entity!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by gokuu(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

u must be a foolish entity!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by fxtopedia(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2011
gokuu:

Buhari participated in 1999, 2003 & 2007, if he did not learn how to rig, which he claims PDP did, then he is a slow poke and an utter fool. The SE/SS have always tended to tilt together, it's really funny he thinks he could get 2% of their votes.

My guy, this is an elderly man, let us mind the use of words!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by JOS2010: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2011
I don't think we should cast aspersion on anyone on this platform now! Pls. let's move foward as a Nation
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Lagosboy: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2011
People blaming CPC for rejecting the results should be objective in their analysis. This sophisticated rigging that went on is worse than 2007 because it is not obvious to the layman. International observers stay in state capital hotels drinking beer and come to say jargons.

The SS and SE result is simply falshood and has to be rejected.

The broom that was used to beat the wife is still on the shelf for the beating of the new wife. Wait till 2015 and see sophisiticated rigging, wait till the hausas get power and see if they will release it down south, rotation is dead and buried.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by oshyno(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2011
When will some politicians learn to concede defeat amidst little irregularity  for the sake of unity of our country like what Algor did.
There were so many underage voting  captured by the media yet he turns a blind eyes to it.I want to appeal to Buhari n  his CPC guys to toe the path of honor cuz there are so many ways u can help this country aside being the president.Look at what Hilary Clinton is doing for US yet she's not the president.
No doubt ethnocentrism n religion played the dominant role in the election but a winner must emerge.GEJ has emerged.This is the time u translate the cry n wailing to the real luv by talking to these abokis many of whom may not even know why they'r protesting.D Niger Delta militants r there too remember.Let d country not halt bcuz of ur ambition sir.I luv my country.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ufumes(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2011
I dont expect him to accept the results in a good faith, not without a fight. But i cant imagine him thinking he would win d election, that's really ridiculous!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ZitIfy: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2011
I'm still amused at how Ibos always manage to get themselves in the middle of every trouble. How do these fo.ols always end up getting used?

$10000 to every $1 you put up says when the spoils of this war are being shared in terms of Federal Goverment appointments, Ibos will still be shortchanged while the Yorubas and Hausas continue the business as usual! Who wants to take on the bet?!

All ur generations are fools to call the whole Igbo race fools. But were u seriously expecting us to vote otherwise. How did u expect any South South person to vote other wise?

U guys are bad losers and U cannot force the opinion of the minority few on us. GEJ has worn! DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by fizokey(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2011
@Bk.babe97y, You are a pure and applied looser!! For calling we Ibos fools, stupid idiotic looser!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kristaz(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari is a SADIST, living in the past.I voted in PH,my PU was v,far from my house,so I trekked and passed over 10 PUs.The turnout in every PU was v.massive,So likewise in the SE.So Buhari should shut up.He cant build something on nothing!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by gokuu(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

People blaming CPC for rejecting the results should be objective in their analysis. This sophisticated rigging that went on is worse than 2007 because it is not obvious to the layman. International observers stay in state capital hotels drinking beer and come to say jargons.

The SS and SE result is simply falshood and has to be rejected.

The broom that was used to beat the wife is still on the shelf for the beating of the new wife. Wait till 2015 and see sophisiticated rigging, wait till the hausas get power and see if they will release it down south, rotation is dead and buried.
u must be a mugu, their CPC agents were at the polling units, they all counted the votes and signed the documents, so how is that GEJ's fault? Did u expect any 'average' SE/SS person would vote 4 buhari? Even if anyone can complain about SE/SS, it should be ribadu not buhari! The SE/SS people made it clear where their votes were going even before the elections so why bother now? If CPC noticed some irregularities, why did they sign the results in the polling units & LGA's,? Buhari made it clear that he was only after NW & SW votes so why disturb SE/SS now? And u actually think hausa still has dominance in Nigeria? What a joke, the North has been rendered inconsequential in the equation in this new age, we are no longer in the stone age!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? / Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 / I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.