Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? (3305 Views)

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Polynek(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
I cried like a baby on the 14th day of April 2018, when my Dad was buried. The speed of the tears increased when I saw my Mom cry for the very 1st time in my Life, I couldn't hold myself, all my classmates rush and hold me. It was a moment of sorrow. I Miss you Dad.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
sad
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Polynek:
I cried like a baby on the 14th day of April 2018, when my Dad was buried. The speed of the tears increased when I saw my Mom cry for the very 1st time in my Life, I couldn't hold myself, all my classmates rush and hold me. It was a moment of sorrow. I Miss you Dad.

Don't make me cry please.

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by LagBae(f): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Zenithpeak:
So many unpleasant events .... One of the saddest moment of my life was in 2018 when my son was diagnosed with a rare case of chronic osteomyelitis and I was made to sign a document that his left leg may be amputated if need be... cry

I trust you wouldn't want to experience what I felt throughout those period.

Life and its vicissitudes... undecided

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he later didn't have to?
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Polynek(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

Don't make me cry please.
Is alright, by GOD'S grace I hv move on.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by jamiudarex(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Never shed any tears just don't know why.
even when my dad died i just could'nt cry. I tried forcing the tears but nothing.
maybe i no get tear bud undecided
tbh I thought I was the only one i really finds it difficult to cry
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by jamiudarex(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
johnkey:
During my broke days in FUTA. after begging my roommate(departmental mate from rich home) that I will raise my part of the house rent before the middle of the new session as my parents promised, came back to school met room padlocked. landlady say my roommate has paid full rent and asked for the room to be locked, called him to beg but dude said it is what it is. had to sleep outside and traveled back to Lagos next morning. I didn't cry cause of what he did but for the sacrifice I made on the room when we first rented it then,tho he provided some money after splitting rent but I was the 'machine' that did all the running around and setting up things. That was the day I dropped out and enter street fully. Thanking God for better days now. I'm sure dude will get to read this and just to let you know I live in my own house now.
Thank God for your life, I am really happy to for you but how can people be this cruel lipsrsealed
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Abimbolafavour(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
1. When i lost my mother, i didnt cry much but each time i remember her , the pains she went though ... I cry so much.
2. After extracting two tooth , using the little money i have , just got to discover there's more dental cavity ... I can't help it breaks my heart.
3. I cryed because it relief me

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
LagBae:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he later didn't have to?

Thank God the operation was successful and both legs active....

Thanks for the mention... No evil, no plague in your domain...

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Polynek:

May his soul rest in peace. Reading your post with teary eyes. May God comfort your household and your mum.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Polynek(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

May his soul rest in peace. Reading your post with teary eyes. May God comfort your household and your mum.
AMEN and thanks for your consolation.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
johnkey:
During my broke days in FUTA. after begging my roommate(departmental mate from rich home) that I will raise my part of the house rent before the middle of the new session as my parents promised, came back to school met room padlocked. landlady say my roommate has paid full rent and asked for the room to be locked, called him to beg but dude said it is what it is. had to sleep outside and traveled back to Lagos next morning. I didn't cry cause of what he did but for the sacrifice I made on the room when we first rented it then,tho he provided some money after splitting rent but I was the 'machine' that did all the running around and setting up things. That was the day I dropped out and enter street fully. Thanking God for better days now. I'm sure dude will get to read this and just to let you know I live in my own house now.

Omg @johnkey your roommate was cruel, mean and nasty. i for say make i swear for the guy but i go let karma deal with the guy.
Glad you pick your life up baba God go bless your hustle
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by LagBae(f): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Thank God the operation was successful and both legs active....

Thanks for the mention... No evil, no plague in your domain...

Thank God. Amen! Thank you.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Fatale: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
When My Sugar Mom Died. It Came As A Big Shock To Me. I Still Feel The Pain And Something In Me Died that Day. After Her Death Na Him I Con Know Say Nobody really Cared for Me. Father Marry Again Leaving Me And My brothers. Na Me Dey Call Am Because He Has Never Called to Ask Us How We Dey. Uncles And Aunts Japa. Na God Dey Run Things For Me.Mummy You Know say I really Love You.

2 Likes

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by sulaiboy20(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by emman44(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
tunize:

Sorry brother for your loss! Thy lord is your strength abeg try focus bro its painful but u just have to.

Thanks bro. Trust me I am fully back on my fit.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by emman44(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

So sorry bro.
Thanks bro
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by posty56: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
damn this thread is a prove why you should trust no one and why i distance myself from people, many people out there are happy to see you fail , they only follow you for their selfish interest is either they need favour or something else, i have learnt to emotionally detach myself from people so if you have problem with me today i don forget you the next they move on with my life no time peace y'all and i hope you find joy within yourself.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
elaborate on no.3
valentineuwakwe:
1. the day i was born and realised it was a country called Nigeria

2. the moment I serve this country during NYSC and got N9700 as payment.

3. the day i left the police academy due to inequality and disparities done by the northerners against the southerners.....
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by lillyontop(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Mine is long and please many typo errors
I have so many dark days I cried
1. When I lost my beloved dad can't forget may 22 2016 it was like a dream to me some one who I told good night and I was hoping we were going to church on that said date but I was woken by the voice of my younger sister that "daddy has refused to wake up from sleep" I jumped up from the bed and went to meet his lifeless body thou I didn't really cry that day but when it was time to lay him to rest mehn I cried like baby cos from that most I noticed I wasn't going to be seeing or hearing from him just the echo of his voice it really had and sometimes I beg God for me to just see him again and tell me how much I love him and sorry for the pains I cost him and that he will always be a hero to me

2. A year after my father died the lady I introduced to him as someone who I want to marry dumped me for another person after spending 4 plus together saying that the mother was against our union that we are from Benin Eshan to be precise and they are from Ondo God another heart break news when I wasn't done healing from my father's death mehn I turned mad normal I smoke cigarettes but then I looked unkept and smoke more than 3 packs a day thanks for to my younger ones they comforted me and brought me back to life and I left the matter in front of God... Here's the karma story not after long I can't say when I received a call that she need to ask for forgiveness if she want to deliver the child she's have which I did forgive and asked few questions which up to date she refused to answer, she gave birth to a baby girl due to the love I still had for her then I wanted her back not minding the child wasn't mine cos 4 going to 5 years no be beans she has the best part of me but it wasn't possible we settled we do talk when my dog gave birth I gave her baby one ( full breed German shepherd) believe me all not the baby wasn't up to 5 months she lost her mother and the baby wasn't up to 7 months the baby daddy left her alone I was the one taken care of her and the baby for while but presently we don't really talk that much

3 after I have gotten over her No 2 I decided to settle for my secondary school sweet heart which was the first lady my family knew about and was hoping I got married to but we drifted apart due to we went to different universities to sore our royal path lol... I got to know she was still single and I am also single we decided to give it a shot and it went well on till the day she told me she was a cancer patient that one of her breast has been cut off well I didn't mind cos I have already in love with her again and she was a wonderful soul someone who gives without hesitation, I stood by her and make sure she never thinks or bother herself about anything I took the scar as part of her play with and do all sort with it but due to my last experience I do limit myself cos I don't want to go down the road of heart break 2 never for once told her I love her but deep down I do really love her on till on faithful day sha thing just got bad she couldn't walk, drove her to uch Ibadan do all necessary thing but they weren't working the doctor called and told me she's not going to survive that she's dying mehn it was like God hated me I tried all I could with her family and she died July 27 2019 2 weeks after my birthday I tried all I could to bring her to Lagos to be buried but her family said they want her buried at ibadan I had nothing to say as far as I am just a boyfriend I watched her been bath and dressed to be buried. Up till now I just keep beating my self that I never told my dad how he was my hero and I adore and worship and I also never told my ex how much she ment to me and been there for me as a guy with a broken heart all these happened in less than 4 years
My summary
the little chance you have to tell someone how special they are to you, tell them cause tomorrow might be too late fine many people have tendency on using against you but never mind let you spirit be free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by bigcee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
heendrix:
My best friend would come over to my side and feel like a king, use my things anytime he wants or feel, use my clothes etc, i'd gladly share my kingdom into two with him.

turned out he moved from my side to lagos n got his own apartment n i had to go stay at his side for two weeks cuz i needed doing something in Lagos n what i was doing took alot of funds. ran outta cash the first week and just the last week of stay this my guy i'll always call my blood changed from who i used to know. Started feeling bossy, get angry at little things n just talk anyhow and twas just like i thought we was brothers bruh, i thought my 1 is ur 1 n my 2 is ur 2? No p i was patient n soon done with what i came to do n returned home. the stuff really affected me o cuz i felt betrayed, my emotions was as tho something shread it into two

Tho i din cry sha but i learnt that in life only u dey for you n that cuz ur good n kind to everyone doesn't mean others would to you even those you'd risk ur life for.
Let me tell you. In this life, ehn, never you lose guard when dealing with people. You think everyone is like you? That broda you gave a cup of water might give you urine when you're tasty. Baba, be wise. No dey lose guard. U too dey trust people.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by tunize(m): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2021
emman44:

Thanks bro. Trust me I am fully back on my fit.
Great!
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
chatinent:

To your number one, how old were you please?

Lalasticlala Dominque come and share yours pease.

5 or 6 yrs old.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Truthabulabula(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
When I was told by the doctors to reduce my sexual escapades and same doctors told me I had low body temperature (my confusion got confused).
Then I lost my cool dude to drugs. Rest on

When I had to break up with Brenda, the only white chick that acted all different. Women like money, no doubt about it.

When Stacyo rejected my very first advance cause I came out a bit too forward and harsh. I hope it isn't too late to say I'm sorry?

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Dreyton36: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
I hardly cry but when I do , believe ma it's deeper than rap

1. Heartbreak

2. The first day I travelled out of the country in 2014 with my own sweat

3. A friend's betrayal

I got a piece of advice for who cares to listen , you see those guys in your street who don't have much friends?
Those kinda guys who don't like going to naming ceremonies, weeding parties
Smoke weed responsibly in their house not in the ghetto
Listen to good music and don't like argument
You see those people ?
Forget about the weed they smoke
They're better kept as friends than ur day 1 hommies
E get why

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Khaldave(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Well guessing the day I lost my grandfather, the man was really a good old gee, mostly he will be like, Guy take my phone check weather pension Don enter, withdraw 250k, buy me goat meat and make sure food stuffs dey house, u self use the remaining for ur upkeep and don't tell ur mumsy ooo.
Cried like hell, he's unforgettable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Truthabulabula:
When I was told by the doctors to reduce my sexual escapades and same doctors told me I had low body temperature (my confusion got confused).
Then I lost my cool dude to drugs. Rest on

When I had to break up with Brenda, the only white chick that acted all different. Women like money, no doubt about it.

When Stacyo rejected my very first advance cause I came out a bit too forward and harsh. I hope it isn't too late to say I'm sorry?

You really are something else.

I have your digits and I'll sure reach out to you when the time is right.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by thecommunist(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2021
lillyontop:
Hmmmm
1. When I lost my beloved dad can't forget may 22 2016 it was like a dream to me some one who I told good night and I was hoping we were going to church on that said date but I was woken by the voice of my younger sister that "daddy has refused to wake up from sleep" I jumped up from the bed and went to meet his lifeless body thou I didn't really cry that day but when it was time to lay him to rest mehn I cried like baby cos from that most I noticed I wasn't going to be seeing or hearing from him just the echo of his voice it really had and sometimes I beg God for me to just see him again and tell me how much I love him and sorry for the pains I cost him and that he will always be a hero to me

2. A year after my father died the lady I introduced to him as someone who I want to marry dumped me for another person after spending 4 plus together saying that the mother was against our union that we are from Benin Eshan to be precise and they are from Ondo God another heart break news when I wasn't done healing from my father's death mehn I turned mad normal I smoke cigarettes but then I looked unkept and smoke more than 3 packs a day thanks for to my younger ones they comforted me and brought me back to life and I left the matter in front of God... Here's the karma story not after long I can't say when I received a call that she need to ask for forgiveness if she want to deliver the child she's have which I did forgive and asked few questions which up to date she refused to answer, she gave birth to a baby girl due to the love I still had for her then I wanted her back not minding the child wasn't mine cos 4 going to 5 years no be beans she has the best part of me but it wasn't possible we settled we do talk when my dog gave birth I gave her baby one ( full breed German shepherd) believe me all not the baby wasn't up to 5 months she lost her mother and the baby wasn't up to 7 months the baby daddy left her alone I was the one taken care of her and the baby for while but presently we don't really talk that much

3 after I have gotten over her No 2 I decided to settle for my secondary school sweet heart which was the first lady my family knew about and was hoping I got married to but we drifted apart due to we went to different universities to sore our royal path lol... I got to know she was still single and I am also single we decided to give it a shot and it went well on till the day she told me she was a cancer patient that one of her breast has been cut off well I didn't mind cos I have already in love with her again and she was a wonderful soul someone who gives without hesitation, I stood by her and make sure she never thinks or bother herself about anything I took the scar as part of her play with and do all sort with it but due to my last experience I do limit myself cos I don't want to go down the road of heart break 2 never for once told her I love her but deep down I do really love her on till on faithful day sha thing just got bad she couldn't walk, drove her to uch Ibadan do all necessary thing but they weren't working the doctor called and told me she's not going to survive that she's dying mehn it was like God hated me I tried all I could with her family and she died July 27 2019 2 weeks after my birthday I tried all I could to bring her to Lagos to be buried but her family said they want her buried at ibadan I had nothing to say as far as I am just a boyfriend I watched her been bath and dressed to be buried. Up till now I just keep beating my self that I never told my dad how he was my hero and I adore and worship and I also never told my ex how much she ment to me and been there for me as a guy with a broken heart all these happened in less than 4 years
My summary
the little chance you have to tell someone how special they are to you, tell them cause tomorrow might be too late fine many people have tendency on using against you but never mind let you spirit be free
God! What a touching story. It is well bro. When I lost my father, we had a fight the night before, but we settled and I apologized. The next day he died without any sign or sickness. I was sad but felt relieved that we settled and I apologized.

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
My best friend would come over to my side and feel like a king, use my things anytime he wants or feel, use my clothes etc, i'd gladly share my kingdom into two with him.

turned out he moved from my side to lagos n got his own apartment n i had to go stay at his side for two weeks cuz i needed doing something in Lagos n what i was doing took alot of funds. ran outta cash the first week and just the last week of stay this my guy i'll always call my blood changed from who i used to know. Started feeling bossy, get angry at little things n just talk anyhow and twas just like i thought we was brothers bruh, i thought my 1 is ur 1 n my 2 is ur 2? No p i was patient n soon done with what i came to do n returned home. the stuff really affected me o cuz i felt betrayed, my emotions was as tho something shread it into two

Tho i din cry sha but i learnt that in life only u dey for you n that cuz ur good n kind to everyone doesn't mean others would to you even those you'd risk ur life for.
Never make the mistake of squatting with someone, try to get your own apartment or if it's to sleep under the bridge, do because with time they'll get tired of you and start giving you attitude. That attitude is a reminder that your time is up and you have to leave. I faced this alot in the university back then. Had to go look for a cheap face me I face you and o boy, the rest of mind I had was outta this world.

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by heendrix(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Never make the mistake of squatting with someone, try to get your own apartment or if it's to sleep under the bridge, do because with time they'll get tired of you and st

art giving you attitude. That attitude is a reminder that your time is up and you have to leave. I faced this alot in the university back then. Had to go look for a cheap face me I face you and o boy, the rest of mind I had was outta this world.

But we was best friends, he has always used a month or sometimes 2 at my side cuz from his words he gets more comfort at my side than his place. and me spending two weeks in Lagos and the guy that happen to be my friend who I never had problems with is of course the person I'd go chill with

If it were even a neutral friend it wouldn't have even pained me tbh but life can be funny atimes
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
lillyontop:
Hmmmm

My summary

You see why jazz good? How wish say you dey do jazz and you dey do consultations, you for know say that babe nor healthy and her life short. Una go dey criticize people when dey do jazz. Sorry for your pains but move on with your life.

Real men have scars all over their body

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by lillyontop(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
michaelpop50:

You see why jazz good? How wish say you dey do jazz and you dey do consultations, you for know say that babe nor healthy and her life short. Una go dey criticize people when dey do jazz. Sorry for your pains but move on with your life.

Real men have scars all over their body

Lol jazzman olofin you talk true but real men no dey talk am out them dey do am coded and when people ask them Na on God thou it's an advise from you to me but sincerely it's painful but I will tell you something you don't know about the post I was there for her at her on till her dying breathe, I got respect from her family, mine family and my hood as a whole... I no fit talk say Na me good pass for these life but God see my heart and if God would have just give her 10 years on earth I would have married her and she go born for me and if God decided to take her I go just do a big picture of her for my parlour and to hell with marriage, focus on my kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: ‘we Will Take Your Boys’- High School Girls Warns / The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant / S*x Tips 4 Boys: Down South (18sl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.