Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? (19189 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / I Tried To Keep My Dream Job But I Made An Emotional Mistake / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Auntyada0(f): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Here to learn.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Greenbullet(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Danny50:
I cheat with her best friend.
why ?

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by ianNssy: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2021
acting like a nice and decent guy in d midst of ladies nd dey ended up taking me for granted ...
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Greenbullet(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Mine is simple , I will say , I am emotionally dangerous , I love teaching people a very drastic lesson after I forgive them , it has been an habit right from when I was child , any one who offended me had an ill fate coming their way through revenge . This extended to my relationship , the day , my girlfriend offended me , I plotted revenge for 2 months to get back at her , it affected her badly .
The point is don’t mess with me .

10 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Danny50: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Greenbullet:
why ?
She seduced me which i couldn't resist because she is damm beautiful and curvy with good boobs but my fiancee caught us.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Slynation(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2021
hmmm
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Basiljoe: 1:32am On Apr 09, 2021

4 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Trusted my closest friend blindly. Gave him something to help me run, he used it, sold it and said I should relax that he'll repay me from the proceeds of the stuff with interest.
I don't trust people again and I don't have any close friends anymore. You know me, I know you, we're attracted by similar interests. We move.

20 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2021
I watched "teri meherbaniyan" and "iru esin" as a child

2 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by hopexter(m): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What about you share yours first tongue

Go to bed if you two are too shy to share from your numerous mistakes. embarassed
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by viincent: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2021
jawjaw1:

What is your name on the account?
am George , please sir help me, am down right now, your kind gesture will lift me up right now, 11.am.
still hopeful.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by hopexter(m): 2:08am On Apr 09, 2021
I and my Niger Deltan friends (4 of us) got into an argument over good luck Jonathan's failure and I was extremely happy Buhari would be next and would perform better due to how he portrayed himself, I so much had hope in Him that I would fight Tinubu just to have a perfect man as Buhari for a president. But then when he finally became the president, he rubbed everything on my face, I've never been so emotionally deceived in my entire life. I even exchanged bad words with alot of people here on Nairaland and Edo political forum and got life ban from EPF and several bans from NL. I feel so ashame even now that my president is having a rest in another country while his own country is on Fire. I'm shattered emotionally and that's why I agreed to take part in weapon handling/fixing & Sniping programs abroad sponsored by the Motive for New Nigeria. I pity The 60% Politicians and their family. Love that turns to hate is Dangerous and Buhari and his entire Cabinet will not be forgiven cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by CanadaOrBust: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Posting a thread on NL for a good friend to help her get a quality husband who deserves a quality girl like her (check my profile - that was my last topic!)
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by hopexter(m): 2:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Danny50:
She seduced me which i couldn't resist because she is damm beautiful and curvy with good boobs but my fiancee caught us.

If I be you, I go give myself 40 strokes of cane. Cheating is not for the poor who can't afford a different avenue to cheat on their main partner. Na person like you dey shag dirty side chicks on matrimonial bed, why won't you be caught?

You get luck your fiancee no burn all the hair for for her couchie with lighter angry grin

2 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Lonelypacifist6: 2:20am On Apr 09, 2021
bravetentewa:
Playing arsenal on my ticket..
I will never try that rubbish again
I'm not a punter, but I'll tell you this, in sports betting, or anything that has to ro with games of chance, loyalty does not cut it. If you're playing based on loyalty and Sentiments, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

11 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by jeff1607(m): 2:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:
When I quitted Stout and started drinking Goldberg.

My world turned around. I knew at some point I made a big mistake, but could not start taking Stout again. The taste changed after time I spent drinking Goldberg

It was one emotional mistake learnt from- Staying put with the regular and not following the crowd.

God bless Arthur Guinness (24 September 1725 – 23 January 1803)

How you guys take this bitter stuff still beats my imagination sef

10 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Lonelypacifist6: 2:32am On Apr 09, 2021
I bottle up my thoughts and feelings, If anyone offends me I'll not let the person know, i just cut them off and never have anything to do with them again, This has made me lose friends who just made genuine mistakes, I considered myself too polished to be friends with such people.

14 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Hamiltonii: 3:08am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What about you share yours first tongue
No kill me with laugh abeg .

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 09, 2021
There are no accidents. Everything has a reason. No regrets! I move!

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Sabbyboy: 3:17am On Apr 09, 2021
bravetentewa:
Playing arsenal on my ticket..
I will never try that rubbish again

Like this abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Hamiltonii: 3:19am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Dating someone in the same compound and when things went South, he started bringing different girls home and would always hoot the horn of his car so loud at the gate so I can hear him from inside and then I'll peek through the gate and see them. It wasn't funny.

It took me years before I could date again after then.
I learnt a big lesson and it's never to date anyone from the same street talk more same compound.
Sorry, but don't generalise. Some such relationship end in marriage too.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 09, 2021
How can you be a successful person in life when boy/girl matter full your head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by FalseOracle50: 4:13am On Apr 09, 2021
I see people typing lies just to get cheap likes...

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by kabanayol9(m): 4:33am On Apr 09, 2021
The day i nearly won 1.2million naira during lockdown period, Granada and Levante plan me spoil my ticket, 10% i no see collect, i can't eat that night, just jejely lie down and sleep, it would have helped my personal business to gain ground forever, even if my girlfriend leave me or cheat on me e no fit pain reach that night.

7 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by seanwilliam(m): 4:56am On Apr 09, 2021
The first time was when I lose 14k$ and still paid 102k on top money Wey I no chop grin

The second time I traded 500$ on paxful as a novice. That was few years ago. I didn’t follow instructions. Naso the guy man chop the money . That same day on same paxful I lost 70k trading btc cos I released payment cos my trade partner marked the trade as PAID even when I never get alert .

Gone were the days. But now lol, I’m a big vendor, and I trade everyday.. I never made same mistake again! grin

Another one was when my girlfriend left me when I Dey ND2. This girl fine no be small. I was a stupid simp then so tey she gave me std and I still Dey beg her make she no leave me. grin But now , lol I can’t even date her type again .. my level don pass her no be small.

Another one was still when I Dey school and i was ( we were like 50) unable to write exam cos we didn’t sign exam pass. I suffer no be small that day. How God take help only me outta 50 people is still a miracle till date.

14 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by wany(f): 4:57am On Apr 09, 2021
cyrusmillz:
So I met a nairalander a couple years back in the literature section. I was drawn to her by her posts (o boy she could write a believable fiction)and I kept reading and keeping tabs for weeks till I eventually started a conversation on one of her other threads and after a few days i got her contact and we got talking.

In all my weeks of reading and following her posts , I had a mental picture of how this lady might look like ( the face , the complexion, stature an all) . It was on whatsapp I got to know how she really looked, although she was pretty... she was on the plus size and that was a turn off for me then. But we kept on talking and it got to the stage that we talked everyday.

The second month after we started chatting (April) , we decided to meet ... nothing fancy just a normal restaurant where we can talk. I arrived some few minutes before her. Some minutes later , I saw her come down from the marwa where I was seated, she was putting on blue dress. I didn't know when I shouted " o boy , this girl fat oh " I'd seen her pictures before but I never knew she was this big.

After the date, she called and I didn't pick , texted and I didn't reply , "whatsapped" and I left unread. I feel bad for what I did , I shouldn't have done that ...even if I couldn't date her I should have kept her as a friend (she's still one of the most brilliant person and the best fiction writer I know)

I'm sorry H****4** , Pls forgive me.
How do you look and how old are you undecided
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by femi4: 5:08am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Dating someone in the same compound and when things went South, he started bringing different girls home and would always hoot the horn of his car so loud at the gate so I can hear him from inside and then I'll peek through the gate and see them. It wasn't funny.

It took me years before I could date again after then.
I learnt a big lesson and it's never to date anyone from the same street talk more same compound.
grin grin grin
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Galatians: 5:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Duplexxx: 5:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Small boy talk cool
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Fxwarrior: 5:13am On Apr 09, 2021
cyrusmillz:
So I met a nairalander a couple years back in the literature section. I was drawn to her by her posts (o boy she could write a believable fiction)and I kept reading and keeping tabs for weeks till I eventually started a conversation on one of her other threads and after a few days i got her contact and we got talking.

In all my weeks of reading and following her posts , I had a mental picture of how this lady might look like ( the face , the complexion, stature an all) . It was on whatsapp I got to know how she really looked, although she was pretty... she was on the plus size and that was a turn off for me then. But we kept on talking and it got to the stage that we talked everyday.

The second month after we started chatting (April) , we decided to meet ... nothing fancy just a normal restaurant where we can talk. I arrived some few minutes before her. Some minutes later , I saw her come down from the marwa where I was seated, she was putting on blue dress. I didn't know when I shouted " o boy , this girl fat oh " I'd seen her pictures before but I never knew she was this big.

After the date, she called and I didn't pick , texted and I didn't reply , "whatsapped" and I left unread. I feel bad for what I did , I shouldn't have done that ...even if I couldn't date her I should have kept her as a friend (she's still one of the most brilliant person and the best fiction writer I know)

I'm sorry Pls forgive me.

From experience, fat people have an amiable disposition. No dull moment with them.

Besides I thought you fall in love with someone's character and spirit.

The body is a container. It's the content that matters or so it seems.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania / Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.