Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,381 members, 7,826,491 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? (19203 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / I Tried To Keep My Dream Job But I Made An Emotional Mistake / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by sam564: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
my only regret emotionally is dating just a girl back then, i will neva repeat that mistake again or i will prefer to stay in the single zone and be bleeping them caring ones...

2 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by yomislim: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Greenbullet:
Mine is simple , I will say , I am emotionally dangerous , I love teaching people a very drastic lesson after I forgive them , it has been an habit right from when I was child , any one who offended me had an ill fate coming their way through revenge . This extended to my relationship , the day , my girlfriend offended me , I plotted revenge for 2 months to get back at her , it affected her badly .
The point is don’t mess with me .
bros calm down, life is not all about revenge... Word spoken!!!
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2021
Mypeople2:
Sorry about that .But the best relationship I had was dating someone in my compound. The romance and kisses were something else .The relationship went south when she left that state.We never really broke up.Though she is married now ,she still calls me and we joke about what happened then

numericalguy:

It's too risky dating someone in the same compound or work place. Two girls have had to resign in my former company just because they dated their colleagues . After the relationships broke down, the guys just moved on to other girls and they could see everything happening, how they were laughing and having fun. They both at diferent times had to resign when they couldn't take it anymore. One was already pregnant when her boyfriend dumped her.

Yes, very risky. The pains and emotional wreckage it causes can be very traumatic. I learnt my lesson though.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Casham: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2021
jeff1607:

What happened to drinks with bitter sweet or exotic taste not even considering soda
you talking about malts, schwepes and lagers? If at all I take any "soft" drinks, I always go for a schwepes. Still, I'll rather not. Malts are good, but they still got too much sugar. Lagers, to me are just like pure water.

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by AfroKnight: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Ennyhorlar:
My watch-Words: integrity and honesty

I started making money legally several years back and in 2019, i met with a forex trading company owned by someone I’ve known from a distant, i knew him to be upright and godly.

I gave him all my money back then and the goal from his end was clear “financial freedom for friends and family”, along the line, i finally started accepting people’s money and giving it to the trading company.

Long story short, he made a huge loss and the emotional blow it had on me was hard! I’ve always been upright to the last kobo right from time and i’ve never had a reason to take someone’s money into any of my businesses.

Will i recover from the emotional pain? I doubt it because i feel everybody’s pain, i feel everybody who gave me money pain and it’s more painful because most of them do not understand what forex means, so in their own defense, they concluded on the fact that i scammed them of their money.

This is the first time i will be sharing this openly, I pray for healing because i indeed have a good heart and good sees my intention

Sorry bro.

This is a really difficult issue to handle. Just keep thinking positive thoughts. The real peace will come when you get the money to repay them. Until then every phone call from their number will stress you. But don’t give in to the anxiety.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by AfroKnight: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
you talking about malts, schwepes and lagers? If at all I take any "soft" drinks, I always go for a schwepes. Still, I'll rather not. Malts are good, but they still got too much sugar. Lagers, to me are just like pure water.

Just like Pure water?

Ah!

grin You dey try o.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2021
AfroKnight:
Not me though.

Being vulnerable to women.

As a man, no woman must know about your weakness or whatever it is that makes you vulnerable. They will always use it against you.

If you must be vulnerable, be vulnerable to your guy.

Women have no scruples about fighting dirty or spilling the tea about you.

The real mistake was trusting my babes. Young Women can’t handle trust. They know nothing of masculine codes of honour and fairness. If you give her your total 100% trust, you are asking too much of her.
You have now understand daughters of Jezebel
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Keep your emotional life healthy. If you feel lonely, take yourself out on a lone date, order for a drink, go through NL funny comments & smile at your phone. Na single you single, you no kill person.

Thanks to BRENT Mall,,,, it's just a stone's throw from here.

Save yourself from emotional
krikukriku
Lol especially nairaland comments has been saving alot of depressed dudes grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Casham: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

Just like Pure water?
Ah!
grin You dey try o.
you don ever drink Goldberg or Star before?
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Keep your emotional life healthy. If you feel lonely, take yourself out on a lone date, order for a drink, go through NL funny comments & smile at your phone. Na single you single, you no kill person.

Thanks to BRENT Mall,,,, it's just a stone's throw from here.

Save yourself from emotional krikukriku

Honestly, NL is a forum that can relief ur stress and pain. So many funny comments.

2 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Greenbullet:
Mine is simple , I will say , I am emotionally dangerous , I love teaching people a very drastic lesson after I forgive them , it has been an habit right from when I was child , any one who offended me had an ill fate coming their way through revenge . This extended to my relationship , the day , my girlfriend offended me , I plotted revenge for 2 months to get back at her , it affected her badly .
Will you keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
cyrusmillz:
So I met a nairalander a couple years back in the literature section. I was drawn to her by her posts (o boy she could write a believable fiction)and I kept reading and keeping tabs for weeks till I eventually started a conversation on one of her other threads and after a few days i got her contact and we got talking.

In all my weeks of reading and following her posts , I had a mental picture of how this lady might look like ( the face , the complexion, stature an all) . It was on whatsapp I got to know how she really looked, although she was pretty... she was on the plus size and that was a turn off for me then. But we kept on talking and it got to the stage that we talked everyday.

The second month after we started chatting (April) , we decided to meet ... nothing fancy just a normal restaurant where we can talk. I arrived some few minutes before her. Some minutes later , I saw her come down from the marwa where I was seated, she was putting on blue dress. I didn't know when I shouted " o boy , this girl fat oh " I'd seen her pictures before but I never knew she was this big.

After the date, she called and I didn't pick , texted and I didn't reply , "whatsapped" and I left unread. I feel bad for what I did , I shouldn't have done that ...even if I couldn't date her I should have kept her as a friend (she's still one of the most brilliant person and the best fiction writer I know)

I'm sorry H****4** , Pls forgive me.

Does she lives in Ibadan?
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by TruthTella(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Greenbullet:

People like you are just unnecessarily wicked and take pride in your wickedness. You don't understand that if you unfairly harm someone who unknowingly offended you your own karma will catch up with you. Even if you harm a person that hurt you deliberately your karma will still catch up with you if your revenge is unfair.
In life people must offend you, we all reason diffently and have different life experiences but vengeful pelple are too sensitive and take everything personal

7 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Mypeople2(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:

Yes, very risky. The pains and emotional wreckage it causes can be very traumatic. I learnt my lesson though.
But my dear, if I find you in my compound and it turns out you are very attractive, I will date you
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by MOBBDEEP: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Ennyhorlar:
My watch-Words: integrity and honesty

I started making money legally several years back and in 2019, i met with a forex trading company owned by someone I’ve known from a distant, i knew him to be upright and godly.

I gave him all my money back then and the goal from his end was clear “financial freedom for friends and family”, along the line, i finally started accepting people’s money and giving it to the trading company.

Long story short, he made a huge loss and the emotional blow it had on me was hard! I’ve always been upright to the last kobo right from time and i’ve never had a reason to take someone’s money into any of my businesses.

Will i recover from the emotional pain? I doubt it because i feel everybody’s pain, i feel everybody who gave me money pain and it’s more painful because most of them do not understand what forex means, so in their own defense, they concluded on the fact that i scammed them of their money.

This is the first time i will be sharing this openly, I pray for healing because i indeed have a good heart and good sees my intention

May God replace your huge loss in multiple folds & clear your name
I feel your loss & pain
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2021
Tales of a loner
I think love was happiness from a female gender not knowing it was from a mother

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by DissTroy(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Dating someone in the same compound and when things went South, he started bringing different girls home and would always hoot the horn of his car so loud at the gate so I can hear him from inside and then I'll peek through the gate and see them. It wasn't funny.

It took me years before I could date again after then.
I learnt a big lesson and it's never to date anyone from the same street talk more same compound.

What if he was trying to recover from you and his coping mechanism was being with other girls to forget the heartbreak you both caused each other? He obviously couldn't bring himself to trust and date any so he kept changing them not to be emotionally tied to any like he was to you.

He could bring girls home but you bringing different men home would have earned you the "whöre" tag by neighbours so you stayed put for your reputation.

Hey, 'cause you didn't date didn't mean you weren't tumbling the sheets with other men.

Some girls claim not to have been in any romantic relationship for months or years but deliberately skip the obvious truth that they've been having many sexual encounters with different men.

Question is, did you sleep with different men while "you didn't date for all those years"? Not responding to this is an answer in itself. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by uncleck: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Falling in love
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by AfroKnight: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
you don ever drink Goldberg or Star before?

Goldberg na just water plus headache.

I drink Heineken and Gulder.
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by niyidenrele: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=AsherAmari post=100621904] Dating someone in the same compound and when things went South, he started bringing different girls home and would always hoot the horn of his car so loud at the gate so I can hear him from inside and then I'll peek through the gate and see them. It wasn't funny.

I learnt a big lesson and it's never to date anyone from the same street talk more same compound.[/quote/

Hmmmmm
One of the greatest mistake,one can make in the game of relationship,and the best thing I learnt never to do is to date someone,no matter how beautiful, intelligent,or exposed,not to date someone from either same house , compounds or even area....baby girl ,I can tell you it's the most tempting, easiest,and cheapest
I was once in your shoes, infact more brutal than what you experienced,and made a vow never again..since then I kept finding myself,in same scenario,but I have zeroed my mind already
Thanks God you have learnt your lesson
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by niyidenrele: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Dating someone in the same compound and when things went South, he started bringing different girls home and would always hoot the horn of his car so loud at the gate so I can hear him from inside and then I'll peek through the gate and see them. It wasn't funny.

I learnt a big lesson and it's never to date anyone from the same street talk more same compound.

Hmmmmm
One of the greatest mistake,one can make in the game of relationship,and the best thing I learnt never to do is to date someone,no matter how beautiful, intelligent,or exposed,not to date someone from either same house , compounds or even area....baby girl ,I can tell you it's the most tempting, easiest,and cheapest
I was once in your shoes, infact more brutal than what you experienced,and made a vow never again..since then I kept finding myself,in same scenario,but I have zeroed my mind already
Thanks God you have learnt your lesson
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Impregnating 3 girls in my 1st year in the university
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Reex12(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2021
DeAlphaMale:
Impregnating 3 girls in my 1st year in the university
did they abort?
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Nackzy: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2021
cyrusmillz:
So I met a nairalander a couple years back in the literature section. I was drawn to her by her posts (o boy she could write a believable fiction)and I kept reading and keeping tabs for weeks till I eventually started a conversation on one of her other threads and after a few days i got her contact and we got talking.

In all my weeks of reading and following her posts , I had a mental picture of how this lady might look like ( the face , the complexion, stature an all) . It was on whatsapp I got to know how she really looked, although she was pretty... she was on the plus size and that was a turn off for me then. But we kept on talking and it got to the stage that we talked everyday.

The second month after we started chatting (April) , we decided to meet ... nothing fancy just a normal restaurant where we can talk. I arrived some few minutes before her. Some minutes later , I saw her come down from the marwa where I was seated, she was putting on blue dress. I didn't know when I shouted " o boy , this girl fat oh " I'd seen her pictures before but I never knew she was this big.

After the date, she called and I didn't pick , texted and I didn't reply , "whatsapped" and I left unread. I feel bad for what I did , I shouldn't have done that ...even if I couldn't date her I should have kept her as a friend (she's still one of the most brilliant person and the best fiction writer I know)

Think Girl Naa my spec guy, why not give me her contact
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Anaconda76: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
You sound like a very sad person cry
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Anaconda76: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
You sound like a very sad person....
Greenbullet:
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Eastcaostboy: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:

You should have known that, don't you reason. Shameless girls everywhere how could you date a guy in the same compound.... Go out and do your things, open your legs for that Gee weller...after that put your cloths back on and flyback to your hood. That how wise girls roll
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Casham: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

Goldberg na just water plus headache.

I drink Heineken and Gulder.
'water plus headache', chai! You na boss. Heineken na baba. I still stick to my Guinness though.

1 Like

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Badgers14:
Believing Buhari will 'change' this country for better. cry
grin
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by numericalguy(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Greenbullet:

This one is a very sick and needs mental help.
You are an aberration to the society.

4 Likes

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by JahBwoy: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Emotional mistakes? Made quite couple of them but thanks to Jesus, I am completely healed from the sour experience of the past. But it kinda rubbed on my persona going forward. Very low tolerance for bulshit . ..
Prioritising my self more. Realising the world doesn't really appreciate people with good intentions. So I prioritised relationship with God. No love life in d past 3 years. Infact I stopped having sex completely last year when I got closer to God. Fell back some few times before I finally stood. I no longer see the need to chase people.

Just trustful God in his own time will make paths meet for that which will compliment my big heart. I no fit use my hand carry problem again..

Loner life, but I have peace of mind.. salary comes monthly I spend it on myself. Take myself to choice restaurants in Lagos. Stay indoors. Develop my skills and stay happy.

It gets lonely sometimes , but never really lonely cos I'm not broke and I got Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
cyrusmillz:

damn u man!!!...y do that 2 my hathor4
d only girl on nairaland dt has sense..i know it was her even B4 I got to the 2nd paragraph..
she can write so well nd she lives in d literature section...
but dude u fvcked up big time honestly...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.