Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? (19191 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / I Tried To Keep My Dream Job But I Made An Emotional Mistake / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
anoziechi:
fighting where there was nobody to separate us chaii hey gawd..I nearly died that day
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by CanadaOrBust: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

What happened afterwards? tell us.

Nothing. Here’s the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6488877/high-achieving-ambitious-man-wanted
Re: What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? by Thunday1005(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
I feel your pain bro, may our good heart not turn us to people's enemy

Wish you speed recovery fcm

I'm in same shoe as yours

Ennyhorlar:
My watch-Words: integrity and honesty

I started making money legally several years back and in 2019, i met with a forex trading company owned by someone I’ve known from a distant, i knew him to be upright and godly.

I gave him all my money back then and the goal from his end was clear “financial freedom for friends and family”, along the line, i finally started accepting people’s money and giving it to the trading company.

Long story short, he made a huge loss and the emotional blow it had on me was hard! I’ve always been upright to the last kobo right from time and i’ve never had a reason to take someone’s money into any of my businesses.

Will i recover from the emotional pain? I doubt it because i feel everybody’s pain, i feel everybody who gave me money pain and it’s more painful because most of them do not understand what forex means, so in their own defense, they concluded on the fact that i scammed them of their money.

This is the first time i will be sharing this openly, I pray for healing because i indeed have a good heart and good sees my intention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania / Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.