Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine (43080 Views)

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by kalu61(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
yeme7:
All these people saying he should take the vaccine are just too low In thinking...

Why would someone who is not affected take the vaccine.
Why don't they vaccine the affected people and leave us that has not been affected with the virus.

Why is human right being stepped on.. I thought we have freedom of right.. If yes why is it must to take the vaccine... If I were u I won't take it... I will rather quit the job.

Those talking nonsense should read very well and make some research about the vaccine.. Even the while folks are damn against it.

For me u should quit the job ur boss is a devil herself.
You display of Ignorance is simply not knowing the definition of vaccine.

What is vaccine?
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by TAYO124: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

Service!
The target is
No Mark, No Service! Which will come into play After the Rapture!

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World Flipping off the pages of the Bible , there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of the End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

Who told you? How do you know it is true?
Till you can substantiate your comments you are just A conspirator cooking up stories to amaze yourself and any who is gullible
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by GambaOsaka: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
planetx:
Covid just means Certificate of vaccination Identification and the 19 stands for AI (Artificial intelligence) If you think this vaccine is to protect you from a virus, I don't even know what to tell you and you are like the vast majority of people living in this world have eyes but cannot see. But very soon you will know what the real agenda is all about.

Who told you this?
Pastor Chris abi?

Certificate of vaccination and identification
Chaiiiii....
Africa needs to wake up.
People's minds have been trapped in a cocoon.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Yanusa: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Vaccine x vaccine. there will b no mark of the beast if there x no rapture.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by planetx: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Who told you this?
Pastor Chris abi?

Certificate of vaccination and identification
Chaiiiii....
Africa needs to wake up.
People's minds have been trapped in a cocoon.
You are dumb ass, go and tell the millions of white people refusing the vaccine that their mind is trapped in a cocoon. It is always about how terrible Africa is with you clowns, go take the experimental gene therapy so called vaccine and knock yourself out.

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by GambaOsaka: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
planetx:
You are dumb ass, go and tell the millions of white people refusing the vaccine that their mind is trapped in a cocoon. It is always about how terrible Africa is with you clowns, go take the experimental gene therapy so called vaccine and knock yourself out.

Why are you so bitter?
Am I the cause of your life problems?
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by owunabastard: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Taking the vaccine, will that prevent you from contacting the virus?
kalu61:
You display of Ignorance is simply not knowing the definition of vaccine.

What is vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
jelel6:

This is pitiable. You're pitiable. And it's difficult to attribute this sorry state as only a result of your misguided interpretation of what faith and religion is all about.

I only wonder whether your lots have stopped taking paracetamol for y'all headaches.

My brother nor waste your time
Religion has eaten deep into this one psyche
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ModestGal(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
yeme7:
All these people saying he should take the vaccine are just too low In thinking...

Why would someone who is not affected take the vaccine.
Why don't they vaccine the affected people and leave us that has not been affected with the virus.

Why is human right being stepped on.. I thought we have freedom of right.. If yes why is it must to take the vaccine... If I were u I won't take it... I will rather quit the job.

Those talking nonsense should read very well and make some research about the vaccine.. Even the while folks are damn against it.

For me u should quit the job ur boss is a devil herself.
Lol,you said people that have the virus should take the vaccine, and yet you think some people are dumb. Mr, you are dumber
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Famousdex1: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Your boss is broke and can’t pay salary

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by XXXXTENTACION: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

How the table have turned! There is no iota of education either from your home or college, as I doubt your even attended the university when you replied me with such stupidd thoughtless rant!

grin

You are a wasted sperm from a bastard father.... cool
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Truthwords: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001 Read my last post on people who have died after receiving Covid_19 vaccines, show it to your evil boss

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
alfredilly:
. The production site in Belgium is short down and a reopening is underway. That is what the link reveal. This, however, doesn't make Astrazenica less of a British pharmaceutical company. The bulk of their current supply is from UK but it is believed that reopening the site in Belgium will boost European supply chain.

As for the termination of Astrazenica vaccination in UK, what happen is that an alternative was proposed for those age 18- 33 years old. This are section of population less likely to be infected. The blood clot is still reported as a very rear symptom of the drog. 20 out of 20 million.
have you checked the UK government adverse reaction website?

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SouthSouth1914: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin

You are a wasted sperm from a bastard father.... cool

Says a societal dysfunctional failure.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Truthwords: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
planetx:
Don't mind those useless animals telling people to take the vaccine. Check out my last post on the number of people that have died after receiving the vaccines. No normal human beings in their right senses will take that satanic vaccine

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
I said it'll get to this. Where are those simpleminded fellows who said it won't be made compulsory? Worshippers of CNN don't know any better than to copy what they see like programmed robots. This has already been happening abroad.

They'll try and push this nonsnese even further. Those who still have their senses intact shouldn't keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is
[/i]

You silly Christians are still talking about after the rapture. You're confused because your theology is wrong but you'll rather be destroyed than repent.

donnie:
This singular teaching of Christianity that the church will be raptured before the Antichrist shows up will send many Christians to their destruction. Apostle Suleiman made reference to the same belief and I have heard Paul Eneche say the same thing.

Now they are confused because of the way things are going. White Jesus doesn't seem to be forthcoming. Many sense that there's something evil about this vaccine, especially with fraudulent figures, media hyping, the lies and falsehood but that pretribulation rapture teaching has become a stronghold.

We told them the pretribulation rapture teaching is false but no, they preferred to believe Hollywood and it's Left Behind series. It's a miracle that a prominent charismatic preacher like Chris Oyakhilome was able to see the falsehood and call it out, because he also believes the false pretribulation rapture teaching.

What they fail to realize is that the beast took control of this world ever since the temple was destroyed and the Isrealites (Bantus) were driven out of Jerusalem (in southern Africa) in the year 70AD. Since then they have changed the dates and times, history, the holy scriptures etc. They control the various governments of the world, education, the media, everything. They (the Jesuits) were responsible for the deception of the fake Jews and their fake land in the levant. Rome is behind all that deception.

So the Christian Church is totally unprepared for what has come upon them. We warned you and we're still warning: come out of BABYLON and be not partaker of her sins.

And just to clear your minds on what the truth is:

1. The days of the coming of the son of man will be like the days of NOAH.
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
- Iniquity filled the earth. (Genesis 6:5-6, Enoch 106:13-16)
- Corruption/mixing of the pure human seed with that of aliens (Genesis 6:1-5, Enoch 106:13-16). Today, the besides the various "advancements" with artificial intelligence, robotics, quantum physics etc. which have long crossed the line, with men creating artificial human beings, and hybrids, the wicked filthy Covid19 vaccines also come to mind. The vaccines are a final attenpt at control and defeating the plan of YAH to preserve a pure seed for Himself among his people ISOLELE/ISRAEL. A race of aliens/hybrids/zombies are being born and will seek to control and subdue everyone else.

2. The wicked were taken, the righteous were left behind. Meaning the left behind series is a lie, a fraud and and deception. Now let's examine a favourite passage of scripture used by pretribulation rapture preachers.

Matthew 24:40-41
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Now back up just a bit to verse 37, same chapter, same book. It says...
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Now my question,: in the days of Noah, who was taken and who was left? Weren't the wicked and unprepared taken with the flood and the righteous left?

3. The Parable of the wheat and the tares Mathew 13:24-30.
The enemy planted tares among the wheat which the owner of the field instructed this servants to leave until harvest time. Now at harvest time this happened...
Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

-Who do the reapers gather first? THE TARES.
-Do they take the tares to heaven?
NO, THEY BIND THEM AND BURN THEM. These are the wicked
-Next what happens? They gather the wheat into the Master's barn. These are the saints who will inherit the kingdom.

Repent now as Isolele/Israel, return to the laws statues and commandments of YAH and be saved from the destruction that's already coming upon the earth. #AwakeOIsrael
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Truthwords: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
SAY NO TO COVID_19 VACCINES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by yomislim: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
bigtt76:
Every organization has its staff engagement rules. Same rules which requires that new staff being onboarded must go through medical evaluation and what not applies here. Employers are mandated by law to provide and make secure working environments for both their staff and clients. Not taking the vaccine against covid places the work place at risk.

This is the same reason many multinationals have not resumed back to workplace ....for fear of litigation if a staff or client contracts the virus at workplace.

Still beats me that many are against taking the virus. Vaccine that was created after many years of studying the virus, many still believe it should take the same longer number of years it took to develop similar vaccines. Vaccines developed as recently as this is way safer and well tested than it was in the earlier times.

The condom of those days are less efficient today compared to recent ones due to the technology behind it ....are you gonna say you won't use the modern condoms and prefer the olden days ones? Think am o ....nor go lose your job! kiss

all what you wrote is just slapping me for eyes cheesy
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Truthwords: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
donnie:

You silly Christians are still talking about after the rapture. You're confused because your theology is wrong but you'll rather be destroyed than repent.

I will be making a post soon on the vaccines and the nephilim connection. People are just too asleep. Nairaland is an indication that most Nigerians are brainwashed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Neddyogu(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
What's with the fuss about a virtually useless vaccine? Covid unlike many viral infections doesn't stimulate the body's immune system enough to create immunologic memory so what extra good would the so-called vaccine do apart from the unpleasant side effects?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nephilim: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
undecided
Truthwords:

I will be making a post soon on the vaccines and the nephilim connection. People are just too asleep. Nairaland is an indication that most Nigerians are brainwashed
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by brightalo1010: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

Mumu op what if you go to court and they said that you must take the vaccine before they listen to your case? Always scared of death when we all are eventually going to die.

Na you go tire for court.i wish your boss is on Nairaland to read what his mumu worker is doing. Gerrout
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by brightalo1010: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

We said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World Flipping off the pages of the Bible , there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of the End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

Asking if the vaccine protects you why should you be afraid of those who didn't take it is like asking if God project your pastors why are they hiring police and other security professionals for another protection,

Is God not the healer why most Christians go to the hospital for medication?

Remember when you were here bragging and making noise that Joe Biden won't be sworn in that God told you so. You're such a comedian.

Now if Bible said there must be mark of the beast why are you so scared of it since you know you're making heaven? You're so scared that sign of a dead sinner, as soon as you receive christ I bet you won't be scared again.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Ekugbeh(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
bigtt76:
Every organization has its staff engagement rules. Same rules which requires that new staff being onboarded must go through medical evaluation and what not applies here. Employers are mandated by law to provide and make secure working environments for both their staff and clients. Not taking the vaccine against covid places the work place at risk.

This is the same reason many multinationals have not resumed back to workplace ....for fear of litigation if a staff or client contracts the virus at workplace.

Still beats me that many are against taking the virus. Vaccine that was created after many years of studying the virus, many still believe it should take the same longer number of years it took to develop similar vaccines. Vaccines developed as recently as this is way safer and well tested than it was in the earlier times.

The condom of those days are less efficient today compared to recent ones due to the technology behind it ....are you gonna say you won't use the modern condoms and prefer the olden days ones? Think am o ....nor go lose your job! kiss

how many months was it studied and how many months was the vaccine researched and out together, and how many months was the vaccine tested for use.

While vaccinate against a virus that has low death rate than malaria.

Stop Misinforming people please

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by XXXXTENTACION: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Says a societal dysfunctional failure.
Your father with his two leprose legs is the real example of a failure undecided
one would wonder why you always had badluck and never amounted to anything good in life undecided
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by HUSTLER001: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
brightalo1010:

Mumu op what if you go to court and they said that you must take the vaccine before they listen to your case? Always scared of death when we all are eventually going to die.

Na you go tire for court.i wish your boss is on Nairaland to read what his mumu worker is doing. Gerrout
las las the mumu calling another mumu hasn't taken his own shot of the poison. I don't have time to educate you. I could have though if I had the time.I'd rather do meaningful things.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Moneywell(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
God please open the eyes of your children to see what is about to befall them in few years time. I don't like commenting here but after reading the comments my hrt is broken...
Please OP I will advice u seek God's opinion concerning this and not what ppl are commenting here.
But if I were u I won't take the vaccine no matter what.
Ensure u pray for God to see u through this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Jaysane(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
jelel6:

Sounding foolish and actually spilling foolishness.

Are you now ready to follow the 'they'? If you can't believe them when 'they' ask you to get vaccinated, why did you choose to believe them when they said '145' died even after being vaccinated?

By the way, no 145 deaths was recorded of people who dieing after being vaccinated in the US.

Before you send a link here, do well to look up the meaning of 'death' and 'infected'.

Lol..It is well...its not a competition on who can argue the most...time will reveal who was foolish and who was wise..meanwhile if u have taken the vaccine...congratulations...let's see what the next few years hold for the likes of u..

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SavageResponse(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sterope:
grin grin cheesy

These are not true sir.

He watches too many Hollywood movies grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.