Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine (43074 Views)

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sterope(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
You said clean out. He will not clean out in Nigeria. It is still undecided if employers can mandate Covid vaccination. By all means, he can that risk. He is putting others in harm's way and you want to talk about infringement.

I am still of the opinion that his boss is a really nice person.

nedekid:

Hmm. I am in such situation, a little different though.
Hopefully when it works out real soon, I will update you.
20years ago, I worked out money from then allstates trust bank
Just because they delayed in transferring money I sent to a student in PH. I got a lawyer to write them. They invited me, apologized, transfered the money and compensated me handsomely. 1000% of the amount I transfered.
My money was stolen in a bank 8 years ago. I took it up. The bank refunded my money and compensated me.
Currently I am in court with a foreign owned company that illegally detained my property for 1 year.
Point is, don't let any infringement on your right go lightly. Consider it a way to make money after weighing the options.
If the guys sees he can sue, so be it. If not let him resign or take the vaccine.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Duplexxx: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Vaccine my ass

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by alfredilly: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
but the british scientists issued an advise to stop the astrazrneca in UK? It seems you don't follow the news. The British has stopped giving Astrazrneca, they have now switched to moderna. By the way Astrazrneca is owned by Sweden, the vaccine is produced in EU, so the EU have more chances of making money, they have nothing to loose. The question is this, are the chances of blood clotting with the vaccine, yes or no? Most of the people suffering the adverse effect have greater chance of fighting the virus. Why not vaccinate the vulnerable and leave the younger population? Why destroy their lives forever? Anyway continue following the government like sheep, they have your best interest at heart.

Why giving yourself to misinformation when you have at your disposal, a viable means of checking fact. Astrazenica is a joint ownership of British and Sweden. The vaccine was produced in partnership with Oxford university and that is why it is called oxford- Astrazenica. The production site of the vaccine is in UK, not the EU as you claim. Where did you get this information that UK has stopped administering Astrazenica. This vaccine is the core of their vaccination program. Even the British prime minister, Boris Johnson took it. Where are you this misinformed
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sterope(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin cheesy

These are not true sir.

jesmond3945:
both number 1 and 2 false. People who got vaccinated, also got the virus after some days. Some have died from taking the vaccine due to clotting issues. The scientists even said that it is better to have a blood clot from a vaccine than from corona, who in his right mind says that. Some have adverse long term reactions to the vaccine. The vaccine is integrated with nano particles which carry an Identity that would be tied to your passport. How do I know? Moderna vaccine cheat code was hacked and uploaded on github. Besides your body naturally has a far better cheat code(99.9 percent) to handle the virus than a vaccine that the probability is even 80 percent and not even certain. Finally, it is against human right and not ethical to force vaccination on people. The only way to make your workplace covid secure is to follow the rules and not to be vaccinated. The vaccine just helps in herd immunity.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
sunaizo4real:
I took the first jab of the Covid19 vaccine about a week ago and felt few side effect which are

Day1- pain at injection site, body weakness, generalized body pain, mild bleeding from nostrils and slight loss of appetite

Day2- persistent body weakness, abdominal discomfort, body ache, pain at injection site, other side effect subsided. I took paracetamol.

Day3- body weakness subsiding gradually, same with body ache, no loss of appetite.

Day4- all side effect subsided.
Day5- no more side effect.
Day6- no more side effect
Day7-no more side effect
Day8(today) no more side effect.

Admin let this be on top of the trending topics .
your body's antibody is fighting the virus. That means your immune is good. If yours was not good, you would have had blood clots. However, what is the long term side effects which is not noticeable at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by waterfas: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oluolad86:

cry I think there is no side effects. Take it to safe your job or you know the best option
Don't mind the OP s/he must have gotten another job elsewhere. That was what some of us think when bitcoin was free, one world currency. Please let put sentiment aside, there is nothing wrong in taking the vaccine, but its not compulsory.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.
Your boss is one of the few sensible people we have in Nigeria. Go and file both law and suit together.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by dometome: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
It is well,take the vaccine.you no go die
Tuskegee experiment
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sterope(f): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
1) So far, many of the vaccines have been safe. The number of those who have been negatively affected are negligible.

2) Mr A could get Covid and end up dead as well. The difference here is one would ultimately protect many lives and the society and the other seek to destabilise and destroy the society.

descartes400:

The bolded is the main issue I have with the vaccine given its experimental nature of it. Nobody is held liable for its adverse side effect on some people. IF Mr A takes the vaccine and immediately started feeling unwell and consequently end having stroke or paralysis within 48 hours of getting vaccinated...who is held liable? NOBODY....Mr A is done for!!

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by deenee: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oluolad86:

cry I think there is no side effects. Take it to safe your job or you know the best option

No leave her to take up a legal suit and see how far it will go.

She wants to suit her employer hoping that the same govt that is pro vaccine alongside her employer will support her anti vaccine stance

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
alfredilly:

Why giving yourself to misinformation when you have at your disposal, a viable means of checking fact. Astrazenica is a joint ownership of British and Sweden. The vaccine was produced in partnership with Oxford university and that is why it is called oxford- Astrazenica. The production site of the vaccine is in UK, not the EU as you claim. Where did you get this information that UK has stopped administering Astrazenica. This vaccine is the core of their vaccination program. Even the British prime minister, Boris Johnson took it. Where are you this misinformed

your reply shows that's you are not current. Astra has a site in Belgium
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thechemicalengineer.com/news/astrazeneca-plans-to-expand-european-vaccine-manufacturing/&ved=2ahUKEwiF4tX4oPHvAhUX8LsIHawXDhEQFjAJegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw1gfjr7afG5kqixk9Gp2DL9

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-cancelled-astrazeneca-under-30s-b1828683.html%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiXvYfuofHvAhXSgf0HHTJnA6YQFjASegQIORAC&usg=AOvVaw0TCSKsgirnBsBjDuVzL5_u&ampcf=1
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Lightman300(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
jelel6:

This is pitiable. You're pitiable. And it's difficult to attribute this sorry state as only a result of your misguided interpretation of what faith and religion is all about.

I only wonder whether your lots have stopped taking paracetamol for y'all headaches.

All Shedrach,Meshach,and Egodinaba, I meant Abednego needed to do was to bow to the image of gold-silver-bronze-clay.Their lives,jobs,families,etc, would have been PERFECTLY safeguarded.
Yinmu
Dan 3:16-28

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Icon79(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Truer words have never been spoken, my beloved brother!

I was about to post something until I read your piece. Anyway, you’ve said it all. This vaccine may not be the mark of the beast, but it’s definitely the harbinger to the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will utilize the same messenger rna.

No thanks. I am definitely not in a hurry to take a vaccine that can alter my dna and that can send messages into my body 10 years down the road. I really can’t understand how most people can’t see through this charade!

O pari

Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

We said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is
No Mark, No Service! Which will come into play After the Rapture!

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World Flipping off the pages of the Bible , there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of the End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by alfredilly: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
your reply shows that's you are not current. Astra has a site in Belgium
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thechemicalengineer.com/news/astrazeneca-plans-to-expand-european-vaccine-manufacturing/&ved=2ahUKEwiF4tX4oPHvAhUX8LsIHawXDhEQFjAJegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw1gfjr7afG5kqixk9Gp2DL9

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-cancelled-astrazeneca-under-30s-b1828683.html%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiXvYfuofHvAhXSgf0HHTJnA6YQFjASegQIORAC&usg=AOvVaw0TCSKsgirnBsBjDuVzL5_u&ampcf=1
. The production site in Belgium is short down and a reopening is underway. That is what the link reveal. This, however, doesn't make Astrazenica less of a British pharmaceutical company. The bulk of their current supply is from UK but it is believed that reopening the site in Belgium will boost European supply chain.

As for the termination of Astrazenica vaccination in UK, what happen is that an alternative was proposed for those age 18- 33 years old. This are section of population less likely to be infected. The blood clot is still reported as a very rear symptom of the drog. 20 out of 20 million.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

No be your fault. If to say na like Mobil, Shell, Chevron or even NNPC you dey work, you no go waste time make dem jab you.
I don laff taya
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by maasoap(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

Lol. You can't win the legal battle, don't waste your meagre resources fighting a lost battle.
Why refusing to take the vaccine? I guess the likes of FFK has got under your skin. Even FFK has turned 180 degree and took the vaccine. The vaccine I won't bat an eyelid before taking
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Omodua(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Segzydaniels:
Your so called boss is one of the nice people out there, imagine him trying to protect you and ur loved one, nor worry when u loss that job ur head go straight
The efficacy of the vaccine Astra zeneca is being contested in so many countries which finds the vaccine offensive and clots the blood. I won't take it as an individual. It should be rejected!
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Segzydaniels:
Your so called boss is one of the nice people out there, imagine him trying to protect you and ur loved one, nor worry when u loss that job ur head go straight

Imagine him losing the job for refusing to take the vaccine and later contract the virus! That would be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SouthSouth1914: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Thanks for the compliments. grin
the fact that you have nothing to say but throw insults up and down shows that you are an educated illiterate. cool

How the table have turned! There is no iota of education either from your home or college, as I doubt you even attended the university when you replied me with such stupidd thoughtless rant!

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SavageResponse(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

You want to institute a legal suit?

On what grounds if I may ask?

If you say for wrongful termination of appointment then be sure that it will fail cos the organisation can then say in defence that you were fired for being a risk to other employees who have taken a vaccine that was sanctioned by the governement.

No lawyer will turn down a case even if he knows you will eventually loose...if you like make you go dash lawyer money grin
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Aketi2:
They could not produce vaccine for Malaria, HIV, TB and common diseases killing Africans, but they quickly rolled out a Covid-19 vaccine without trials.

Covid-19 that was developed in the lab in Wuhan as a bio-weapon. I remember that they have experimented with various version of it, MERs-Cov, SARs-Cov, H1N1 etc.

People dont understand that there are men that determine what should be in this world- these men may not have your best interest at heart.

I read your post but I still didn't see any point in there. We should even be lucky that they found vaccine for it so that it didn't join the leagues of the diseases with no vaccine.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by obonujoker(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Icon79:
Truer words have never been spoken, my beloved brother!

I was about to post something until I read your piece. Anyway, you’ve said it all. This vaccine may not be the mark of the beast, but it’s definitely the harbinger to the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will utilize the same messenger rna.

No thanks. I am definitely not in a hurry to take a vaccine that can alter my dna and that can send messages into my body 10 years down the road. I really can’t understand how most people can see through this charade!

O pari

Most persons are blind... They can't see

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SURElee(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

Resign. Sit at home and begin to apply for jobs. Is like you don't know so many people all over the world lost their jobs this pandemic season. A company has made it possible to take vaccine, you are here spewing disturbing us.

He wan sue������. You get money to sue naim you never fit start your own company to employ others?

Protect yourself and others around you by taking the vaccine, the side effects will definitely wear off if it is the side effects you are scared it.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by zakkyzakes: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Aketi2:
They could not produce vaccine for Malaria, HIV, TB and common diseases killing Africans, but they quickly rolled out a Covid-19 vaccine without trials.

Covid-19 that was developed in the lab in Wuhan as a bio-weapon. I remember that they have experimented with various version of it, MERs-Cov, SARs-Cov, H1N1 etc.

People dont understand that there are men that determine what should be in this world- these men may not have your best interest at heart.
awon adolf hitler pipo den i just finished apocalypse watch by robert ludlum and i realized there are peoples who are ready to wiqe of entire africa if they can apart from these mark of beast sign and all these concpiracy theories there are still fanatics who still in hitler's cause
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by GambaOsaka: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
The primary reason for the deplorable condition of Africa is ignorance and religious bigotry.
A lot of ignoramuses say " the vaccine was too quick to come out". Who told you?

For your information, Studies on Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS COV) has been ongoing since 2003, almost 20 years ago. This new one SARS COV 2 is very similar genetically (86%) to the SARS COV 1 viruses.

In other words, scientists didn't need to start from the scratch in the approach to combating the 2020 Coronavirus.

Google is free of charge, instead of getting knowledge yourself, you are shouting thrash based on what your pastor said.

The vaccine is safe and not 666. Moreover, the rapture hasn't taken place yet, so where do 666 come into play. You don't even read your bible yourself.

Your mumu never do? Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Misterone: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
what am saying is can the vaccine stop him from getting the virus?
well, I am not a physician and this thing is new. how would I know?
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

you should be thrown in jail
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by FatherOfJesus: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
You won’t win this as it’s a matter of pandemic.

Your boss will win you on any ground.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by knightphoenix: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
don't resign, the company pays for your time not your life.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by FatherOfJesus: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chioma99:
covid 19 is a scam!

big shame to that your boss.

meanwhile dangote is a very wicked man,

let us join hands to bring down this man by all means.

how can you be this super rich and most of all your country men are poor?

why do you want to kill other industries all because of this your useless games of monopoly?

you are wicked and foolish for all this dominance on us over the years!

i want all other investors and industries to wake up and build more refinaries so we Nigerians can have enough jobs.

just go to sapele Benin city and there is no single job there.

the youths are just only lurking around playing bet9ja.

please Nigerians needs more jobs now than ever.

i think its high time we start burning down all dangote trucks and businesses nationwide

if dangote can not crash down the prize of cement i think he should pack his loads and leave this Nigeria for good and never return.

ahhhhh!

whalahi this dangote is so wicked!
i want the youths to deal mercilessly with him from today
Shut up, illiterate. Have you done your analysis on inflation, ease of doing business, tax, electricity tariff and availability between Nigeria and the other countries that warranted this price difference.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by planetx: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Covid just means Certificate of vaccination Identification and the 19 stands for AI (Artificial intelligence) If you think this vaccine is to protect you from a virus, I don't even know what to tell you and you are like the vast majority of people living in this world have eyes but cannot see. But very soon you will know what the real agenda is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by mecussey(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

Go somewhere bribe somebody to give you certificate simple. Vaccine some countries have stopped using, Na him the man wan force una

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? / In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.