Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine (42970 Views)

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

No be your fault. If to say na like Mobil, Shell, Chevron or even NNPC you dey work, you no go waste time make dem jab you.

Lol, no mind the guy.
If he just got the job few months ago and is earning 1million per month, he would take that vaccine like his life depends on it. His life actually does tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by meobizy(f): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
It’s a two option choice; take the vaccine or find employment elsewhere. What is hard there again? Honestly, why is this on the front page? News don finish, I guess.

My own job may come to this. I’m still wondering if I’ll go the vaccine route or look for a lower paying form of employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sibtygarr: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Chioma99:
covid 19 is a scam!

big shame to that your boss.

meanwhile dangote is a very wicked man,

let us join hands to bring down this man by all means.

how can you be this super rich and most of all your country men are poor?

why do you want to kill other industries all because of this your useless games of monopoly?

you are wicked and foolish for all this dominance on us over the years!

i want all other investors and industries to wake up and build more refinaries so we Nigerians can have enough jobs.

just go to sapele Benin city and there is no single job there.

the youths are just only lurking around playing bet9ja.

please Nigerians needs more jobs now than ever.

i think its high time we start burning down all dangote trucks and businesses nationwide

if dangote can not crash down the prize of cement i think he should pack his loads and leave this Nigeria for good and never return.

ahhhhh!

whalahi this dangote is so wicked!
i want the youths to deal mercilessly with him from today
What is your motive?

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Iykenuwa(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Oluolad86:

cry [s]I think there is no side effects. Take it to safe your job or you know the best option[/s]

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SouthSouth1914: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Just take the damn vaccine so you can protect yourself and others around you. Maybe you just don't like your job but then finding a job in Nigeria is hard.
as for the law suit i can guess you have enough money to waste this is Nigeria with connection everything goes.

Does the vaccine covers the new variants of the Covid19 virus?

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called Protected and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

We said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is
No Mark, No Service! Which will come into play After the Rapture!

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times, there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Chioma99(f): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Sibtygarr:
What is your motive?
to suck ur big cork
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Golan007: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
The question I'm asking is why would they want to force people to take a vaccine even if you've never contacted the virus before?

Even now, can you get on a plane to the Ghana without proof of vaccination for yellow fever?

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by HonLord: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

This kind of issue need not to be here. Many in this forum do not know what "Human Rights" means and stands for. If the Federal Government & the NASS cannot make the vaccine "Compulsory", who is that your Boss/Bus to tell you what to do?

Just sit and watch - (may be, your boss is also a member in this forum) let him/her sack you from your job, then you take a legal steps to ask if in your contract paper, Covid-19 vaccine was mentioned as part of your Benefit or take-home at the end of your service.

Your boss should also tell you if Covid-19 vaccine can prevent Death or Malaria. If it does not prevent any of the 2 (death & Malaria), then she should not bother you because, you cannot have Covid-19 and it will not kill you. Just don't worry. Many Nigerians value Money than life - sack! sack!! sack!!!, if one is sack, does it mean death? When she sacks you cos of vaccine, you move to another place (where you will be valued and paid well).

Where we are working - the Medical team just announced the availability of the vaccine and told us it's not by force but by Choice (A Big tech with even Italians & Brits). Talkless of your Kpako local firm, and your local champion boss is threatening to sack. Nigeria is TRULLY A ZOO KINGDOM!

5 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Golan007: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Does the vaccine covers the new variants of the Covid19 virus?

Don't take it please.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by zivility: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is

So the rapture has happened -

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Peppysco: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called Protected and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times, there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

If indeed you said all these nonsense you wrote up there, why couldn't any of your pastors or mentors predict the outbreak years back or heal anyone infected with the virus? Abi, shebi una dey do miracles. If you guys don't want people to take the vaccine, then make una begin dey heal them na

5 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by derbykol(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is

If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World, there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of the End of days.

What about people who have taken the vaccine?Will they go to hell fire?

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by TruthHurts1(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2021
A vaccine that has killed 19 people under the age of 30? Nobody with sense in his head wants to gamble with his life. If you have already taken the vaccine, why should you be afraid of anyone who has not taken it? Wasn't the vaccine supposed to give you immunity?

XXXXTENTACION:
Just take the damn vaccine so you can protect yourself and others around you. Maybe you just don't like your job but then finding a job in Nigeria is hard.
as for the law suit i can guess you have enough money to waste this is Nigeria with connection everything goes.

7 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by zedman1(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Mark of the beast at play here.

Op don't take it. Wish I can lay my hand on a post made by a nairalander who took it and gave his experience. It wasn't a pleasant one at all as he almost died from it.

He said he came down with serious symptoms of Corona virus and had to be rushed to the hospital when his breath began to cease.

That vaccine still needs to undergo some processing to improve the quality and reduce the side effect.
Have you ever taken any vaccine before? Was there any side effect/s? If no, then I know others including myself who have experienced mild to severe side effects. Why do some of you people talk like you live in a deep hole?
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2021
greenskittles:

You really don't know what you're saying. I always find it amusing how someone who does a few Google searches thinks they're competent enough to discard research by experts who spent their lives training to that effect. And, using the experiences of a small percentage of people to condemn the vaccine makes no sense. It's like saying because malaria medicine makes some people itch, then nobody should take malaria medicine. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you anti-vaxxers somehow tie this to your religion (thanks to Facebook conspiracy theories, lol). So I won't bother going further as you cannot attempt to reason a man out of a position he didn't come into through reason in the first place. My only intention with my initial post was to explain how vaccines work, and I've done that.

Easy tiger!
Do yourself a favor and watch The Nigeria Minister of Health interview with Channels TV.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Righteousness2(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2021
derbykol:
What about people who have taken the vaccine?Will they go to hell fire?

These are the days of Lot and Noah.

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Reference(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2021
You deserve to be sacked. A selfish man that cannot see beyond his personal preferences and doesn't care for the well being of his colleagues and customers does not deserve public service.

Go and stay in your house where you will not endanger anyone else. Nonsense.

It is selfish, careless attitide like this towards the virus and the pandemic in general that has brought the world to her knees.

You need to visit countries ravaged by this virus to have a brain wave.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Xbee007(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

These are the days of Lot and Noah.

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
You're no different from Boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
chukxie:
Some people would happily take the vaccine as a prerequisite to travelling abroad but would blatantly refuse to be inoculated in Nigeria to safeguard their jobs; and save themselves and their loved ones from contracting COVID-19.
Exactly what I was thinking. Nigerians will happily take the vaccine when they want to travel abroad. Imagine after getting your visa and they request for your vaccine passport, nobody will reject the vaccine then claiming 'mark of the beast'. They will gladly take it. But see them forming gragra in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by richard870(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.
Watch it bro! There's a very strong possibility of you getting "drained" because vaccination is employed as one of the preventives of the deadly covid-19 virus. You company will easily win this if they deem you a "threat of some sort".Be wise!
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by TheRedpillguy: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

If you are sacked, take up a legal suite we are behind you and ready to donate if need be be
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by bosman4u: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

This is a case that you will never win. COVID 19 is treated globally as NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE. Your rights are SECONDARY in this regard. Think of your dependents and act reasonably.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by gbengaadeleye12: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Abi your Oga dey craze ni, even the federal government doesn't make it mandatory
HUSTLER001:
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by olisaEze(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
You work for ur boss, he doesn’t work for you. If u have reservations about a company policy, u can take it up with the labor unions or resign. Either way, the job will still go on and u will be alright in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by NaijaSumigan: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
The question I'm asking is why would they want to force people to take a vaccine even if you've never contacted the virus before?

Why ooo
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
incogni2o:

Please don't make yourself the Devils tool.

Peace

Too late

Too late
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Oluwaiphee: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
You didn't know it would get to this point before??
My advise to you, if you know you won't take the vaccine, jeje just leave the man's job for him. In the USA, there are some jobs you can't apply for without the covid 19 vaccination card/proof. I am expecting the FG to mandate all it's workers to take the vaccine soon. Whether we want it or not, it will happen.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by double77: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Chioma99:

to suck ur big cork
A true gay mother fvcking animal. go fvck your mama and died ugly.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Don't forget those you are sacking are somebody's children.

Unemployment don reach 10000000% in the zoo the jungle republic of one Nigeria.

Youths got no warefare.
Fulani and Britain propagandist terrorist are doing well in advertising covid19 to subdue gullible cowardice Nigerians to hostage. Nigerian youths are wallowing in the dark because of one Niggeria. Yet those subduing Nigerians turned around to abusing and insulting Nigerians as "lazy youths".

Rise up against injustice, you said no.
P
Support IPOB & ESN for Biafra.

So sorry about your sacked.

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Yankee101: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
It's not compulsory
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by dinggle: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
What country? Nigeria or abroad? because I flat out told mine hell no! and conversation ended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.