Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? (54083 Views)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Sniper101(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2021
OP
If I didn't know better and if I didn't know you to be a person of good morals, I would've said you're actually trying to portray, in your write-up, that what these prostitu*** are doing, these days, is very much OK and condonable.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Sonoyom(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Money!
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2021
May God help our ladies. Their expensive nature has caused them more harm than good. While most guys don't care much, most girls would always want to dress to kill wink

I really need to get rich so I can give my daughter(s) a better life.

@GreenDeee, you look good. Let's start our friendship tomorrow,,,, sleep well

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by GreenDee(f): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmmn...nawa oo
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2021
They don't know what they want in life.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by richmanrichard: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Michelle55:
Why deprive herself peace of mind by dating a married when she can easily grab her own man? perhaps it's only few of these ladies that sees married men as leftovers no matter how wealthy they are.
Food wey her fellow woman don chop finish na im she go open eyes carry the crumbs dey flex, e no gel at all cry
Shey her life dey reject new chassis ni?

But on a serious note :
Ladies date married men for different reasons and here are some of the reasons:

Dating a married man is less demanding
Most single women are single for a reason, like their career or other personal issues,a married man doesn’t have many demands when it comes to his mistress and this arrangement suits most modern independent single women very well. Both get what they want from the relationship, he is not too demanding on her time or he doesn’t interfere when she is hanging out with her friends or going on trips with colleagues. He also needs to give time at home and he is okay as long as the affair is on but doesn’t become too demanding.

Financial stability
As compared to single men, most married ones have a financial plan in place to secure their family financially, these married men are already running their domestic life smoothly. The single woman finds this trait of the married man being the provider of the family very irresistible, he can also provide her with what she wants and that works out great for her.

To boost her self-esteem
A woman feels more pretty and desirable when she is dating a married man
When a married man showers his affection on the single woman, she feels powerful and her self-esteem gets the desired boost. If a man is making efforts to be with her rather than his wife, that means probably she is prettier and more desirable, she may feel like a God-sent angel who provides emotional and physical support to the man who has a miserable life back home.

Maturity and experience makes them attractive
Married men deal with different complexities of life far more maturely than a single guy. Be it handling in-laws or parental duties, married men are already experienced to handle any unforeseen circumstances. They are less clingy and more understanding. They are experienced both in life and in bed and single women find that very attractive that’s why women date married men.

High-risk high returns
A married man takes a huge risk while dating a single woman,this risk reveals his level of deep commitment to her. A man will only put his social credibility at stake for something that he is really passionate about, he thereby creates a mesmerising illusion of how intensely he desires her; in the bargain the single woman gets whatever she asks for.

They are just jealous and immoral
There are some single women who are just jealous of another woman’s happy home. Sometimes this jealousy reaches an extent where they get immoral and go all out to destroy the happily married couple. They are narcissistic, at times ready to use sex as a tool to lure the married man and then can even blackmail him to get what they want.

At the end of the day, just do what makes you happy and if you have decided that it's dating married men and sleeping with married women that brings you joy, just carry on.

Op, I think it's time you guys allow the female gender to rest.

This is the kind of comment that wud make me to divorce u peacefully. I wud print divorce invitation card and invite plenty people, we all go dance, chop, i go do d last do n divorce u peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:

Not correct

If you see how this girls give green light hmmmm

So if they give green light you must jump on them?
Is your name green light?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ZooOga: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2021
lolz, its Bahari's fault/this country is finished gang no see this thread. cheesy
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by pocohantas(f): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Draslo:
They should also get ready because the women that would be riding their future husbands cowgirl style are still in secondary school getting ready. No harm, no foul.

Karma no dey die.

Nothing like karma. A lot of your fathers cheated and are still cheating, but your mothers married as virgins. Karma kor, kama sutra ni.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Jokescity(m): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kingcalls: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2021
When she is done after years of trade...she will now look for a simp to hook on to and some foolish hoes and simp will say it was in her past and she sudnt b judged as she opened up...una de crase

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you so much for being with 90% of women to know that they sleep with married men.
Thank you once again for living in the mind of every girl that has slept with a married man to know their reasons for sleeping with married men.

And for the mod that brought this useless thread to frontpage, thank you so much.
you that slept with a married lecturer, got pregnant for him and still aborted and murdered the innocent baby.
God will judge you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by MenGoingThereWay: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2021
And most guys commenting here, when they come of age and have the money they will still sleep with small girls, cheat on their wife's with same kind of girls they are condemning now and the circle continues.... grin cool

- MenGoingThereWay

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by JTCHI: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2021
I de enjoy some folks and comments here since joining NL... Moreso the jokes��

@robosky
@mosdii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Draslo(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Nothing like karma. A lot of your fathers cheated and are still cheating, but your mothers married as virgins. Karma kor, kama sutra ni.
Can't say the same for you.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by pocohantas(f): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Draslo:

That is not the topic. The topic is, there is nothing like karma here. Would you mention karma when a married woman cheats? I bet you won’t, because at that point you’ll realize the senselessness of it all.

Don’t get emotional, let’s stick to facts okay?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Debra911(f): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your sister right?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by 18wheeler: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Life itself is about conquest. You always want what you can't have and when you get it, you want the next thing that you 'cant' have. Married men want the girls they cant have and the girls want the married men they cant have. When there is a meeting point, they explode on themselves. I mean the married men and the single girls. When they satisfy their conquest euphoria, they move to the next one. Its same thing that makes married women go after young boys. And young boys accept to bleep married women.
Taken far, it gets to the point of prostitution on both sides.
The cycle of vanity of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by dam4sam: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2021
laiperi:
These are the same thrill men get for going after married women.

Naaah, Poverty and very low Self-Esteem is what will likely make a Single, Young man go after a Married Woman.
If you put a Rich, beautiful young lady and a Rich Married Woman in a compound and give a "financially stable" (not even rich) young Man an opportunity to sleep with EITHER of the two, which one do you think he will go for?

99% of the time, the young Man will go for the young lady, this is because money is not an issue here.

But if you vary the situation, use a "Poverty-Stricken" young Guy, in place of the young man above, 99% of guys will still go for the Rich, young, beautiful lady, over the Rich, beautiful married Woman (Being Married, is not an attraction in Women, that young Men drool over, unlike Girls)

Now, if we further vary the situation and use a "Poor Guy", a Poor, beautiful young Lady Vs. a RIch, Ugly, Married Woman.
About 85% of "Poor" young Guys will go for the Rich, Ugly Married lady!
This shows the effect of "Poverty" on a Man's Self Esteem. He sees the Rich, Ugly, married Woman as a passport to Money. The Sex comes secondary.

The way the mind of Men work, is very different from the way the mind of Women work.
In all cases, young girls will only go after a "Married" man, if he has Money. (Other reasons are secondary).
Young Ladies love Married Men-die! Apart from Money, they are good in bed, very romantic, very caring, they listen attentively and can really make a young lady feel loved.

To play Aristo, you must have money or be ready to throw money around.
Iphones became popular for that reason.
grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by dam4sam: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Draslo:

You are Badt. grin grin

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Gorillabrain: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2021
All nigerian girls are greedy and useless. 90% are senseless.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Gorillabrain:
All nigerian girls are greedy and useless. 90% are senseless.

Omo!

Who hurt you?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by pacespot(m): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2021
It is not just about the married men thing, it is just the women thing that when they know you already have one of them as a wife or girlfriend, they want to flirt with you too, though not discounting the issue of finance here. I, personally, from experience I notice that women give me more green lights when I'm in company of a fellow woman or they know there are women who constantly pay me visit. It is somewhat an awkward thing that when you fill that you've had something enough, Nigerians want to give you more of it. If you are rich, they want to make you richer, same in the other way if you're poor. If you already have a girlfriend, more women will troop in. I think women want to deal with a man who has already proven his bedmatic experience through other women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:40am On Apr 14, 2021
thuxzwda1:

and anybody wey no fear woman.....fear am

And I am boldly and confidently in that Category..
Fear women has to be the most annoying gender based sentence I hear on the internet..
Only one without frame and Savagery fears them.. Na Dem dey fear me..

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by DreamChaser1672: 1:40am On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:
Most girls of nowadays sleep with married men, it has become so rampant and so bad that I can put the statistics at around 90%. And the worst part is they actually enjoy doing it, and most of them do it because of money (sugar daddy tinz), some do it because it's a no "commitment" relationship that gives them the pleasures of a normal relationship but without accountability and policing that normal boyfriends do.

A married man doesn't have time or moral justification to be checking or monitoring her life whether she is cheating or not, after all he is a cheat too, so they enjoy being cheats together without condemning themselves. So she has her "freedom" intact while she is sleeping with a married man. They also do it because of social connections, because generally the married man is older and might have a social network that she can connect with for other benefits besides sex, like job connections or business connections.

Some girls do it because of ego, they are egomaniacs but because their boyfriends are alpha males too and won't lick their shoes or kiss their ass, they run to a married man that will worship and pamper her emotionally with sweet words and call her queen all the time and fill her head with adulation and adoration lies, while she gives him the cookie jar to eat for being a good boy unlike her dictator boyfriend that dictates to her all the time.

But the WORST ONES, are the girls that just do it for the THRILL of it. These ones are natural psychos, with twisted minds. THEY SLEEP WITH MARRIED MEN FOR FUN, for the fun of making themselves feel higher and better than his wife, for the fun of feeling they are too beautiful and can snatch any man they want from any woman, and for the fun of watching another woman suffer as she makes her man choose her over the wife or the fun of feeling good about a man rejecting his wife because of her..................... Fear women, after devil, na dem
You guys just pull statistics out of your ass. 90%. Do you even know the meaning of that your 90%?

You guys on nairaland just revel in making it look like all Nigerian girls are so bad and they are all gold diggers who cheat around. You carry "Fear women" slogan for head as if we men are better. There are hardworking, focused and intelligent ladies out there. Yeah they have sex, but that doesn't mean they deserve all these names you call them. You guys cheat too, have sex with all the girls you like then come here to ruin girls' images. No one is innocent here, girls or boys or men or ladies or whoever. I am just sick of you guys stereotypes.

You don't like this comment of mine, find a nearby river and jump in.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.