Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,780 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? (53646 Views)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by dam4sam: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
ensamy:
Married men are less emotionally demanding and very caring financially. Paying of rents, fees, buying cars and even pay bills for the lady's siblings and parents. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Thank God for these married men (Aristos), if not for them, a lot of Ladies life and their families, would not have changed for the better.
And all they get in return is sex.
They are Angels in hip-Hop clothings, nicknamed "Aristos", by htier younger jealous Male Colleagues. grin grin
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Youngpo413: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2021
EndRape2:

Wrong , Wrong, wrong, no woman wants a man that cheats, maybe you are dating teenagers ages 13-16, or slut and prostitute, they are the ones that fight themselves over a guy cheating,

You are yet to start dating a real girl,

A real girl, will dump your ass, and move on, onece you cheat on her.

Is like it is ajegunle , Okokomaiko girls that you have dating, reason you think girls like guys that cheat, you better go and change that mindset, so you can attract a value girl.

ladies can only dump a broke cheats...if the 'cheat' is rich,she is ready to die there...
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Youngpo413: 1:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Kwinesther:
Lies, what you just posted is nothing but mere excuse. Men are naturally cheats and undisciplined generally when it comes to women. Countless well to do married men(top businessmen, lecturers, traditional rulers, religious leaders) have seduced me with money and even promised heaven and earth but still I'm on my firm stand of saying no even till tomorrow. I never seduced these men in any way, they came to me directly or send someone to me. Be truthful enough and preach to your fellow men to be faithful to their wives. Sincerely, Most married men are so useless and shameless.
blame the cheap hoes...
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Kwinesther:
Chaii, and na woman born this one so? Na your blind ancestors or stupid intuition tell you say I graduate with third class. Ohh when you no kuku go school why won't you use your empty brain to spill trash. Aikuku 'bi san se radarada...
I hope you're enjoying your ban.
Foolish girl next time you won't mess with the wrong person.
oponu
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Kwinesther:
Chaii, and na woman born this one so? Na your blind ancestors or stupid intuition tell you say I graduate with third class. Ohh when you no kuku go school why won't you use your empty brain to spill trash. Aikuku 'bi san se radarada...
Don't waste your time on that cretin, he's not worth it.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by EndRape2(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2021
Also wrong, it is only broke and cheap girls that are ready to die there, any girl with her work, her money, earning big, will not and can never die there..
It is NFA that will see a guy and tolorate all nonsense, because he is rich.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
your father
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
useless simp. I will deal with you on this forum if you dare involve yourself on my affairs again.
my last warning to you
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Gamesmart: 10:27pm On May 24, 2021
Michelle55:

But on a serious note :
Ladies date married men for different reasons and here are some of the reasons:

Dating a married man is less demanding
Most single women are single for a reason, like their career or other personal issues,a married man doesn’t have many demands when it comes to his mistress and this arrangement suits most modern independent single women very well. Both get what they want from the relationship, he is not too demanding on her time or he doesn’t interfere when she is hanging out with her friends or going on trips with colleagues. He also needs to give time at home and he is okay as long as the affair is on but doesn’t become too demanding.

Financial stability
As compared to single men, most married ones have a financial plan in place to secure their family financially, these married men are already running their domestic life smoothly. The single woman finds this trait of the married man being the provider of the family very irresistible, he can also provide her with what she wants and that works out great for her.

To boost her self-esteem
A woman feels more pretty and desirable when she is dating a married man
When a married man showers his affection on the single woman, she feels powerful and her self-esteem gets the desired boost. If a man is making efforts to be with her rather than his wife, that means probably she is prettier and more desirable, she may feel like a God-sent angel who provides emotional and physical support to the man who has a miserable life back home.

Maturity and experience makes them attractive
Married men deal with different complexities of life far more maturely than a single guy. Be it handling in-laws or parental duties, married men are already experienced to handle any unforeseen circumstances. They are less clingy and more understanding. They are experienced both in life and in bed and single women find that very attractive that’s why women date married men.

High-risk high returns
A married man takes a huge risk while dating a single woman,this risk reveals his level of deep commitment to her. A man will only put his social credibility at stake for something that he is really passionate about, he thereby creates a mesmerising illusion of how intensely he desires her; in the bargain the single woman gets whatever she asks for.

They are just jealous and immoral
There are some single women who are just jealous of another woman’s happy home. Sometimes this jealousy reaches an extent where they get immoral and go all out to destroy the happily married couple. They are narcissistic, at times ready to use sex as a tool to lure the married man and then can even blackmail him to get what they want.

At the end of the day, just do what makes you happy and if you have decided that it's dating married men and sleeping with married women that brings you joy, just carry on.

Op, I think it's time you guys allow the female gender to rest.

Absolutely brilliant!
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by robosky02(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you so much for being with 90% of women to know that they sleep with married men.
Thank you once again for living in the mind of every girl that has slept with a married man to know their reasons for sleeping with married men.

And for the mod that brought this useless thread to frontpage, thank you so much.

Come bia

You see any married man pass near your house?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by donstan18: 8:19pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindidi:
Come house na � I got try to come dey online
angry angry
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
donstan18:

angry angry
Watin dey happen here?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by donstan18: 9:19pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindidi:
Watin dey happen here?
Long time cool
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by EverythingFit: 9:20pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On May 25, 2021
donstan18:

Long time cool
I dey jare, na to read fp i dey do now. How you dey?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by EverythingFit: 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by donstan18: 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindidi:
I dey jare, na to read fp i dey do now. How you dey?
Around as well actually, frequent sports section more now. cheesy

And family, hope they're all fine?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Oyindidi(f): 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
donstan18:

Around as well actually, frequent sports section more now. cheesy

And family, hope they're all fine?
Nothing dey nl again. You don leave beer parlour? grin

We dey fine, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by donstan18: 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindidi:
Nothing dey nl again. You don leave beer parlour? grin

We dey fine, thanks
I actually visit most of these sections, but rarely comment. cheesy

I'm glad you are very much okay, just had to say hi. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.