Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? (53685 Views)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Wedding rings are the greatest magnets of single girls to men. Enter anywhere females are, dress well and flash your wedding band, you will see those girls drooling.
Rings show a man is unavailable and ladies always run after what they can never get.

U are right , real men don't remove rings again , cos if a girl notice the mark , it means u must be a cronic liar
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Refinedbeing(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
Ok
Go to licenced authorized driving school instead. Your signature
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kwinesther: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2021
God bless you for saying the undiluted truth, you said nothing but the truth. Adultery and fornication is really a big weakness for men . The one I met recently is a very young man in his thirties. I thought he's single, but he specifically told me he is married with a kid but he only wants a young girl around to be meeting his needs in bed since his wife only comes home on weekends and made promises on how he will take good care of me and he won't stop me from having time with my serious boyfriend blah blah blah. I was dumbfounded... I just stopped picking his calls. I kept wondering if he was forced to get married in the first place because he's so young and it's just 2years old marriage according to him. I forgot to tell you he showed me pictures of his wife of his phone, candidly, she is a beauty to the core, fair skinned and clean. Men really get problems I swear.
franchasng:
My dear, preaching to men to be faithful to their partners during dating and even when married is just a waste of time and energy.....what men are doing is just a natural trait in men that women and the world failed to understand.

Its a natural weakness in all men. The few men (if any) that escaped this natural trait of wanting to have all the women they find attractive to themselves, are either born eunuchs or religiously turned eunuchs. It takes the special grace of God Almighty and constant closeness to God and fear of God resulting from that same grace I mentioned for a man to resist that natural trait in men to want more woman they find attractive.

That's why you see men of timber and caliber, including those holding top religious position and even the ones you revere still indulge in that act, its beyond their control.....its beyond self control or discipline.....it requires divine help to achieve, so blame them not.....and until you become a man, you will not understand it cheesy cheesy

and yes Esther is right, its mostly married men that go after the single girls.......guys should stop blaming ladies.....most times, married men even lie that they are not married, or that they are divorced or separated or widowed just to lay the chick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kwinesther: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:

Funke Adepoju you're calling someone that can help you jobless when he can feed you and your generations?
Drop your CV let me help your sorry life before you sink into depression and contemplate suicide
I now have a job that can feed you and your family, God is a mighty one. Read my mentions before you go hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by franchasng: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
God bless you for saying the undiluted truth, you said nothing but the truth. Adultery and fornication is really a big weakness for men . The one I met recently is a very young man in his thirties. I thought he's single, but he specifically told me he is married with a kid but he only wants a young girl around to be meeting his needs in bed since his wife only comes home on weekends and made promises on how he will take good care of me and he won't stop me from having time with my serious boyfriend blah blah blah. I was dumbfounded... I just stopped picking his calls. I kept wondering if he was forced to get married in the first place because he's so young and it's just 2years old marriage according to him. I forgot to tell you he showed me pictures of his wife of his phone, candidly, she is a beauty to the core, fair skinned and clean. Men really get problems I swear.
Sexually, men have issue......only their maker can explain. Only their maker have the right to condemn them too. Even men themselves, most men I mean don't understand why they act the way they do. Some will be blabbing I will never cheat, I cannot do it.....I am bla bla bla....but give him time....let him have money and relaxation, and watch out.

Money and more money and comfort bring out the dog nature in men. Like I said, it takes only the special grace of God and absolute commitment to God's words, coupled with God's special grace for a man not to exercise that natural sexual-polygamy in men.

Its not about condemning a man for cheating on his partner (girlfriend or wife), its about understanding why he does it.....its about understanding that he is not doing it because he is a fool or insane.....he is under natural influence, a powerful natural force that only God can help him resist.

Mind you, men cheat not because their wife or girlfriend is ugly or not giving them enough sex or not sex, its all lies......men cheat not because they don't love their girlfriend or wife.

Men cheat because of a natural trait in them.

God bless you too
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Chirowman(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Most married iniatiate the relationship ,some even deny been married but the Koko of the matter is that this married men pamper them with money. Spending money that they can't even give their wife , and equally because of the none committement involved .
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
I now have a job that can feed you and your family, God is a mighty one. Read my mentions before you go hug transformer.
Funke Adepoju na the third class wey you graduate with from FUTA give you job?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Wickedfacts: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2021
franchasng:
Sexually, men have issue......only their maker can explain. Only their maker have the right to condemn them too. Even men themselves, most men I mean don't understand why they act the way they do. Some will be blabbing I will never cheat, I cannot do it.....I am bla bla bla....but give him time....let him have money and relaxation, and watch out.

Money and more money and comfort bring out the dog nature in men. Like I said, it takes only the special grace of God and absolute commitment to God's words, coupled with God's special grace for a man not to exercise that natural sexual-polygamy in men.

Its not about condemning a man for cheating on his partner (girlfriend or wife), its about understanding why he does it.....its about understanding that he is not doing it because he is a fool or insane.....he is under natural influence, a powerful natural force that only God can help him resist.

Mind you, men cheat not because their wife or girlfriend is ugly or not giving them enough sex or not sex, its all lies......men cheat not because they don't love their girlfriend or wife.

Men cheat because of a natural trait in them.

God bless you too

Since we are talking about God, I presume it's the Judeo-Christian God.

In the Bible, there is a place in Genesis where Angels of God came down to the Earth, saw how beautiful women looked, had sex with the women and there were children born.

What I'm trying to say is that even if Angels could fall for women, what can we ordinary men do? Are men really the problem?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kwinesther: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
Esther you're ugly and I can never stoop and condescend so low to approach your type (that's if you're the malnourished and pale looking entity I'm seeing in your profile)
Ode ni e I'm not even married and I can't count the number of times your married women have been exhibiting their promiscuous and unfaithful lifestyles and even infecting their husbands with STDs.
Statistics has it that women are more unfaithful in marriage than men.
Like I said earlier, your type shouldn't be in this conversation cos you are ugly and unattractive.
Go join a nun cos no man will even ask you out as your ugliness is obvious and conscupious even to a blind man
Na the cheating wey you dey do now you go dey do wen you marry, that's if you will even get married, Goodluck to the woman that will end up with an unfortunate cheat like you. Go on and tell us how your promiscuous and unfaithful mother infected your father with STD. Like mother, like son. You cannot even ask me out, how I wun meet madman biko, how I wun meet jobless monkey. Na men wey go feed you dey ask me out not a poor jobless man like yourself.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by IgboWarlord(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2021
Mehn!!Truth be told,from wetin i don see for street,na married mehn dey go afta ladies oo.They use their money,their age,their social connection and every other thing to supress the normal boyfriend..I've been a victim believe me..Any girl that intentionally goes after a married man is a Succubus,a demonic contraption from the pit of hell..

I've also noticed that a good number of girls have what i like to call the "daddy complex"..They prefare much more older guys,married or unmarried..22yr old go dey date 45yr old...And in a city like PH,there are a lot of rich 40something or 50something years old men that are unmarried and just living life..Those,my bruvs are the real threat..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kwinesther: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
Funke Adepoju na the third class wey you graduate with from FUTA give you job?
Chaii, and na woman born this one so? Na your blind ancestors or stupid intuition tell you say I graduate with third class. Ohh when you no kuku go school why won't you use your empty brain to spill trash. Aikuku 'bi san se radarada...
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by DSC7: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2021
ensamy:

This is one scenerio, what about situation were the lady takes her boyfriend to visit his married boyfriend claiming he is Thier family freind who is an expatriate but the family is in U.S, I have seen it happen. The man cares for the girl and the boyfriend is benefitting from that. It's happening I know them.

Inside life bro.....

Nobody holy pass.....

I have also been witness to different scenarios...
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by KwinnEsther: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
Chaii, and na woman born this one so? Na your blind ancestors or stupid intuition tell you say I graduate with third class. Ohh when you no kuku go school why won't you use your empty brain to spill trash. Aikuku 'bi san se radarada...
[/s]
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by KwinnEsther: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
Na the cheating wey you dey do now you go dey do wen you marry, that's if you will even get married, Goodluck to the woman that will end up with an unfortunate cheat like you. Go on and tell us how your promiscuous and unfaithful mother infected your father with STD. Like mother, like son. You cannot even ask me out, how I wun meet madman biko, how I wun meet jobless monkey. Na men wey go feed you dey ask me out not a poor jobless man like yourself.
[/s]
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by KwinnEsther: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
[/s]
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by dustydee: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:
Most girls of nowadays sleep with married men, it has become so rampant and so bad that I can put the statistics at around 90%. And the worst part is they actually enjoy doing it, and most of them do it because of money (sugar daddy tinz), some do it because it's a no "commitment" relationship that gives them the pleasures of a normal relationship but without accountability and policing that normal boyfriends do.
If the highlighted above is really true for you, you need to reexamine yourself, your environment and those you mix with.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by KwinnEsther: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
[/s]
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by KwinnEsther: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
Obviously, you are in the category of the cheat, shameless and undisciplined men I am talking about. I guess I just touched a nerve. You will never stop being useless, now now you don go check my profile picture? Jobless men plenty for this forum abeg. Idiots like you are the type of men we are talking about. Jobless broke animal calling someone ugly. Na kayamanta and STD go kill you las las.
[/s]
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by KwinnEsther: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
Lies, what you just posted is nothing but mere excuse. Men are naturally cheats and undisciplined generally when it comes to women. Countless well to do married men(top businessmen, lecturers, traditional rulers, religious leaders) have seduced me with money and even promised heaven and earth but still I'm on my firm stand of saying no even till tomorrow. I never seduced these men in any way, they came to me directly or send someone to me. Be truthful enough and preach to your fellow men to be faithful to their wives. Sincerely, Most married men are so useless and shameless.
[/s]
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2021
Always blaming women but not the useless married men
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by akdjr(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2021
You see all these men castigating ladies for sleeping with married men eh na when una marry too ina go know as e de go .
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by streamsofjoy(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2021
baralatie:
it is the other way around though!
it is the married men who initiate and chase after young girls

You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Ceska(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2021
For me, girls who sleep around and married men who sleep around are only having fun. The worry should be married people finding their soul mate outside their matrimonial home.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2021
dustydee:

If the highlighted above is really true for you, you need to reexamine yourself, your environment and those you mix with.

Just go around our higher institutions in the evenings... And see for yourself
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by dustydee: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:

Just go around our higher institutions in the evenings... And see for yourself
That statistic was not my experience in school and certainly not what I see now. Some? Yes 90%? NO, no where close to that figure. Men are equally as guilty.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you so much for being with 90% of women to know that they sleep with married men.
Thank you once again for living in the mind of every girl that has slept with a married man to know their reasons for sleeping with married men.

And for the mod that brought this useless thread to frontpage, thank you so much.

See you

So you are defending the women abi?

But the fact remains
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Go to licenced authorized driving school instead. Your signature

I am willing to sir but kinda buoyant for now...

Thanks for your observation sir
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Its all about financial gain, same way they will sleep for dogs if they pay is good.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
etrange:
You guys won't have any solution until you stop pretending and face the reality. Married men leave their wives at home to chase after little girls. We know these men are the cheats here but we'd rather concentrate on the girls cause we're in Nigeria where men are never reprimanded. All of you have shamelessly gathered to call girls names while ignoring the men who are the ones breaking their marriage vows. Sexism makes seemingly intelligent people illogical.
Please start the counter thread: Reasons why married men break their wedding vows and go after dating young girls.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by wallarwallar(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:
Most girls of nowadays sleep with married men, it has become so rampant and so bad that I can put the statistics at around 90%. And the worst part is they actually enjoy doing it, and most of them do it because of money (sugar daddy tinz), some do it because it's a no "commitment" relationship that gives them the pleasures of a normal relationship but without accountability and policing that normal boyfriends do.

A married man doesn't have time or moral justification to be checking or monitoring her life whether she is cheating or not, after all he is a cheat too, so they enjoy being cheats together without condemning themselves. So she has her "freedom" intact while she is sleeping with a married man. They also do it because of social connections, because generally the married man is older and might have a social network that she can connect with for other benefits besides sex, like job connections or business connections.

Some girls do it because of ego, they are egomaniacs but because their boyfriends are alpha males too and won't lick their shoes or kiss their ass, they run to a married man that will worship and pamper her emotionally with sweet words and call her queen all the time and fill her head with adulation and adoration lies, while she gives him the cookie jar to eat for being a good boy unlike her dictator boyfriend that dictates to her all the time.

But the WORST ONES, are the girls that just do it for the THRILL of it. These ones are natural psychos, with twisted minds. THEY SLEEP WITH MARRIED MEN FOR FUN, for the fun of making themselves feel higher and better than his wife, for the fun of feeling they are too beautiful and can snatch any man they want from any woman, and for the fun of watching another woman suffer as she makes her man choose her over the wife or the fun of feeling good about a man rejecting his wife because of her..................... Fear women, after devil, na dem

Two things involved here .. MONEY AND FREEDOM..
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Youngpo413: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Draslo:
They should also get ready because the women that would be riding their future husbands cowgirl style are still in secondary school getting ready. No harm, no foul.

Karma no dey die.
Yeah,they know already...to them it's not a big deal.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by biggy26: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Michelle55:
Why deprive herself peace of mind by dating a married when she can easily grab her own man? perhaps it's only few of these ladies that sees married men as leftovers no matter how wealthy they are.
Food wey her fellow woman don chop finish na im she go open eyes carry the crumbs dey flex, e no gel at all cry
Shey her life dey reject new chassis ni?

But on a serious note :
Ladies date married men for different reasons and here are some of the reasons:

Dating a married man is less demanding
Most single women are single for a reason, like their career or other personal issues,a married man doesn’t have many demands when it comes to his mistress and this arrangement suits most modern independent single women very well. Both get what they want from the relationship, he is not too demanding on her time or he doesn’t interfere when she is hanging out with her friends or going on trips with colleagues. He also needs to give time at home and he is okay as long as the affair is on but doesn’t become too demanding.

Financial stability
As compared to single men, most married ones have a financial plan in place to secure their family financially, these married men are already running their domestic life smoothly. The single woman finds this trait of the married man being the provider of the family very irresistible, he can also provide her with what she wants and that works out great for her.

To boost her self-esteem
A woman feels more pretty and desirable when she is dating a married man
When a married man showers his affection on the single woman, she feels powerful and her self-esteem gets the desired boost. If a man is making efforts to be with her rather than his wife, that means probably she is prettier and more desirable, she may feel like a God-sent angel who provides emotional and physical support to the man who has a miserable life back home.

Maturity and experience makes them attractive
Married men deal with different complexities of life far more maturely than a single guy. Be it handling in-laws or parental duties, married men are already experienced to handle any unforeseen circumstances. They are less clingy and more understanding. They are experienced both in life and in bed and single women find that very attractive that’s why women date married men.

High-risk high returns
A married man takes a huge risk while dating a single woman,this risk reveals his level of deep commitment to her. A man will only put his social credibility at stake for something that he is really passionate about, he thereby creates a mesmerising illusion of how intensely he desires her; in the bargain the single woman gets whatever she asks for.

They are just jealous and immoral
There are some single women who are just jealous of another woman’s happy home. Sometimes this jealousy reaches an extent where they get immoral and go all out to destroy the happily married couple. They are narcissistic, at times ready to use sex as a tool to lure the married man and then can even blackmail him to get what they want.

At the end of the day, just do what makes you happy and if you have decided that it's dating married men and sleeping with married women that brings you joy, just carry on.

Op, I think it's time you guys allow the female gender to rest.

What kinda misleading conclusion is this? How can causing someone pain make you happy? Hurt people hurt others. Pure evil you spewed bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.