Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English (4765 Views)

I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by PlsBanMe: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
400 level student cheesy cheesy cheesy

Years from now, you will realise that being in even 700 is not an achievement.

According to official figures recently released, 33.3 percent of Nigerians are unemployed.

The real figure is much more.

You will soon understand.

Speaking English to her is enough. What's the meaning of you announcing your level? cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Nigeria, the guy at 100 level may even do better in life than you. You may do better than those that graduated years ago. I wish you what you wish me.
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by TollaniHub: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Chairman, how much does your company buy full cow?

Buy or Sell You Mean? We have the cows being raised in our farm
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
I don't support her but it's a public place. I wouldn't even stand up for anyone, except the person is elderly, got a disability or 7-9 months pregnant.

Northerners should learn how to speak pidgin English. Stop forcing everyone to learn Hausa indirectly, and even Arabic. What's Assamalakun, when you can just say, Good morning or even Good Afternoon etc

1 Like

Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by Angelacruz: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
Your dressing was in native and you are studying English language, what are you really promoting?
c[img]...terrorist

Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by Karleb(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
PlsBanMe:
400 level student cheesy cheesy cheesy

Years from now, you will realise that being in even 700 is not an achievement.

According to official figures recently released, 33.3 percent of Nigerians are unemployed.

The real figure is much more.

You will soon understand.

Speaking English to her is enough. What's the meaning of you announcing your level? cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Nigeria, the guy at 100 level may even do better in life than you. You may do better than those that graduated years ago. I wish you what you wish me.

What exactly is the point of this your post?

@OP I don't know why but I don't like it when people pronounce "aren't". Just say "are not".
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
TollaniHub:

Buy or Sell You Mean? We have the cows being raised in our farm

OK.
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by blazepascal(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
addictiv:
I guess u felt proud of yourself
cool
addictiv:
I guess u felt proud of yourself
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by blazepascal(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Karleb:

What exactly is the point of this your post?

@OP I don't know why but I don't like it when people pronounce "aren't". Just say "are not".
really. ..but just know the two are correct.
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by blazepascal(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The girl was totally right..for bank no body get seat, you stand and another person collect the seat. 2ndly "correct your English"..is a normal slang in Nigeria wen someone they cap careless, it doesn't mean ur sentence is wrong
issorite
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by blazepascal(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
classicpeezy:
Many of my then course mates didn't even realize I could speak proper English back then cuz I was always bursting pidgin, the fact that I was studying English didn't help matters. Don't judge people based on their choiced language of expression. But then we humans are shallow.
exactly.. bro
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by Abimbola007(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
Your dressing was in native and you are studying English language, what are you really promoting?
So he should not put on native because of the course he's studying? They really brainwashed Africans
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by blazepascal(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
classicpeezy:
Many of my then course mates didn't even realize I could speak proper English back then cuz I was always bursting pidgin, the fact that I was studying English didn't help matters. Don't judge people based on their choiced language of expression. But then we humans are shallow.
exactly.. bro..
Re: How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English by blazepascal(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
OP, I just thought you should know, as an English student, that you're not in 400L but at 400L.

What the lady did isn't right but I seriously doubt you spoke like anything close to a native speaker. If you did, it's not because you're studying English at a university. It could only have been because you've either lived abroad or taken dedicated English lessons on Accent Training and Pronunciation for years and far away from school work.

In all, if your story is anything to go by, it's good riddance to bad rubbish.
OK...its alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Am A Player Just Becouse Am Handsomely Cute-pic / #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man / A Handsome Yoruba Man With Ogbomosho Tribal Marks Or-----------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.