Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope (538 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by itzvictor219(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2021
Some times on the news I'll be hearing the govt is owing so so and so 2 years some 4 sef salary and I'll be like how una dey cope, how una dey chop. Ordinary may person dey do business for himself and no sell for one week him body go feel am gan. I feel those guys dey see money behind doors and that's also corruption too. I feel govt no go take them serious because them know say Laslas them go find their way and they alright. If them they faint for work or one or two dey die small small may be them go take them serious
Jz thinking out loud ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by habsydiamond(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2021
They cope by borrowing.... Which brings me to say the best means of employment is being self employed... Nothing else....you will be independent with everything mostly ur time...
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by GeneralPula: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Most of them knows how to live on God !
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by habsydiamond(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
itzvictor219:
Some times on the news I'll be hearing the govt is owing so so and so 2 years some 4 sef salary and I'll be like how una dey cope, how una dey chop. Ordinary may person dey do business for himself and no sell for one week him body go feel am gan. I feel those guys dey see money behind doors and that's also corruption too. I feel govt no go take them serious because them know say Laslas them go find their way and they alright. If them they faint for work or one or two dey die small small may be them go take them serious
Jz thinking out loud ooo
u know how many pensioners don die Wetin government do because of that.. If u die laslas na compensation that can't sustain the family for a long time... Now what's the essence of working for the government when u can make it big on your own.... Rate race jobs are not good for anyone.. It kills faster than death itself
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by Amarisco(f): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2021
itzvictor219:

Jz thinking out loud ooo

I’ve always wanted to know too
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by gfon(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
In God they trust
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by Draslo(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Office runs. No salary earner can live without it.
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by itzvictor219(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:
Office runs. No salary earner can live without it.

Na that runs them they use sustain.... But shey that one too no wrong?
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by itzvictor219(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
u know how many pensioners don die Wetin government do because of that.. If u die laslas na compensation that can't sustain the family for a long time... Now what's the essence of working for the government when u can make it big on your own.... Rate race jobs are not good for anyone.. It kills faster than death itself

May God help us ooo.... This Nigeria na survival of the fittest oo
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by Draslo(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
itzvictor219:

Na that runs them they use sustain.... But shey that one too no wrong?
Not in this part of the world where corruption is embedded deep in our DNA. Personally, I see nothing wrong with office runs. When I worked at the NPA control tower at Apapa, I witnessed Pilots, Signal Officers and Operational officers making at least 200k a shift on a bad day.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by itzvictor219(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

Not in this part of the world where corruption is embedded deep in our DNA. Personally, I see nothing wrong with office runs. When I worked at the NPA control tower at Apapa, I witnessed Pilots, Signal Officers and Operational officers making at least 200k a shift on a bad day.

Wow that's Nigeria for you oo
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by profilemessages: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
j.o.b journey of borrowers

most of them rely on loans and debts
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
lol na to enter mama nkechi shop collect things on credit..
on Gawd!!!
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by itzvictor219(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol na to enter mama nkechi shop collect things on credit..

on Gawd!!!

I swear
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by derbykol(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

Especially pilots

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by Oluwaricky88(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

Bros Please how can I get to meet you
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by SavageResponse(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
itzvictor219:
Jz thinking out loud ooo

They survive by accepting bribes!
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by duduade: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oluwaricky88:

Bros Please how can I get to meet you

So that wetin go happen
Re: How Do Guys That Are Owed Salary By The Government Or Companys Cope by itzvictor219(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
SavageResponse:

They survive by accepting bribes!

Ehn may them no collect bribes so that govt go take them serious because e be like say everybody dey dis corruption thing from the president to the least person in any govt agencies

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do Before You Say I Do / Nigerian Woman Abandons Husband In US After Marrying Him To Pay Her Rent In Lago / Confession:my Neighbour’s Wife And I Are Sizzling In Sleaze And Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.