Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (123914 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Olafivestar: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
@mobil567, I got admission into university of Orebro, I’d like to pay my tuition but I need a safe and secure gateway for payment. Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Leleky: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Seriously searching for schools in UK now but if it becomes impossible to land in UK I will definitely move to Sweden... budget improved to 4 million naira... 1.8 for tuition, I.2m for accommodation and feeding and another 1m to makeup tuition fee by January

Wrap46:
if you are that smart enough to save that much money, then you will know that it will be easier for you to accomplish your heart desires in a system that speaks your official language and accept diversities.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 1:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Pay with e-form A or Flywire if the school has that option
Olafivestar:
@mobil567, I got admission into university of Orebro, I’d like to pay my tuition but I need a safe and secure gateway for payment. Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2022
How long does it take to process e-forn A
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Antonio0147(m): 4:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Mobil567:
Big congratulations wink

God is really good. I have been admitted to linnaeus University to study software technology.. men first payment for tuition fee is 77,500sek men d money large o. What's the next step pls
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Antonio0147(m): 4:17am On Apr 20, 2022
adedejis2:
Who dey go Linnaeus? Let's connect via whatsapp. You can send a DM

I dey go linnaeus.. kindly drop your WhatsApp number. Mine is 09067933422
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2022
okay,Goodluck
Leleky:
Seriously searching for schools in UK now but if it becomes impossible to land in UK I will definitely move to Sweden... budget improved to 4 million naira... 1.8 for tuition, I.2m for accommodation and feeding and another 1m to makeup tuition fee by January

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2022
The next step is to make tuition payment and apply for a resident permit.
Antonio0147:

God is really good. I have been admitted to linnaeus University to study software technology.. men first payment for tuition fee is 77,500sek men d money large o. What's the next step pls
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Nice professional studies you applied for, I would advice you give it your best cos you have 99% of getting employed in Sweden. If you can afford it go on with everything needed as you will be investing yourself to a better future.
Antonio0147:

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Yeah. The Resident permit card you will be issued is your work permit in Sweden.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BabkinsConsult: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please how long do I have to keep the POF in my account.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by eltido(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Antonio0147:

Congrats bro.Is this a 1 year Msc?

Because I got one too to University West but 1 year in IT and management
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ifesinachi147: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Hi, I just got admitted to Lund University for Msc and paid my tuition fee. Does anyone have ideas of the naira equivalent for POF for the application of 22 months residence permit? Who is going to Lund in August, let's connect.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 3:45am On Apr 23, 2022
I'll also like to know this cuz it is 28 days for UK student visa, is there any time requirement for Sweden?

BabkinsConsult:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 3:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Congrats on your admission and tuition fee payment. Did you use e-form A for payment? If you did, how long did the processing time take.

For naira rates I normally use xe.com

Ifesinachi147:
Hi, I just got admitted to Lund University for Msc and paid my tuition fee. Does anyone have ideas of the naira equivalent for POF for the application of 22 months residence permit? Who is going to Lund in August, let's connect.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Safer to keep till u are sure u are going to sweden
BabkinsConsult:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2022
Calculate using 8694sek per month, use google to convert to naira and then add extra money for variance in exchange rates
Ifesinachi147:

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BabkinsConsult: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2022
I also got admission to Lund University

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Lund is actually calm, very small and lonely town. I wish y’all the best in sverige, my naija brothers and sisters.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by adedejis2: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello house, please can I use Form A to help someone pay his school fees?
He does not have a naira account and we don't bear same surname.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
short answer; no
adedejis2:
Hello house, please can I use Form A to help someone pay his school fees?
He does not have a naira account and we don't bear same surname.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by subcbouy: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Wrap46:
I’m glad that most people here got accepted and will be moving to Sweden soon, Goodluck with your journey in Sweden.
How do you see wind energy course in Sweden? Can one get job easily after the program? How do you see visby, Gotland?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Don’t know
subcbouy:
How do you see wind energy course in Sweden? Can one get job easily after the program? How do you see visby, Gotland?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by adedejis2: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Mobil567:
short answer; no
Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by alabajay: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wrap46:
Lund is actually calm, very small and lonely town. I wish y’all the best in sverige, my naija brothers and sisters.

Is Ostersund a nice place plus are there jobs and what do you think about the course “Ecotechnology” ??
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
how on earth is he supposed to know? When you chose the course, didn’t you research the prospects? Ok if he tells you something bad about the course, what next? You will not study again? Or if he tells you the city is infertile, you won’t go again based on his opinion? Medicine after death. I don’t understand how you guys reason and ask questions sometimes.
alabajay:

Is Ostersund a nice place plus are there jobs and what do you think about the course “Ecotechnology” ??
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
� e choke ooooo
Mobil567:
how on earth is he supposed to know? When you chose the course, didn’t you research the prospects? Ok if he tells you something bad about the course, what next? You will not study again? Or if he tells you the city is infertile, you won’t go again based on his opinion? Medicine after death. I don’t understand how you guys reason and ask questions sometimes.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Aaapp: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
This life is not balance . I remember over 17 years ago when this Sweden was free education .
I was just applying for admissions like every few months for good 3yearson studera then and got over 49 admissions . I couldn’t raise 1.6m to put in account for POF .

Now the tuition is highly expensive not sure if 4m can land someone in Sweden in this era

4 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by alabajay: 1:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Mobil567:

I don’t understand how people will not just mind their business but act like they can have their say in it all.. Bro u talk too much shuttup! We had 7-8 courses we selected and they didn’t offer my first choice so i have the right to ask questions about the course and Ostersund from someone who stays in Sweden! So shut up your mouth and let people with reasonable opinions to type!

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2022
so who forced your hand to pick that course? When you picked it, didn’t you have a reason? To be honest, I’m actually sorry for you. It’s obvious you selected random courses you have no knowledge about because you had the option to select 8. I’m 99% sure you will be invited for interview and quizzed about it. Don’t go and research on it, stay here to be spoon fed.
Count your luck today is payday in Sweden, so I will keep my insult for another day. Goodluck
alabajay:

I don’t understand how people will not just mind their business but act like they can have their say in it all.. Bro u talk too much shuttup! We had 7-8 courses we selected and they didn’t offer my first choice so i have the right to ask questions about the course and Ostersund from someone who stays in Sweden! So shut up your mouth and let people with reasonable opinions to type!
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by subcbouy: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aaapp:
This life is not balance . I remember over 17 years ago when this Sweden was free education .
I was just applying for admissions like every few months for good 3yearson studera then and got over 49 admissions . I couldn’t raise 1.6m to put in account for POF .

Now the tuition is highly expensive not sure if 4m can land someone in Sweden in this era
hahaha I remember when SI too wasn't competitive, not too many people know about it in Nigeria like today and refused to apply. It is now a route to japa for me now! This life, inside this life.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by subcbouy: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mobil567:
Oga, take it easy on us here. I didn't see what is wrong with the question. He only seeks his opinion which myself have asked too. How you see the course? Since you are living in Sweden you will have first hand idea of the course prospect than him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.