Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (123575 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
omonla10:
Nice work here. My wife picked about 10 schools.. And d admissions are in review... Currently, 3 school have requested for our letter of Intent.. Different courses.. How will the letters not clash.. Am I expected to upload 10 different letters of intent?.. And what is d next step after submitting d letter

You can just write one that fits all
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Hey People, how's it going, Quick question is $20,000 enough for a 2 year Masters in Sweden,Denmark or Germany (visa proof of funds, Accommodation,Feeding & rent,school fees inclusive in the $20k)
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Ifesinachi147:
Hi, I just got admitted to Lund University for Msc and paid my tuition fee. Does anyone have ideas of the naira equivalent for POF for the application of 22 months residence permit? Who is going to Lund in August, let's connect.

Nice
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2022
subcbouy:
Have you checked if your choice is competitive?

Omo,how does one check if his choice is competitive
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by subcbouy: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
samefiok:

Omo,how does one check if his choice is competitive
I have uploaded the docs, use the Google translator to understand the English version. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omonla10(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lionize:

You can just write one that fits all
I don't think so.. U have to address to the schools separately.. Different formats sef
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
omonla10:
I don't think so.. U have to address to the schools separately.. Different formats sef

Ofcourse, I am only talking about the body. That was what I did. Any of them that read it saw what they were looking for, unless you cannot connect all the courses.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
samefiok:
Hey People, how's it going, Quick question is $20,000 enough for a 2 year Masters in Sweden,Denmark or Germany (visa proof of funds, Accommodation,Feeding & rent,school fees inclusive in the $20k)

Nope! Stockholm University first out of four semesters school fees is about $7,000, and you need to pay it from Nigeria before you start talking about all the other stuff
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by subcbouy: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
omonla10:
I don't think so.. U have to address the schools separately. Different formats sef
you can, bro. I used one for all the choices, all you need is to unify your statement to fit all the courses.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2022
For those coming to Stockholm, I'll find time to share some things here, and some others privately.

Certainly you'll acquire your own personal experiences, but come on, we'll keep having new experiences until we die, so why not learn some from others and save yourself some stress to invest on other things?

You will need some info about transportation, and accommodation- the two important things.

It's not unusual to think you are just a newcomer and thus it is ok to spend/waste money on certain things. But, if you learn to save that money from the onset and 'waste' when you are surer, e sweet pass.

For everyone, especially those travelling for the first time, I'll share my experiences so you avoid the extortions I faced at the airport. Also, I may advise on the food items you may not need to bring (food wey I carry come sweden don help, I still dey appreciate my wife and my mama for that. About six months in, Naija food still plenty for my side).
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ktei: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Good Morning all, 

Please I need help, I tried to pay school fees with FORM A, it was rejected, I got this response below. 

KINDLY ATTACH ADMISSION LETTER ON SCHOOL'S LETTER HEAD

Is there anybody here who has successfully paid Tuition fees with FORM A?  

Your urgent replies are needed.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Lionize:

Nope! Stockholm University first out of four semesters school fees is about $7,000, and you need to pay it from Nigeria before you start talking about all the other stuff

Never had Stockholm in mind Tbh, i'm looking at Umea university Tourism masters which costs $9.5k for the 1st year of studies, my Funds has been increased To $25k
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Ktei:
Good Morning all, 

Please I need help, I tried to pay school fees with FORM A, it was rejected, I got this response below. 

What did you present as admission letter?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2022
I think this will be peculiar to the branch or bank, try another branch or bank provided you submitted Notification of selection page
Ktei:
Good Morning all, 

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2022
I think u need to increase your budget or go for a 1 yr course
samefiok:

Never had Stockholm in mind Tbh, i'm looking at Umea university Tourism masters which costs $9.5k for the 1st year of studies, my Funds has been increased To $25k
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
mbachidi:
I think u need to increase your budget or go for a 1 yr course

Like $30k increase ?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Living expenses is roughly $12k for 1 yr, 2 years is double of that and u are left with $6k, in as much as this is a budget and u could spend less than that maybe u got a job or something, safer to consider 1yr and u are done quickly, u move to the other agenda of getting a job with your M.Sc. in any country

If u still want to consider 2 yrs

Put these in mind,

Choose a course you are very familiar with
Choose a location for easy access to job opportunities
Surround yourself with like minds be it course wise or location wise or school wise from Nigeria
Pray to God wella. Different luck Dey follow different people

samefiok:

Like $30k increase ?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BabkinsConsult: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Pls is the SI scholarship result going to be published and how do we check?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BabkinsConsult: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Pls when is the SI scholarship result going to be published and how do we check?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2022
SI scholarship receipients congratulations to you all
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BabkinsConsult: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pls has the SI scholarship result been released
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
mbachidi:
Living expenses is roughly $12k for 1 yr, 2 years is double of that and u are left with $6k, in as much as this is a budget and u could spend less than that maybe u got a job or something, safer to consider 1yr and u are done quickly, u move to the other agenda of getting a job with your M.Sc. in any country

If u still want to consider 2 yrs

Put these in mind,

Choose a course you are very familiar with
Choose a location for easy access to job opportunities
Surround yourself with like minds be it course wise or location wise or school wise from Nigeria
Pray to God wella. Different luck Dey follow different people

Thanks Bro

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BabkinsConsult: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pls someone should respond to me
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please guys Whats the required bank balance for Swedish study permit
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
yes it has been released
BabkinsConsult:
Pls someone should respond to me

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ktei: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
The notification of selection result, that is what i attached, what am i suppose to attach ?

Lionize:

What did you present as admission letter?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Darey00(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Linnaeus University sent successful and rejection mail for their scholarship, it is well
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by iamauxin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Darey00:
Linnaeus University sent successful and rejection mail for their scholarship, it is well
I got both, they said there's nothing for us... A third mail just dropped clarifying it.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ktei:
The notification of selection result, that is what i attached, what am i suppose to attach ?

Check the letter sent by your Department, it should have your school logo. Mine was sent by the programme director. If you can't find it, then mail your school or Department. För now that should suffice.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by HeyHey(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lionize:
For those coming to Stockholm, I'll find time to share some things here, and some others privately.

Certainly you'll acquire your own personal experiences, but come on, we'll keep having new experiences until we die, so why not learn some from others and save yourself some stress to invest on other things?

You will need some info about transportation, and accommodation- the two important things.

It's not unusual to think you are just a newcomer and thus it is ok to spend/waste money on certain things. But, if you learn to save that money from the onset and 'waste' when you are surer, e sweet pass.

For everyone, especially those travelling for the first time, I'll share my experiences so you avoid the extortions I faced at the airport. Also, I may advise on the food items you may not need to bring (food wey I carry come sweden don help, I still dey appreciate my wife and my mama for that. About six months in, Naija food still plenty for my side).

We await your guidance Sensei cool
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by HeyHey(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lionize:

Check the letter sent by your Department, it should have your school logo. Mine was sent by the programme director. If you can't find it, then mail your school or Department. För now that should suffice.

This letter is addressed “Dear Candidate “, can it be used. Ie it was not personalized
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2022
HeyHey:

This letter is addressed “Dear Candidate “, can it be used. Ie it was not personalized

It should be ok, mine was addressed to 'Dear Student'

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.