Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (124133 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Yktv: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

If you have a student copy, that suffices. I think it's only when fully admitted that you are required to do that.

So I can upload student copy of my transcript on universityadmissions.se? Please kindly clarify
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yktv:

Hello, got a question please, I saw somewhere on the website while applying that my school has to use dhl or FedEx to mail my transcript to universityadmissions office in Sweden. Is that correct please? Or do I have to send it via school official email as you've said.

Using courier is an option.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Yktv: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lionize:

Using courier is an option.

Okay I've paid for courier already. I think they insist on courier, I might be wrong..
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yktv:

Okay I've paid for courier already. I think they insist on courier, I might be wrong..
I doubt. Usually, email option is available, but it has to come from your school official email domain, not a public email.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Gentlerespect76: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Yktv:

So I can upload student copy of my transcript on universityadmissions.se? Please kindly clarify
Yes, you can
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by IVORY2009(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
HeyHey:

In that period, working without tax ID and bank account, how were you paid? Na cash?

These banks , it’s Handelsbanken that’s near me. Is it recommended?

In Germany too without tax identification you can not be employed but you can open an account, employeers will want to have a copy of your tax identification before you are allowed to sign the job contract.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Arlington(f): 3:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Good day lovely people!
I have a couple of questions to ask. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can provide some insight.
For people who have traveled or have been granted visas, how much was the POF you had in your account, and what types of questions were you asked about it?

For a family of 3, how much Naira was the POF?
Is it advisable to travel together or just the student?
I know there are suggested amounts on the website, but I am curious to know actually how much people had.
The plan is to have about $10,000 in a dollar account and the rest in Naira.
I appreciate any input I can get.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by sambright2012: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hi guys, how can I get my school to send my transcript, does it require going down to the school? Any other means please, are the school also sending the degree result too?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by oluwaseunAde123: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Hi guys, I’m considering doing my bsc in university of umea in Sweden though I have my HND but I can’t use it for masters.
My question is do I need to write ielts for bsc or just my secondary school certificate is okay for the bsc and also can I go with my dependent(family of 4). What are the requirements for undergraduate studies in umea university
I would greatly appreciate if I can get some insights.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you are career minded and stubborn head on career related profession, abeg no come Sweden � this country have killed peoples career mindset, most y’all in Sweden will end up doing factory jobs �

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
I just met a Nigerian guy who finished his masters in global management and visa ran out since he couldn’t get a professional job man working as a newspaper delivery man. Helvete Sverige är inte for invandare.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2022
No, you don’t need ielts.Send an email to join the telegram group for Sweden
oluwaseunAde123
post=118645088:

Hi guys, I’m considering doing my bsc in university of umea in Sweden though I have my HND but I can’t use it for masters.
My question is do I need to write ielts for bsc or just my secondary school certificate is okay for the bsc and also can I go with my dependent(family of 4). What are the requirements for undergraduate studies in umea university
I would greatly appreciate if I can get some insights.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Kezzy96: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello all

Please if there is any whatsapp group for Sweden scholarships, kindly add me on 09092534773

Also, can the application fee be waived or who had paid his or hers?

Can one submit unofficial transcripts before admission ?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by oluwaseunAde123: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2022
HeyHey:

In that period, working without tax ID and bank account, how were you paid? Na cash?

These banks , it’s Handelsbanken that’s near me. Is it recommended?
Hi, please can you please put me through concerning some issues with the Sweden application. I would love some insights
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mekuso89(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
I want apply for undergraduate admission please some help me
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by vibrant99(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
This one still dey do language barrier .... If u don't have anything to say , just avoid people

Mobil567:
Good course but the wrong destination due to the language barrier.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by HeyHey(f): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
oluwaseunAde123:

Hi, please can you please put me through concerning some issues with the Sweden application. I would love some insights

Of course, we are all here for support.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by oluwaseunAde123: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Anniebam:

No, you don’t need ielts.Send an email to join the telegram group for Sweden
Which email address do I send the email to?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
You’re an extremely stupid person that has chosen to display your stupidity in public. Quite unfortunate
vibrant99:
This one still dey do language barrier .... If u don't have anything to say , just avoid people

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by vibrant99(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
You expect me to reply to you in this vein?

No!, I won't.....

You are still saying language barrier when people are going to countries like ....

EGPYT
CAMBODIA
GERMANY (Study and work)
NORWAY
PORTUGAL
MAURITIUS
ESTONIA
RUSSIA

ETC

and succeeding exceedingly, You are telling someone who wants to go to SWEDEN that there is a language barrier.....

Maybe you need to start talking to real/advanced people and not listen to people that are in the same category as you.

UPDATE: I begged to tag a guy who is a practicing Nurse on this Reply, But he didn't like it.
He did BSc, and MSc in Nursing In Sweden....

Person wey enter Nairaland Yesterday, make we dey throw jabs abi? Nah , That is very low.

Mobil567:
You’re an extremely stupid person that has chosen to display your stupidity in public. Quite unfortunate
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
k.
vibrant99:
You expect me to reply to you in this vein?

No!, I won't.....

You are still saying language barrier when people are going to countries like ....

EGPYT
CAMBODIA
GERMANY (Study and work)
NORWAY
PORTUGAL
MAURITIUS
ESTONIA
RUSSIA

ETC

and succeeding exceedingly, You are telling someone who wants to go to SWEDEN that there is a language barrier.....

Maybe you need to start talking to real/advanced people and not listen to people that are in the same category as you.

UPDATE: I begged to tag a guy who is a practicing Nurse on this Reply, But he didn't like it.
He did BSc, and MSc in Nursing In Sweden....

Person wey enter Nairaland Yesterday, make we dey throw jabs abi? Nah , That is very low.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by idmicheal20: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello, good afternoon.

To the gurus in the house, does Sweden recognize the Benin Republic certificate?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Rizin: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ayokemz:
Please I'm having issue paying for my application fee on the university admissions in Sweden. It's telling technical issue please try again later since yesterday. Please who else is also having this same issue
Have you sorted it out?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Focus99: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
1) Do Sweden accept third class degree?
My neighbour read Banking and Finance and graduated with a third class. What school can she apply to that she will get admitted?

2) Will she show statement of account? If yes for how many months? OR can she just transfer the required amount into her account and apply for a study permit?

3) Can she apply with her family?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Focus99: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Something you will reply here you are going to his mail...wetin reach mail now na secret?

samhay:
. Check ur mail, I replied
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by uchman(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Focus99:
My neighbour read Banking and Finance and graduated with a third class. What school can she apply to that she will get admitted?

2) Will she show statement of account? If yes for how many months? OR can she just transfer the required amount into her account and apply for a study permit?

Your neighbour?
I hear you.
Can't your neighbour type by herself?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2022
idmicheal20:
Hello, good afternoon.

To the gurus in the house, does Sweden recognize the Benin Republic certificate?

Yes but you have to write ielts
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Focus99:

Send a mail so I can add you to the telegram group for Sweden Soarhigher001@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.