Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (124197 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Enigma13: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please is there any WhatsApp/telegram gc I could join for anything related to sweden application. Please links would be nice, thank you
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by preshpearl(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Enigma13:
Please is there any WhatsApp/telegram gc I could join for anything related to sweden application. Please links would be nice, thank you

i will like to join too
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Enigma13:

Send a mail, so I can add you
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Enigma13: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2022
Anniebam:

Your email address please?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by EhischemNg: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Focus99:
How will university admission get to know it is my transcript? Should I give my school my application number to type on my transcript before they send it?

I have paid application fee today and I'm waiting for my school to send transcript.

One more thing I mistakenly uploaded my transcript (student copy) hope this won't affect my application as my official transcript will get there latest second week of January 2023?
Good day, please how did u pay ur application fee,I need help paying mine

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by DrienneCN: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hello I will also like to join the group

Anniebam:

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by DrienneCN: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Anniebam:

What's your email address, I'm interested in joining.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Tst123: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Please, as an undergraduate can my dependent join me in Sweden one month after.. Thanks and what is the rate of sek to naira
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2023
DrienneCN:

What's your email address, I'm interested in joining.

Send a mail via Nairaland
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by dennison4luv: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please how can I pay for application fees for Sweden admission application
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by janda1: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Wrap46:
Hi everyone,

Just moved to Canada from Sweden after 8years living in Sweden.

Sir can you share your experience in all especially the job aspect and how is life there
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wrap46: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
sir

Nothing to share, me personally would move to an English speaking country if I was moving from Nigeria and had the means for it.

I’m Swedish Nigerian, speak Swedish fluently and English fluently. I moved from Sweden for my own personal reason and might be different for other people �

Canada is cultured and diversified from bottom to the top while Sweden is prominently white people controlling the monetary value with less limited resources for most immigrants who isn’t good with the language.

janda1:

Sir can you share your experience in all especially the job aspect and how is life there
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by LiftedMan: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Learning Swedish should be top priority for anyone willing to settle down in sweden then. From what have read, most immigrants find it hard to learn the Swedish language which makes it hard to get good jobs.

Wrap46:
sir

Nothing to share, me personally would move to an English speaking country if I was moving from Nigeria and had the means for it.

I’m Swedish Nigerian, speak Swedish fluently and English fluently. I moved from Sweden for my own personal reason and might be different for other people �

Canada is cultured and diversified from bottom to the top while Sweden is prominently white people controlling the monetary value with less limited resources for most immigrants who isn’t good with the language.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Geekcode: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Hello guys, I am interested in the Stockholm university Masters in Computer and Systems Science Program. What is the minimum GPA requirements for Nigerians who were accepted to the program. Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by janda1: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Sir)ma
For those in Sweden
How much is the total money needed to travel to Sweden with proof of fund
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by AlayeKondogbia: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
The application is closing soon. Rank your choices and pay your application fees.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Enigma13: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Please I want to know the difference between personal number and coordination number

And please if I pick a one year course and they give me a coordination number, what do I have to do to get a personal number?
Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by raphroye: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2023
AlayeKondogbia:
The application is closing soon. Rank your choices and pay your application fees.
Please how can I pay the application fees? I've done everything, it remains the application fees
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by raphroye: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Focus99:
How will university admission get to know it is my transcript? Should I give my school my application number to type on my transcript before they send it?

I have paid application fee today and I'm waiting for my school to send transcript.

One more thing I mistakenly uploaded my transcript (student copy) hope this won't affect my application as my official transcript will get there latest second week of January 2023?
How did you pay your application fees?

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by ovi4real(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pls anyone with the answer to this, should kindly reply.. I am also at the paying stage. Thank You.

quote author=raphroye post=120145145]
Please how can I pay the application fees? I've done everything, it remains the application fees[/quote]
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
dollar card
ovi4real:
Pls anyone with the answer to this, should kindly reply.. I am also at the paying stage. Thank You.

quote author=raphroye post=120145145]
Please how can I pay the application fees? I've done everything, it remains the application fees
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by ovi4real(f): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thank you.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by raphroye: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mobil567:
dollar card
Which dollar card do you recommend? Or which one did you use?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Yktv: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
BimbolaCodes:
Please does anyone knows how I can pay for my university admission application fee. I don't have a domiciliary account and chipper customer care said they are not offering payment to sweeden at the moment. Please help a brother

Send a pm so I can help you pay with my dollar card. That's what I used
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Abayhormy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello Everyone, does anyone have information about the Swedish Institute ? Is it to late to apply to the Swedish Universities in order to qualify for the Scholarship ? My course of interest is Applied Economics and Data Analytics.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
BimbolaCodes:
Please does anyone knows how I can pay for my university admission application fee. I don't have a domiciliary account and chipper customer care said they are not offering payment to sweeden at the moment. Please help a brother
Has application for autumn semester not ended?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mahabah: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Any telegram group to join for people applying
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by sambright2012: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
If your finding it difficult to pay your application fee , Please reach out to me immediately on 07066917803

I will help u out with just a token
There is no time any more

For any international transaction,i have evidence that you can trust me .

WhatsApp 07066917803

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.