Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin (5487 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2011
nulldev:

I see, I was not around during national assembly elections so I cannot comment on that. It still sounds far fetched to me though

My brother, nothing is far fetched when it comes to Nigerian politicians. Never stake your life for any of these guys , what goes on behind closed doors is just amazing. They fight in public and soicalise together in secret , closing business deals in the process and all sorts.

Let me give you some of the things i know and some people might call me crazy. In 2003 elections it was Atiku that saved Tinubus head from rolling like other AD governors. 48 hrs to election the Money voted for Lagos which Atiku was to deliver but he held on to it. He made the money land bang on the election day morning which was already too late to distribute to the 32 local govs . Tinubu had already struck a deall with Atiku and this prevented PDP from being successfull in their mobilisation. The final results was so close you would have imagined what would have happened if the billions landed earlier.

2 years after ATiku and Tinubu started to romance in public and the layman will think, it had just started after the OBJ fight not knowing they had been buddies earlier. Let me just stop here for the moment.

Politics is a dirty game and if we dont understand the dirty tricks we will not be successfull in counter balancing those tricks.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by nulldev: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2011
johnie:

I remember clearly that ACN did serious demarketing of Buhari - remember the adverts on electronic and print  mdeia saying that Buhari who stopped the metroline project should be blamed for the traffic situation in Lagos. This ad surfaced immediately after the talks with CPC broke down.

Yeah I caught that one, if I remember correctly the AD ran on the premise of Fashola kick starting what Buhari cancelled and that Ribadu will replicate what Fashola was doing.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2011
GEJ/PDP would have gotten votes fine, but would have been less than Ribadu's had ACN mobilized for Ribadu. It is not those independent-minded voters that are most important in elections.

Tinubu really fall my hand.

He should have stayed with his candidate no matter what (Ribadu's silence is deafening, hope he is not part of the deal with GEJ). We all know the alliance with CPC failed but why did they refuse to work for Ribadu? There is no explanation for this other than they had a deal.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by presido1: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy and co, why do you people keep on saying the election in SE and SS was rigged but every other place was ok. Buhari is not in agreement with election in 22 states, is the 22 states in SS and SE?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

GEJ/PDP would have gotten votes fine, but would have been less than Ribadu's had ACN mobilized for Ribadu. It is not those independent-minded voters that are most important in elections.

Tinubu really fall my hand.

He should have stayed with his candidate no matter what (Ribadu's silence is deafening, hope he is not part of the deal with GEJ). We all know the alliance with CPC failed but why did they refuse to work for Ribadu? There is no explanation for this other than they had a deal.

Well done , Well done ! ! ! You can see where I am comming from.

Some of us trust our poltiicans to a fault and we would never believe thay can do no big wrong.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2011
One advice for Tinubu, he should just join the PDP with his silly "opposition" party
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2011
presido1:

Lagosboy and co, why do you people keep on saying the election in SE and SS was rigged but every other place was ok. Buhari is not in agreement with election in 22 states, is the 22 states in SS and SE?

States like Jigawa, Katsina,Sokoto,Bauchi were all rigged to give GEJ above 25%.

The SW was free of these kind of rigging and I dont agree with CPC for rejecting the results in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by assme: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2011
The SW was free of these kind of rigging and I dont agree with CPC for rejecting the results in Lagos.

thanks to God! my lost brother is coming back on cause. U r beginning to believe that the election was not rigged after all. na small small, just accept the defeat, stand up and dust urself from the fall and life moves on.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by johnie: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

One advice for Tinubu, he should just join the PDP with his silly "opposition" party

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you!

I wish people could understand Tinubu for who he really is!

As far as I am concerned, he is not better that OBJ!

angry
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2011
johnie:

angry

OBJ is not a human being, there is no need to compare them.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2011
johnie:

angry

If he is not clipped soon, he will turn into a national monster and will serve as the clog in the wheel of the real progressives to move Nigeria foward. I think it is time he is classed alongside the old brigade politicians.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by vedaxcool(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2011
I knew this will happen, and rumours are abound on how rigging took place, a text my friend received earlier,  indicated that ACN bought voters cards and used them in multiple voting by bribing inec officials to look away as people voter more than once,  whether true or not , Tinubu is clearly an Abegro who is untrustworthy, i wonder how an Abegro climbed to the position of influence shocked, he should simply act like one rather than putting up a façade of decency.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by jaso1(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2011
This is one of reason behind the retrogresive happening to this country. Tinubu had thesame meeting he had with cpc but due to their greediness they turn down the offer and Bakare the most greediest declared in public that he can't give what he doesn't have. Politics in Nigeria is about taking from National cake and impact back to your people and if anybody believe anything contrary to this it's simply means the person is under illusion.
The postdated agreement Bakare rejected pave way to PDP, apart from that Jonathan became sober and offer to share thesame objective with people of good intention to move this country forward. You can obviously digest that in his communique when he address Nigerians This morning.
Tinubu is a great politician is either you take it or leave it.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2011
jas_o:

This is one of reason behind the retrogresive happening to this country. Tinubu had thesame meeting he had with cpc but due to their greediness they turn down the offer and Bakare the most greediest declared in public that he can't give what he doesn't have. Politics in Nigeria is about taking from National cake and impact back to your people and if anybody believe anything contrary to this it's simply means the person is under illusion.
The postdated agreement Bakare rejected pave way to PDP, apart from that Jonathan became sober and offer to share thesame objective with people of good intention to move this country forward. You can obviously digest that in his communique when he address Nigerians This morning.
Tinubu is a great politician is either you take it or leave it.

Don't mind the terrorist.he was deceived by the rented crowd that were deceiving him.Did buhari think the yorubas will vote for a him after the alliance failed ? He was greedy and that cost him the position.you can imagine how many votes the idiiot would have got from the alliance but God knows better why He didn't let him get there.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, Tinubu an international mega Star Criminal, yeah he is great indeed, only in the minds of theives and simpletons, it is funny that some one is calling another man greedy for not giving what he does not have, hmm do I see another Tnubu in the making grin,
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Don't mind the terrorist.he was deceived by the rented crowd that were deceiving him.Did buhari think the yorubas will vote for a him after the alliance failed ? He was greedy and that cost him the position.you can imagine how many votes the idiiot would have got from the alliance but God knows better why He didn't let him get there.
I dont like defending personalities but could you substantiate the bolded in relation to Buhari
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

I dont like defending personalities but could you substantiate the bolded in relation to Buhari

Wait till his mad dogs start launching missiles to the south and committing suicide bomb blast before you know what's up.What osama bin laden is to the Talibans,that is what buhari is to the almajiris. I say NO to extremism.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by aloyemeka2: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari si right on the money. Tinubu collected egunje from Ribadu and Buhari, then turned around to betray them by collecting major bribe and future federal contracts from Jonathan days before the election and he successfully delivered Yorubas to Jonathan hook, line and sinker.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646011.0.html
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Wait till his mad dogs start launching missiles to the south and committing suicide bomb blast before you know what's up.What osama bin laden is to the Talibans,that is what buhari is to the almajiris. I say NO to extremism.

Would you call Abiola a terrorist, when the whole SW went crazy in 1993 after the elctionw as anulled. Yorubas burnt down anything hausa in LAgos, Ibadan and other SW states.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by aloyemeka2: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

Would you call Abiola a terrorist, when the whole SW went crazy in 1993 after the elctionw as anulled. Yorubas burnt down anything hausa in LAgos, Ibadan and other SW states.
Big lie. When and where?. Abacha terrorized Yorubas and murdered many but there was never any riot to resist his Yoruba imperialism, not even from the OPC.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

I will just have to ignore you if you continue to reason like an iddiot.Abiola won but IBB decied to cancel the election maybe I should also ask if IBB would have cancelled the election if Tofa had won and will the same almajiris also born down the whole country for Tofa's annulment.
In a sane reasoning,both scenarions are not on the same par at all.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Ystranger: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Big lie. When and where?. Abacha terrorized Yorubas and murdered many but there was never any riot to resist his Yoruba imperialism, not even from the OPC.

Is English your 21st language?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
aloy-emeka:

You obviously cannot remember June 24 1993 , the elections were annuled on the 23 june 1993. Abacha does not even come to this equation at all as he did not assume power until November 17 1993. You can go verify the dates if you were too young then to understand what was going on

I am a full blooded yoruba guy but i remember yorubas burning down anything hause then. OPC does not even come to the equation as well because OPC was formed after those events around 94/95.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Ystranger: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

You obviously cannot remember June 24 1993 , the elections were annuled on the 23 june 1993. Abacha does not even come to this equation at all as he did not assumen power until November 17 1993. You can go verify the dates if ytou were too young then to understand what was going on

I am a full blooded yoruba guy but i remember yorubas burning down anything hause then. OPC does not even come to the equation as well because OPC was formed after those events around 94/95.

Dont mind that imbe.cile
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I will just have to ignore you if you continue to reason like an iddiot.Abiola won but IBB decied to cancel the election maybe I should also ask if IBB would have cancelled the election if Tofa had won and will the same almajiris also born down the whole country for Tofa's annulment.
In a sane reasoning,both scenarions are not on the same par at all.
At this juncture i stop my discussion with you because i never trade insults an di thought you were matured enough to handle discussion which was why i tried to understand you. Have a good day buddie  wink
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Ystranger: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^

You reason like an ediot for reals! grin
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by aloyemeka2: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

You obviously cannot remember June 24 1993 , the elections were annuled on the 23 june 1993. Abacha does not even come to this equation at all as he did not assume power until November 17 1993. You can go verify the dates if you were too young then to understand what was going on

Yoruba has never burned down anything or attacked anybody before no matter what your dates are. They are way more civilized than hausas. Is it by force to burn people alive?. Shior. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ystranger:

^^^^

You reason like an ediot for reals! grin

You don't have to argue with him afterall he's claiming to be a yoruba. WTf yet he doesn't  seems to know what happened just how years back.yorubas burning everywhere ? What did they burn ? His father's house,i guess.mschew
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Yoruba imperialism? Why don't you just write in ibo?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Ystranger: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Aigbofa:

Abi oooooooo

WTF was she trying to say grin
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by aloyemeka2: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are very fo. I wanted to write abacha imperialismolish.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Yoruba has never burned down anything or attacked anybody before no matter what your dates are. They are way more civilized than hausas. Is it by force to burn people alive?. Shior. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are a joker. I guess Yorubas must compete with ibos and Hausas on who is more violent and barbaric, when others in the world are racing ahead in human development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash: We Have Returned $700m Abacha Loot – Swiss envoy / Pics Of Dino Melaye's Cars / Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.