Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin (5482 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Ystranger: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^

Nah, I think you are reeetarded!
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Kilode1: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

Do you agree with my point that is is only with "mobilisation" elections are won in the SW ?

Yes mobilization is extremely vital anywhere. But lets not assume Tinubu has the influence to mobilize the people for every candidate or cause across SW.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

Do you agree with my point that is is only with "mobilisation" elections are won in the SW ?

Actually, if you have never been part of the political process, you will never understand this mobilzation part.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kilode?!:

Yes mobilization is extremely vital anywhere. But lets not assume Tinubu has the influence to mobilize the people for every candidate or cause across SW.

He has the influence sir.

We are not talking about people like you, who are in the minority, we are talking about the real grassroot. The easiest way to lose election to your opponent in an election is not to mobilize. I know this because I am part and parcel of the process.

If I am supposed to win a ward for ACN, I have to be funded for such. I need to run round, talk to people (some will ask for money), BRIBE bribable people, take risks and so many things in the process. All these need some cash to execute.

If the leader does not send me cash, except I am the one contesting or a relative, I simply sit in my house. Period.

You can see why PDP got the votes, they did mobilize because they have a BIG stake.

Those people that vote on principles are actually few, that's why the CPC votes are not many. Others vote on ethnic consideration( igbos in this case). the rest of Yoruba pips simply feel unconcerned.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Actually, if you have never been part of the political process, you will never understand this mobilzation part.

This is why i am having it tough convincing folks on here
Kilode?!:

It is the same influence that was used to win the legislative election, the same influence that moved a greater percentage of voters out for the legislative election, that made them stand in queue to protect their votes. This is also not for every candidate it is for the topmost position in the country, the most imprtant candidiate, the candidate you spent billions supporting all around the country, the candidate you spent a major part of this election promoting.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Ystranger: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

We are not talking about people like you, who are in the minority, we are talking about the real grassroot. The easiest way to lose election to your opponent in an election is not to mobilize. I know this because I am part and parcel of the process.

If I am supposed to win a ward for ACN, I have to be funded for such. I need to run round, talk to people (some will ask for money), BRIBE bribable people, take risks and so many things in the process. All these need some cash to execute.

If the leader does not send me cash, except I am the one contesting or a relative, I simply sit in my house. Period.

You can see why PDP got the votes, they did mobilize because they have a BIG stake.

Those people that vote on principles are actually few, that's why the CPC votes are not many. Others vote on ethnic consideration( igbos in this case). the rest of Yoruba pips simply feel unconcerned.

I wish the original version of democracy as originally formulated had not elicited much revolt amongst the Greeks.

Too late!
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Thank you sir for butressing my points here. I am happy you said you are part of the process because we internet warriors will never understand that word mobilisation like you said unless we experience it.

I gave the example of Tinubu vs Williams in 2003. Atiku helped Tinubu by delaying the mobilisation money meant for PDP that woul dhave won it for Williams.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Eziachi: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
yeswecan:

My take on this "its a shame that Buhari and his boys still do not understand Nigeria politics up to this moment".  How can Bola Tinubu wave a Magic wand and swing almost 90% of Lagos vote to Jonathan's side over night ?. In Africa we vote personality not party  - Buhari should know that Jonathan got a "sympathy vote" even in some parts of the north.
In the same Africa in 1983 NPN riggin machine told us that SHAGARI beat NNAMDI AZIKIWE in Anambra state for instance, so based on your theory Anambrarian so much love Shagari over Zik since you vote person and not party and that why parties like ANC is irrelevant in South Africa and Jacob Zuma won the presidency because he was so loved by South Africans.

I will remind all of you this particular theory of personality over party tht sold so well in this election soon rather than later.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by seanet02: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari is a Confused Man!!
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Lagosboy: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eziachi:

In the same Africa in 1983 NPN riggin machine told us that SHAGARI beat NNAMDI AZIKIWE in Anambra state for instance, so based on your theory Anambrarian so much love Shagari over Zik since you vote person and not party and that why parties like ANC is irrelevant in South Africa and Jacob Zuma won the presidency because he was so loved by South Africans.

I will remind all of you this particular theory of personality over party tht sold so well in this election soon rather than later.

Words of elders are always priceless. Well done for reminding us of history.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by maclatunji: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eziachi:

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by EkoIle1: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
scottN:

I think when d SW ppl realized that the alliance btw ACN and CPC had broken down, they gave up on d presidential election and then switched loyalty. After all a presidential jet was used to convey Tinubu 4rm Lagos 2 Abj after d alliance talks broke down.

That didn't happen, it was nothing but a sidewalk rumor and fabrication.

Peddling rumor to prove a point is not good for our you, me and our public discuss.

Btw, is it possible for 13 million registered voters to switch sides and still ignore the polls by staying away and refusing to cast their votes for anybody? You mean the 13 million registered voters all over the SW called each other and planned the whole thing overnight?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by OAM4J: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eko Ile:

Peddling rumor to prove a point is not good for our you, me and our public discuss.

Btw, is it possible for 13 million registered voters to switch sides and still ignore the polls by staying away and refusing to cast their votes for anybody? You mean the 13 million registered voters all over the SW called each other and planned the whole thing overnight?

Get it Eko Ile, Lagosboy has answered your question over and over. They stayed back because they were not mobilized. Mobilization is key in every election. And this is why some are accusing ACN/Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eziachi:

I met many that said this and I couldn't believe it. Even educated people. I think they basically have deeper reasons, based on sentiments, they are ashamed to say openly so they go for the excuse. Is it not obvious to a Swesterner for instance that a vote for Jonathan is capable of annuling his/her vote against Oyinlola, Akala, OBJ, OGD etc. when these set of people will be the ones to recommend ministers, ambassadors, and a whole lot of unknown government positions?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by OAM4J: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eziachi:

We will all be alive and well to analyse the theory very soon my brother.

I have heard it over and over: "We voted for a personalty and not the party", like the party will not have any influence on the personalty voted.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Akanbiedu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
If GEJ had contested on the platform of PRP, would they have voted him?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by assme: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
My take on this "its a shame that Buhari and his boys still do not understand Nigeria politics up to this moment".  How can Bola Tinubu wave a Magic wand and swing almost 90% of Lagos vote to Jonathan's side over night ?. In Africa we vote personality not party  - Buhari should know that Jonathan got a "sympathy vote" even in some parts of the north.

I can't really say in Africa but in this particular election, your statement is true. whether Tinubu or no Tinubu, Jonathan would have won anyway cos peoples minds were already made up.

I don't understand your analogy in consonance with what we are talking about. Shagari won Azikiwe in Anambra yes it was clear rigging, but in this election, we didn't have a situation where jonathan won Buhari in his state so ur analogy does not conform, Its faulty.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by gernded(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
if he gave the vote to gej and so what
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by jmaine: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Tinubu is such a very powerful fellow to have cajoled me and the millions of other non partisan literate Lagosians within a very short period to vote for GEJ . . And it is an insult for people to even insinuate that the PDP will win Fashola led ACN at the polls cos of the N1,000 bribe they might be offering , despite Fashola performance second to none . . . The almighty ACN Godfather knew that despite his animosity with Fashola . .he dare not deny him his second term lest their experience at the poll be bitter . . People know what they want and no amount of money will stop them from choosing who they want . . .the youths are ready to vote . .the same armour Jimi agbaje had in youth followership is what Fashola is enjoying and the senior citizens mind has only the ACN emblem inscribed on them by default . . .the educated adults also want Fashola . . . We hate Tinubu as a Godfather but love Fashola as a performer . .even if Tinubu spends his billions by sponsoring another candidate . .such candidate will be destroyed at the polls cos Fashola is now a brand name on his own . . The Lagos gubernatorial poll will be Fashola all through with the PDP coming a distant second . . So are we going to say that GEJ convinced Lagosians to vote in Fashola simply because he won the presidential bout . . . . You cant compare the NASS election to the presidential poll cos the latter patronage doubled that of the former . . . .

bottom line . .Tinubu was helpless in the GEJ acceptance by the populace .even on the presidential election day, an ACN chairman of Ikorodu west L.G.A was caught with sensitive electoral materials. .guess he wanted to use it to favour the PDP . .towing your ideology . .
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by scottN(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
Eko Ile:

Speaking of 13 mil sitting at home, that ain't hard 4 d learned like d Yorubas 2 do.
At my polling center it didn't take me more than 2mins 2 cast my vote. So considering hw long
or rather hw short it took me 2 cast my vote i believe a 13-mil-sit-at-home scenario was very possible.
Besides remember nothing was at stake 4 d Yorubas that day. Everything had been
done and settled b4 then.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by EkoIle1: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
OAM4J:

Get it Eko Ile, Lagosboy has answered your question over and over. They stayed back because they were not mobilized. Mobilization is key in every election. And this is why some are accusing ACN/Tinubu.

Get what? That Yoruba people are mumu and they know nothing about their rights and civic duties and they have to be whipped to the polls?

You people are not making any sense,
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Kilode1: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

No sir, he does NOT have the kind of influence you are suggesting.

Where is the money to sell the message? SW money? against Federal "Oyel" money?

What will be the motivation behind spending all your your limited cash on Ribadu's presidential contest in the SouthWest? against a Limitless PDP Federal Treasury backed candidate. PDP can print money for this election if they wish, no one will stop them, that is how unfair the system is.

Tinubu is a smart Politician but he's not as powerful as you are suggesting. Don't assume you are more on-ground than people you meet on the internet.

Like I said earlier, Tinubu has tried, he has influence, he has power,  BUT there are limits. He is not as powerful as the media is suggesting.

Buhari will always be a difficult candidate to sell in the South West, it will require a lot of convincing to get most of my family to vote for him for an example. like i said earlier, some of us tried hard.

You will need to sustain the positive messages massively in a free and fair election to even get Buhari the votes needed.

In an unfair and unfree election(if I can use those terms) You will need to sustain the CASH FLOW and THE MESSAGE. Can Tinubu beat PDP in that? Really?

These two factors will have to be considered in the mobilization process, Money and Sentiments(Tribal, Religious, Ethnic, Language)

PDP won the money war and controlled the sentiment battle, I will elaborate more in my reply to Lagosboy below:

Lagosboy:

It is the same influence that was used to win the legislative election, the same influence that moved a greater percentage of voters out for the legislative election, that made them stand in queue to protect their votes. This is also not for every candidate it is for the topmost position in the country, the most important candidiate, the candidate you spent billions supporting all around the country, the candidate you spent a major part of this election promoting.

My brother, it is different. Read my reply to Akanbi, The Presidential Election DID NOT inspire a lot of PASSION in the SW compared to the Legislative. All Politics is local. Look at the candidates again -->> Buhari, Jonathan, Ribadu.

You will need to do a lot to get people in the SW hinterland/grassroot excited about these people as president, and the generally low SW voter turnout showed that very clearly.

My bro, Politics is very local, that is another reason  why I want this system decentralized.

It will be hard to have a politician lording it over people when Federal Oil Money and Police power moves away from the Center.

EX: Let Oyinlola contest in Osogbo in a free/fair election with Aregbesola, let them canvass for funds and support across Osun based on their own personalities and clout and you will see the difference.

Federal Money matters, sentiments matter and in this presidential election, there were only so much Tinubu could do to save Ribadu, even in the SW!
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Moves: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ LagosBoy, You question on why Tinubu didnt not mobilize for Ribadu; would you? After Ribadu has agreed to step down; the news has already filtered out to people; then CPC got greedy and alliance collapsed, even Ribadu came out to state that his candidancy has been damaged - even Ribadu himself at this stage wouldnt spend his funds on Mobilization. ACN knows that it presidential candidate was never gonna win without an Alliance; hence it has been negotiating the alliance deal from the onset; the last condition was for each party to use the NASS election to test their might , superior party get the Presidency in the alliance; ACN carried the day and still gave into Buhari candidacy cos it believe in his clout in the North; only asking for a VP position in the Alliance; All that was required would be Buhari+CPC leadership and Ribadu+ACN leadership going on live TV on Monday morning to announce the alliance and stating that ACN will take the position of VP if they win the election, not telling ACN to take their word for it; words given in a secret meeting. I bet Buhari got deceived into believing his own heap with Bakare as VP and Yinka Odumakin as having clout and his candidacy was popular in the SW.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by ektbear: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
This was quite an informative thread for me.
Ystranger:

I wish the original version of democracy as originally formulated had not elicited much revolt amongst the Greeks.

Too late!

Hehe.

I don't think we will ever have a properly functioning democracy as long people don't care abuout voting and are willing to sell their votes be mobilized.

I assume that GEJ didn't mobilize to get 85% turnout in Bayelsa, though? That was ballot stuffing, likely? Otherwise someone would have noticed the heavy traffic on the ground.

I'm also now wondering if the PDP can ever be defeated at the presidential level. If it comes down to a game of buying votes, who can match their cash?
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Kilode1: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

This was quite an informative thread for me.Hehe.

I don't think we will ever have a properly functioning democracy as long people don't care abuout voting and are willing to sell their votes be mobilized.

I assume that GEJ didn't mobilize to get 85% turnout in Bayelsa, though? That was ballot stuffing, likely? Otherwise someone would have noticed the heavy traffic on the ground.

I think Ethnic sentiment did that part for him. he probably didn't need to spend too much in Bayelsa.

85% turnout in a non-compulsory voting election is very very high, but it's a small state where people probably really felt cheated out of the Nigerian largesse. I don't blame them, I blame the system.

I'm also now wondering if the PDP can ever be defeated at the presidential level. If it comes down to a game of buying votes, who can match their cash?

Absolutely no one, except you can get the "Owners of Nigeria" on your side

Owners of Nigeria = MOCs and their countries.

I posted this in October last year way before I started supporting Buhari or even ACN, it was in reply to kcjazz's post there:

kcjazz:

How can I explain it to my grandma that would make her stand up and vote without a bag of salt/rice as an incentive.

Per communication, I believe every leader must know how to project his ideas either through writing or speaking.

That is the "take away" message.^+1

Any serious student of politics will tell you that the power to inspire is chief to the success of any political leader. I do not care if you are an Angel or a Brutal dictator. Inspire or perish!

Jarus' observation is on point. Gbawe and other supporters raised very good concerns about the danger of publicly dishing out such criticisms, but IMO, if you do not have a personal access to NR, if you are not a member of his inner circle, if you have not signed an irrevocable oath of allegiance to him and his campaign,  then I see no reason why you should not publicly voice these kinds of constructive criticism.

The hope is that NR will listen or his handlers will take note and make the necessary adjustments. At the end of the day, Nuru Ribadu is a means to an end not the end itself -we want a genuine representative democracy where egalitarian laws are made, respected and enforced for all Nigerians regardless of age, class, sex or ethnicity.

I'll go slightly off-topic to present my thoughts on ACN and Ribadu;

On Ribadu's prospects; I'm just not impressed with Ribadu and all the so called progressives parading themselves around, from Ribadu to Utomi. The reason can be summed up in kcjazz's statement above.

I'm not impressed nor convinced by their grassroot organizing. I see little to no impact and safe for Buhari, their name recognition is unacceptably low and that is a major problem.

Unless Tinubu, Ribadu and all the rest of them have a secret stash of dollars somewhere to buy this election with, or a direct access to the minds of the owners of Nigeria (Big Oil), I see ACN losing the presidential Election.   As a Ribadu/ACN sympathizer, I'm saddened by the possibility of another 8 years of PDP rule.

This election will not be won online on FB and twitter. Ribadu and ACN should forget the online Youth vote nonsense they keep shouting about. Nigeria is not America and we do not have a well educated, electronically-connected, liberated youth population that will vote differently or defend their votes better than the older generation without a great deal of inspirational push.

Those who may deliver this election for ACN in the face of massive spending and rigging by PDP are NOT the FB generation. They are the Okada riding, spare part selling, we-are-gathered-on-the-street-corner-because-we-are-jobless Nigerians, they are the ones who might consider voting and guarding their votes on election day, not the "Lekki today, Yankee tomorrow" FB and Twitter types cool

ACN needs to put in more WORK to get them excited about this election and Ribadu needs to find a way to communicate to them better and inspire them to own this election. We are a wounded, cynical and politically apathetic people. Ribadu needs to work harder to convince us. Unfortunately, time is running out and I see little work on the ground.

The only thing that will make things a bit better for supporters like myself will be if ACN focus their attention on Governorship and National Assembly elections thereby directing scarce resources and time to those ones and further weakening the power of the United-in-Corruption Inc. -->PDP. That is a strategy I can live with, till we try again in four years.

For now, I see little to no effort and I hope I'm very wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-534774.64.html#msg6981629
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by ektbear: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
(Why were there no reports of exceptionally high turnout, though? You'd figure that if 85% of all eligible voters come out to vote, it'd have been noticed or commented upon. There were no media reports of this exceptionally high turnout. . . in fact, the opposite occured. Anyway, that is another issue, we can discuss it on another thread, not this one.)

Kilode?!:

Absolutely no one, except you can get the "Owners of Nigeria" on your side

Owners of Nigeria = MOCs and their countries.
Hehe. This naija is a depressing country. Safest bet is not to get too emotionally attached to it, I guess  grin
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Kilode1: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

(Why were there no reports of exceptionally high turnout, though? You'd figure that if 85% of all eligible voters come out to vote, it'd have been noticed or commented upon. There were no media reports of this exceptionally high turnout. . . in fact, the opposite occured. Anyway, that is another issue, we can discuss it on another thread, not this one.)

Hehe. This naija is a depressing country. Safest bet is not to get too emotionally attached to it, I guess  grin

But very interesting country though. and you can make mad money too  cool

I edited last post for some perspectives.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by ektbear: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
I'm starting to think that is the best policy for sanity. Watch from afar, don't get too involved personally.  Make your money, enjoy your life, don't ask too many questions which you know have unpleasant answers. Focus instead on making your own little local bubble of the world a good place.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by ZnO: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
You see how silly these SWner are? Now they are speaking in tongue like the tower of Babel
Tinubu says,
Yinka Odumakin says,
Bakare says,

Now see how they shot themselves in the foot!
They were never trusted by others. They have now made their untrustworthiness doubly sure
Hausa do not trust them and will never do politics with them again. If in, doubt ask Ribadu and Buhari
Igbo do not trust them
SS do not trust them because they went to sleep while others were voting for a SSner, all because they were tribalistic and did not want to vote for non-Yorubas.
Who will vote for a Yoruba in Nigeria after such nasty experience?
Yoruba=myopia
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by MukLdn(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ ekt_bear

PDP can be defeated, Buhari took 1/3 of the votes even with the shocking rigging. SW didnt vote. All we need is a solid candidate and party then put in the work in the next 4 years.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by Kilode1: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

I'm starting to think that is the best policy for sanity. Watch from afar, don't get too involved personally.  Make your money, enjoy your life, don't ask too many questions which you know have unpleasant answers. Focus instead on making your own little local bubble of the world a good place.

Some people can't do that though. They can't keep quiet, too much at stake for them, especially the very idealistic ones who believe they can actually catalyse changes and make the country better for most people.

I'm very very pessimistic in the near term, But optimistic we will get it right on the long run, if we can restructure amicably.
Re: Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin by ZnO: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
Muk-Ldn:

@ ekt_bear

PDP can be defeated, Buhari took 1/3 of the votes even with the shocking rigging. SW didnt vote. All we need is a solid candidate and party then put in the work in the next 4 years.

Thanks for confirming. All the votes recorded in the SW were from non-Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Here Comes The List / Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) / New EXCO On The Way - Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.