Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter (46220 Views)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Why Do Many Nigeria Girls Sleeps Like Log Of Wood During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by opalu: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lol
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by paulolee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
k
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by makermix1: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
stop lying
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by jamiudarex(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
CandyOps:
Omo if you kick me when I'm asleep na him be say you wan turn the sleep to Takwaendo match be that o.

Which one be to kick person comot for bed again?
lol grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Keep enduring,,,, God will not let the hitting get to your heart

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Voy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Following...

2 Likes

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Hezmatosky: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
When u don wire nonsense comot for her body, wat do expect?
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by jamiudarex(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..
Just stick to ur friend advice.
so anytime you guys are sleeping you are going to have a friendly kung fu match grin

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by jamiudarex(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Voy:
Following...
omg shocked

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by caprini1: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..
Na only one bed dey your house? Mtcheew!
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Stateoforigin: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who sends things like this to front page?
Nairaland gets annoying with each passing day

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by leruscabah(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please guys I need the contact of a Soybean Farmer like a major Soybean Farmer
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by meobizy(f): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Buy a bigger bed, but I doubt you have the means. Na shared sleeping turns win am or sleeping on a chair while she takes over the bed. She can not change the pattern and I suggest you shouldn't try to.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Lamasta(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bruce Lee must be her role model grin

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Prenonjebose: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Sleep on the couch or do the needful. Someone created a thread on reasons why some relationships were abandoned
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by illicit(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Thank God u didn't wait till marriage before u found out

Make ur decision now
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Femeto: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Na Afonja Warrior you carry.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by rotadeco27: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Get a strong rope , tie her legs and hand to the bed frame
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Nickshrapnel: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
I’m more concerned that you only realize you are on the floor when you wake up
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Youngwiz71(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
buy a bed that can cover the 4 corners of the house
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Jorge91: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

cuddle her tight before sleeping
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ones Sleeping posture talks about ones personality. Your girlfriend must be naturally a greedy and an inconsiderate individual. I might be wrong
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Kaylet: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wake her up at night, or cut off her sleep when she does that because if you can't do that now, then nursing a child will be school of hard knocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by yesloaded: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Supreme01:
If other things like the character is good, sorry learn to leave with that one. Don't expect every thing excellent in human.

In other words, nobody is 100% perfect

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by aalangel(f): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Your story is actually very funny. I've been laughing.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Oizee(f): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
rotadeco27:
Get a strong rope , tie her legs and hand to the bed frame
lol, wahala dey
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Goldenheart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
sad Gather money and buy vitafoam wey go occupy 2 popular Second option sad,dismantle your plywood bed and put ur mattress on the floor for Maximum comfort embarassed embarassed
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by happney65: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bitmapstudios eleyi tun gaa oo
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Emmani360(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Her family member no try o. I use to sleep like that when i was small but the constant gbas gbos i normally get from whichever of my siblings i was sleeping on the same bed with was what gradually stopped me from sleeping like that.

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Pls all you young NL folks stop coming here to disturb us with depressing post like this pls.

You are yet to marry her and you already sleeping with her to the extend she sleep-wrestle you to the floor from the bed and now you want us to turn adviser or a prophet bah
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Buy another bed...... Or 2 single beds.......... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.