Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter (46187 Views)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Why Do Many Nigeria Girls Sleeps Like Log Of Wood During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Petriaa(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Amarahly:
Reminds me of a line in Chike's song .."I'm getting better in Kung fu" grin grin
Hahahahaha that was really funny

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Angelacruz: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Khd95:
Na her spiritual hubby dey kick u out of bed, tongue

You go still collect spiritual nodding one day
very funny
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Cloud007: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Khd95:
Na her spiritual hubby dey kick u out of bed, tongue

You go still collect spiritual nodding one day
Yes ohh... The guy was sharing beg with someone spiritual wife...

His eyes go soon clear.. grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by AlphaBeta130: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
always sleep at the inner position close to the wall while she leeps at the outer position. If she starts displaying her karate skills, just use one hand and push her down to the floor or carpet, then enjoy your sleep
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by hustla(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..

Buy pillow and put in between una two
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by labelle123(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Duplexxx:
Dis kind tori resembles one of a friend too

Dis guy no dey allow us sleep for night o

A friend woke me up and told me to look

What i saw

Dis guy was fighting kufu and the same barking like a dog on top of his bed

I come dey fear make this guy no go carry bottle take kill us inside the apartment

The next morning i just dey look dis guy
Asking myself na this guy dey worry like dis

Night come again

I no sleep quick so i pretended if i don sleep around 1am dis guy started again samasorting the same time screaming on his bad this time was really scary

He never new what his doing at midnight

Since then i know this life no balance
. kuku kill me with laugh
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Mrceragem: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..

go buy swimming pool eye google
and be wearing it at night if not
we fit hear my girlfriend while sleeping choke her fingers into my eyes and blind my eye.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Eaglesence: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

I already gave my life to Christ bro

And you are on the same bed with her when you are not yet married. This your born again strong oo
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by dam4sam: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Get another Bed and put in same room or by the side of the other.
When Kung Fu begins, just roll over to the other bed and live happily thereafter.
Small problem, you cant handle
angry angry
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Exodora: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Know this and know peace

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Adetayo1978(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Did you say that she sleeps with legs wide spread? You should be happy that she has made herself ready whenever you want to have s*x with her. lolz
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Adetayo1978(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Guy, na make man quickly rush her with good sex with the way she spread her legs.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by vislabraye(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

Maybe she has a jealous spirit husband that pushes you from the bed.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Halimat04(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Enjoy your new babe
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by BluntCrazeMan: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:

So, why not get yourself another Bed??
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Blesyn22(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
����
It's not a laughing matter but it's laughable. It all depends on what she does during the day. Bros if she no wan change anytime she does 1 abada on her ass will return her to factory settings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.