Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,888 members, 6,348,700 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 12:28 AM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (44466 Views)

See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Scorned Nigerian Woman Warns Her Husband's Lover, Pastes Notice Of Her Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Drsnives(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27
Kweeeeke ooo.. Hope na still that preacher's son?
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27
Ayomide119:
I dey fear who no fear woman because wetin them use my eyes see..mouth no fit talk am
Atm i dey drag games with most of em sha
But you're really trying bruv

I fear woman pass you brother man, if I share the story of me and my recently broken EX eh, you go shed tears

But as we no fit live without them, we gats manage
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27
Cylovee:
the way women play with men feelings. Thanks for the update... Till tomorrow.
you know as e dey be na
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27
Dammyseyon:
Ada is a typical example of a Nigerian babe, Grace on the other hand get white mentality. They won't cheat buy would sniff life out of you. Grace was a maniac in her own way but if you were to pick between she or Ada who would it be? I enjoy your write up man, big ups!

Your question is very refreshing man. I didn't wanted to divulge this, but Ada and I knew each other before meeting in person. She was a NLander back then(not active anymore), we exchanged messages through Gmail. We were supposed to attend same school, we planned to see in person.

Unfortunately I lost my phone and access to the PMs(this my present account email. If only I could ever get access into this email again.)

Well fate still had a way of bringing us together again, we coincidentally didn't attend the school we planned attending, we now still attended the same school which we were doing TP together. Is God not wonderful.

Sincerely I'll have dated her but nobody in his right senses would leave Grace and go for Ada except she's a second option.

Grace and I began dating already when Ada realized that I was a Nairalander, she saw my moniker inside my jotter and screamed. Well we kept our previous knowledge between us or else Grace would never have trusted her again if she found out that Ada and I were very close online few years back.

Sorry for the long shalaye, but drop Ada and Grace, ask me to choose now. I'll go for my right hand. Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27
Rumpleslitskin:
But how person go wan do birthday party when him no get money Birthday party no be by force if you no get leave am, but no because people dey do you self wan do now see disgrace.

Na why if person invite me for birthday i no dey carry person follow body. If the party make sense my luck, if the celebrant dey Jones i can't easily cut out. No be say i go carry you person come now party no go come make sense, omo shame fit kill me.

The way people carry birthday for head eh, I dey wonder if them dey plan die before next year grin
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27
Rumpleslitskin:
For ike mind now him don arrive based on say funds dey e go shock am cheesy for every relationship money is important but common sense is importanter.

Loud am bro, loud am
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27
bassette:
TheRock thanks for these posts eh. Have missed real stories/experiences on NL.

Those of us wey no sabi write, make we just dey read and hail those who do grin grin grin

Thank you Bruff!!!

Hello bro, you're welcomed, grab pop corn and enjoy yasef

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27
fashionnisir:
chai , shalaya oooo therock555 ,we are interested to know about the infamous five.
more intense to your memory and grease to your pen .

Hailings to you too bro... I must shalaye ooo
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27
Drsnives:
Kweeeeke ooo.. Hope na still that preacher's son?

Baba, hailings ooo

This one na preacher son pro max version, if I say make I do preacher son (adult version) na Vaseline people go dey use read update..

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27
Chapter 3
MC

Now let's get back to Grace and gang, the 'infamous seven'. They were made up of seven girls. Grace, Ada, a girl known as Cha-Cha, her sister Nina, their cousin, Ble, then philo and Baby.(she swore that was the name her parents gave her. Who was I to cry foul?). The seven girls have been friends since day one when they met in their school's cafeteria. Turned out they were searching for accommodation same places.

The two sisters and their cousin stayed in one apartment, the other two girls were roommates too. Only Ada and Grace had apartments to themselves. Since their houses were close to each other, they always gang up to attend functions together. At first Victor and I weren't introduced to the group until Collins birthday. That day I was cracking all types of jokes while drunk so Grace friends were all tripping for me. I was feeling like basketmouth. From that day, we began to get full invites for every party that was to hit town. Five out of seven of the girls had boyfriends who owned cars. I guess y'all can figure out who the two Legediz Benz owners were. grin grin

So every week it was party after party after party. It was like a competition between the girls. Who could pull in the biggest fish. Who could buy the latest designers in town. Grace still out did them despite their runs girls lifestyle. Ada too had Ike to back her up.

So all Victor and i had to do was to tag along, with a few thousands in our pockets incase of emergencies. Heavily get drunk and bleeped up, by early hours of the morning, we'll be dropped home by any of the girl's numerous boyfriends. Wake up, repeat again.

Safe to say either Grace or I got suspended atleast 3 times a week. When HM realized what we were doing, she started suspending us one at a time. Today I'll be suspended, next tomorrow, Grace or Ada would. Francis soon bought the scope, best way to get suspended for the day; dress well, climb bike if possible, arrive school by 8am. Make up one delicious but stupid excuse. Like; "Ma, I couldn't come early because my uncle was supposed to arrive this morning from Lagos, so my mom said I should wait till he arrives so that I can collect the goodies he brought."

Say it with a sober expression, HM would scream and develop a fit. She'll ask you if your supervisor was around by 7am, would you have still waited for your Uncle?

You'll form remorse and say sorry. She'll say, "sorry for yourself, my friend go home, you're suspended for the day. Please try and come late again tomorrow".

Gently walk out with your head bow in mock sorrow, then Japa as soon as you're out of sight because if your class teacher see you, she might go beg on your behalf.

I was enjoying the cruise one morning, sipping juice in Grace's room by 11am, when others were in school. My phone rang, I ignored it until it rang again, it was Swem calling.

I panicked as she informed me that supervisor was in HM's office, he had already called all of them to introduce and inform them that he'll start supervising TP staffs from Primary 5 downwards, Luckily my class was Nursery 2 so I still had time, it beat me Supervisor arrived and neither Francis, Ada or Grace could buzz me. Like Swem read my thoughts through the phone, she quickly added that the aforementioned trio had their phones confiscated by HM before they left office back to their classes. Oh, good, damn, so HM was the person that wanted me to fail my TP.

Kai, I intended wearing the cloth I wore earlier when I got suspended in the morning but to spite HM, I changed into a spare top I left in Grace's house and rushed to school. I went stealth mode at the gate, peeped and saw HM sitting under a mango tree that gave her full view of the gate. I laughed and walked around the school, scaled the fence and walked into my class. Grace went banana in shock, she hugged and kissed me infront of the pupils. When she inquired how I got to know and by pass HM, I simply smiled and pat her ass... No shame.

I hurriedly coached her before the supervisor arrived our class. She taught first, and then the man stared at me confused, he still had one name on his list. He knew all classes had permanent teachers so he thought I was one. He asked about me, when I told him that I was the one, he got more confused.

He asked me to call HM so that he could ask her some questions. I told him to calm down and supervise me first then he could be the judge. Fortunately he granted my request and boy did I blow his mind. I choosed one of my pupils favorite topic and they were answering questions like geniuses. I barely taught for 15 minutes before the man stood up and handed over my results sheets with a huge smile on his face. Of course I cleared with parallel A's, the only 'C' grade was for my dressing. Well I would have scored myself the same, I was dressed more like a casual worker than a school staff.

When I told him I was the president in charge of the T.P staffs, he was even more impressed. Swem, luckily had made prior arrangements for refreshments and 'thanks for coming' in my absence so she brought them to my class.

I was walking with the supervisor with his bag and package in tow when we saw HM sitting down facing the gate, still waiting for the scape goat that got suspended.

Her eyes were round like oranges when she saw me walking with the supervisor, with a different cloth, she cleaned her eyes to be sure that she wasn't dreaming. I even greeted her to prove that it's me life and direct. She choke!!!!!!

When the supervisor left, she summoned me to her office. When I wouldn't tell her how I got into the school. She suspended me for a month. I laughed and went out, got my things, kissed Grace, told my pupils that I'll see them the next day and walked out, Grace was confused.

I am many things, I've been a snitch, rat, bad friend, player, hater e.t.c but my favorite speciality has always been the ability to quickly construct convincing lies out of thin air. I became so good in lying because my dad wouldn't stop wiping my ass for admitting truths, I guess lying my way out of situation saved me from being steadily whipped. I even became famous amongst my peers and siblings if they need immediate scopes and lamba.

I could be sleeping and my elder sister would just wake me up and inform me that she has a date but my parents are around and she needed an excuse to get out. Without opening my eyes, I'll just drop a suggestion. It never or rarely fails.

So as I walked back home that afternoon, I wipe out my phone and dialed Mumsy number. I told her how HM have been frustrating my life and had promise that I won't finish my TP in the school. My mother went mad with rage. By the next day, HM was summoned to an emergency board of director's meeting while I bounced to my class. By break period, she sent for me.

Solemnly, she spoke to me. No raising of voice, no insults, she simply said, "she's left me to fate. I could do what ever I wanted, since I didn't want corrections."

I swaggered out like a boss. That wasn't all, when my mom got back for a weekend, she tracked the woman to her house and gave her final warning to let her son be.

I know I ain't my parents favorite, but make una no reason am, I sabi their mumu button, and I'm still their child no matter what. So it is what it is.....

Still I Rock....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27
If una check well, the title of the chapter doesn't fit the body of the update. Make una calm down, the concluding part go drop by 10pm or there about.

And the likes and comments dey burst my head, keep it coming....

Still I Rock....

6 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by IceColdVeins(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27
Damn bro!! you took up my whole day.
Now I need extra man-hours to be productive today.

Kudos
Therock5555:
If una check well, the title of the chapter doesn't fit the body of the update. Make una calm down, the concluding part go drop by 10pm or there about.

Still I Rock....
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Drsnives(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27
Therock5555:

Baba, hailings ooo

This one na preacher son pro max version, if I say make I do preacher son (adult version) na Vaseline people go dey use read update..
I dea follow you bumper to bumper.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by mic360: 4:46pm On Apr 27
bros kudos to you, this story make sense die. I noticed that francis is no longer in the picture.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kingsuave(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27
Omor i dey blow my kpoli dey peruse through your story big man, You just dey burst my cruise.

Nice one. cool
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by eyezik3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27
grin
Therock5555:

Still I Rock....

TheRock he don tey oooh, how have u been bad guy... I really miss ur story

I remember years back that na ur story make me join NL, anyway I still dey follow u bumper to bumper.

You are the real BOMB.... PASTOR SON!!!

Still you Rock...

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Jazmine007(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27
Hmmmmm
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27
Guys, I actually finished since 7.30,Glo network is hell jare...
I even vex type chapter 4 join... But make I hold the shalaying till tomorrow.
Hailings once again..
Still I Rock...

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27
------------+++++-----++++++++-------------
"Babe, Ble said you'll be her MC on her birthday."

Grace said the words that sent sleep out of my eyes that night. I began sweating under AC.

"Why me?" I asked. Seriously why me? Ble hadn't seen me anchor an event before, she had literally never met me before if not because of Grace. Even when we met on occasions, we rarely spoke to each other. Amongst the seven she was next in beauty to Grace. Unlike Grace, she maximize her beauty and change men like rags, including lecturers. So out of all the dudes she knew; why me

"I asked her the same question oh, she said you're very funny. So you'll make a good MC. Even in school, observe how you could capture any class while I'll keep screaming for less noise even though you never or rarely hold a cane."

"Those are kids for God's sake." I nearly screamed. I can't explain it, but I've always been drawn to children even though I dread the day mine would finally land. grin
I could take a weeping baby from his/her mom and make them sleep in minutes. I just can't explain it. I've been practically teaching children all my life, I sabi their mumu button, as for adults. That's a different ball game.
Yes, I could be very funny. I could charm the pants off a woman with just words but then despite all outsiders think, I'm a notorious Introvert. Not many people know because due to my association with lots of folks, I've been forced out of my shell but only when necessary. I prefer plugging my ears with buds jamming away to Lil Yatchy's Album than discussing with a room full of folks.
Many people mistake me for being a snob, ask others, they'll disagree and swear that I'm the most noisy person they've met. What both groups don't know is that I usually speak out only when the topic of discussion hits me. It comes like a spirit. One moment, I'm silent, chatting away. The next minute, I've become the enclosure of eyes. Folks would be like, "where have you been all these while?"

You have to reach a certain level of understanding before I talk to you. I don't like wasting words on dumb people, once you are near my mental level, I'll let loose with you and pour out my heart with you. That doesn't mean that because I laughed with you today, we've become friends tomorrow. E go shock you when I brush pass you like ghost. Them no know say the previous day, I was in a good mood, or drunk or filled with food. They dunno.

"Babe, please tell her I can't." I pleaded.

Grace tried convincing me to try but I was adamant. She brought back bad news the next day. Ble vehemently turned down my refusal, she asked Grace to tell me that, she'll do anything to make me anchor the event. She even proposed a fee which I couldn't refuse. Even though I accepted, my heart was in turmoil.

I even suggested that Victor took my place but Ble refused. I began to practice in vain. I know myself. I've done presentations in front of hundreds of folks before but most times it was because I had no choice. But this case was different, even though the guest list was less than 50, I haven't anchored an event before. I knew I was gonna fail. I just knew.

I remembered how my heart was pounding when I was asked by HM to anchor a P.T.A meeting in school. I kept sweating profusely and stammering terminally even though Grace kept giving me thumbs up from the back. How can I forget the joy on HM's face as I struggled to pronounce words written on a sheet of paper by me. I nearly left town, night before the meeting.

Side note...... Please if there's any location where every body minds their business. No need for greetings or small talk or needless unexpected visit. Maybe zero to no exposure to people. While money go dey enter your account everyday. Abeg make person cut the soap for me na.

The D-day felt rushed, one moment I had just left my bed and was brushing my teeth, before I'll say 'Jack', Grace was burning my cellphone with calls asking for my whereabouts. I sluggishly dressed up and left for the birthday party.

Still determined to change Ble's mind, I approached her to complain. Immediately she saw me, she embraced me and passed an envelope to me. Telling me that it was my fee. I weak as she walked away. The sweating had started again. I had to approach Victor for advice. He immediately told me that alcohol was the best tongue opener, he suggested that I cancel two bottles and I'll be alright.

Immediately I informed the celebrant that mans gats be high first. She ordered for one full crate of Orijin for me. (Then Orijin was my favorite). Naso I begin drink Orijin like pure water. One, two,.... Five, six, seven straight bottles and my heart was still racing like a formula one race kart. Highness was no where in sight, I went and pee more than six times but I was still walking normal. It was strange, my previous highest bottle count at a time was 4 straight bottles and I was soo bleeped up that I nearly cast at home. Why was that day different.

I was still lost in thoughts when folks began screaming for MC to start occasion. Ifa hear say MC gree stand, if I could go invisible, I'll gladly do. Before any one would force me to speak, I opened the eighth bottle and started gulping heavily. The celebrant just hiss and ask somebody to take away the remaining drinks in front of me. I could see the disappointment in all their faces.

Immediately another dude was signaled to take over. I sat down with my head bowed for some minutes while the guy spoke. Then it hit me, it fuvking hit me, I went from 0-1000 in milliseconds. Like a possessed doll, I stood up and screamed that the guy should shut up.

I began by introducing him to all as my assistant. The way I roasted the dude was soo funny that folks were laughing mercilessly. In order not to create future beef because the dude was already red with anger. I playfully asked him to join me to anchor the occasion together. Luckily, he had sense so he joined me to make the birthday party a resounding success. Of cause I apologize afterwards and passed him some change from my fee.

I was crazily drunk but even that couldn't spur me to dance in public. (A very long story for another day.) So I sat while Grace rocked me, the only thing I could do was grab yansh. Because of my performance, all the infamous seven danced with me. Different texture and size of yansh just dey hit me, I press yansh tire but I was careful not to get an erection for any of the yansh because Grace was steadily observing my crotch area whenever any of her friends dance with me and walk to another.

Not until Philo started rocking me. I understand why late baba Fela(rip) said he loves yansh. Omor yansh na yansh but e get yansh wey dey pass yansh jare. No reason am. Even though Philo's ass was just average size, she could twist and whine like a demon possessed mermaid. Her type of yansh na wetin I dey call 'wata wata' yansh. E dey jiggle on it's own, so imagine how it would be when the owner sabi twist and turn and whine. For the first time, somebody could out do Grace in something.

I could see the look of rage on her face when she observed me smiling madly with my hands on my head as Philo rocked six years out of my life span. Very soon my erection was trying to tear it's way out of my jean. I could bury my dick in Philo's pussy if I was asked to do so that moment. People wey dey act live porn no get two heads na. grin grin

Philo soon felt my erection and mehn, she grinded it judiciously to her satisfaction, I noticed the look of lust in her eyes when she turned and straddled me face to face. I knew she would fuvk me anytime if it wasn't for Grace. The infamous seven had made an agreement that they wouldn't try to snatch each other guys, especially the main boyfriends. They could pass magas around to catch cruise, but the main boyfriends were no go areas.

Grace quickly drag her off when it became to much and immediately sat on my laps before I could adjust. She cursed me and stood up, I was smiling wickedly.

She walked up to a guy and asked for a cigarette. I was keenly watching her, I thought she wanted to give it to someone but surprisingly she asked for a lighter, put the stick in her mouth and light it.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I had been with her for more than 4 months and for once I never knew she smoked. Okay, we do smoke but e no dey pass normal shisha. When did cigarette enter the equation?

"So you smoke cigrattes?" I asked as she walked towards me, she laughed and blew smoke to my face. Like a robot, I walked passed her and walked up to the same guy, got a stick and light one for myself. Now it was her turn to get shocked. I was even more shocked. Contrary to movies, I didn't choke or cough out, neither did my lungs flare up. Shiiiiiit felt good.

That was how my cigar ministry started....

I was approached for more MC offers during and after the party, but I told everyone that, this was a one time thing. I can't kill myself by myself biko.
------------++++++++++++------------
"Shebi you see Ble's birthday? Just prepare o because my own must be five times that." Grace informed me that night as we cuddled under the duvet after a stressful romp.

"Okay, my queen." I replied tiredly, I barely heard what she said, neither did I care. I just wanted to sleep......

End of Chapter 3....
Still I Rock....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27
mic360:
bros kudos to you, this story make sense die. I noticed that francis is no longer in the picture.

Yeah, since he didn't have any thing to do with Grace or her squad, he quietly slipped off the radar. Na only for school we dey meet. Niqqa wouldn't let my food be.

His part of the story is coming sha, he actually played a big role in the relationship between Grace and I

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27
Kingsuave:
Omor i dey blow my kpoli dey peruse through your story big man, You just dey burst my cruise.

Nice one. cool

You're welcomed man.... No high pass the most high ooo

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27
eyezik3:
grin

TheRock he don tey oooh, how have u been bad guy... I really miss ur story

I remember years back that na ur story make me join NL, anyway I still dey follow u bumper to bumper.

You are the real BOMB.... PASTOR SON!!!

Still you Rock...

Mehn its been awhile bro. How things?

Glad to have you with me mehn....
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27
Jazmine007:
Hmmmmm
Mama, come talk your mind na... You're welcomed...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27
Twoclans I can see you viewing, hailings madam....

Eh pals, don't y'all think it's time we push this story to the Literature section(maybe front page soon).

I actually wanted to build the story far without too much pressure that's why I started it here.

Abeg which mods fit move am... I'm too lazy to check right now.

How una see am

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Twoclans(f): 11:02pm On Apr 27
@ Therock5555 cheesy yeah I am reading your story. Nice one .

Your writing skill captivates me,most times I can't reconcile it with the guy at the APBT. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kirkman: 11:13pm On Apr 27
Therock5555:

Bro, whether them put gun for my head, I no go ever do that shittt
So I was eating my dinner jejely, I don't know the demon that asked me to click this your story. Now my food went cold cos I was so lost in this interesting story of yours that I literally forgot myself.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by elcan322: 11:20pm On Apr 27
The article called "which oil is best for body in winter?" explains causes and symptoms of dry skin. Almost everyone has dry skin problem in winter. Of course, cold weather makes skin itchy and dry. But good news is that everybody can solve this problem naturally at home! There are some oils with moisturizing effect
which are also rich in other good ingredients for your skin. Read carefully to know them. https://thebeautyfan.com/
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 6:54am On Apr 28
Twoclans:

Your writing skill captivates me,most times I can't reconcile it with the guy at the APBT. lipsrsealed

Re-explain the bolded biko
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 6:54am On Apr 28
Kirkman:

So I was eating my dinner jejely, I don't know the demon that asked me to click this your story. Now my food went cold cos I was so lost in this interesting story of yours that I literally forgot myself.

Haq haq haq...

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Adasun(m): 7:44am On Apr 28
Therock5555:

Re-explain the bolded biko
lols
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by mic360: 8:45am On Apr 28
[quote author=Therock5555 post=101185648]

OK. this is actually my first time of being active on nairaland. your story really make sense.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by chinedumo(m): 9:32am On Apr 28
Twoclans:

What is APBT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 241
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.