Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! (50671 Views)

See the money making apps they don't want you to know about / Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Princeboca12:

Although you've made raised some valid points but I still beg to disagree with a few.
My friend started forex trading in the year 2020(January). Today, boy has a beautiful house, a car. Sponsors his 5 siblings in the university. Man's just 22years. His advise was get the KNOWLEDGE and FOCUS.

Another beautiful anecdote. Please can we have him here to share from his wonderful experience and learn one or two from him?

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by felixzo1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Princeboca12:

Although you've made raised some valid points but I still beg to disagree with a few.
My friend started forex trading in the year 2020(January). Today, boy has a beautiful house, a car. Sponsors his 5 siblings in the university. Man's just 22years. His advise was get the KNOWLEDGE and FOCUS.
are you sure he is into forex or yahoo

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ogwuche4u(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
felixzo1:
forex is not easy, the only easy thing is the process of entering a trade

If you say so. cheesy
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deflover(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
aronski:

Nice one boss, but na money ah need to start up like $100 or $200.
I learned here from Tradera, they uploaded all their tutorials for free after they shutdown and it is very educative (ah download all the tutorial videos in HD quality, it cost me over 4.5gb but its worth it).

www.youtube.com/channel/UCL6TOv4Uu6_S6SGdguUgJfQ
Smh
So u think that nonsense u learnt online will help u

Anyway u lost a chance to be a great trader
Nigerians and money
I gave u a chance na money u dey find
Have a great day
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Fucktardgirl(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
ogwuche4u:

From what you just said here, I can boldly say your friend never sought mentorship. He sees forex as bet naija.
He didn't manage risk, he was predicting the market which is totally wrong. A good trader knows better to react to the market.

The issues hindering the nigerian youths from tapping from this largest market is because they prefer to jump straight into charts instead of seeking proper knowledge first which leads to blowing of account and this has affected many of them thereby calling forex a scam. Even Jesus admonishes us to read.
Seek knowledge first my brother. Master the skill and money will follow. And to those saying demo is different from real trading, it's because you lack discipline

Lol. Pesin wey dey conduct master class for people. grin grin Forex knack am akpako no be small. grin If I want to make him angry, I will just bring up the topic of Forex.

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by felixzo1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

Lol. Pesin wey dey conduct master class for people. grin grin Forex knack am akpako no be small. grin If I want to make him angry, I will just bring up the topic of Forex.
lol
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
frankson1:

Alright then.
Kindly check your mail
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by armadeo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:
sometimes it baffles me how u lots talk about making money but yet u all are still very much interested in training fees... focus on the so called streams and let people choose where to put their monies.

Na thier hustle na. Wetin you want make e do.

Carpenter must do work even if na motor you carry give am. You no see as e don talk 2 join the forex. Come bill 120k.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ogwuche4u(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

The best traders lose too. Nobody is above that. Your ability to come back sets you apart.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Richthekid: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anyone can get it smart people make the most money for real
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Richthekid:
Anyone can get it smart people make the most money for real

Anecdotes aside, have you directly seen anyone who has built his account to $200k and above or consistently pulling out $20k or more each month from the Forex market — not just training fees or selling bots?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by seaboyzen: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
U know nothing, but sha that's your opinion.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Top6074: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
It is very true that forex is not a get rich quick venture but you can get rich trading forex. I've made money trading and I still do up to this moment. The chart is the key. The knowledge of reading the chart is like listening to the commentary of a live football match. It tells you what is happening and what is about to happen which you could take advantage of. This is my take.

4 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
elvhinzey:

Why will it ever even make you rich when you are either a gambler in existence or you have the mindset of an honest gambler??

How can it make you RICH

When every little $95, $200 you make you quickly withdraw and squander. How can you be rich with such attitude? How? No trading plan, trading watchlist, self discipline, trading psychology, risk mgt and emotional intelligence.

How can you be rich

Trading is a real man business FYI.

It's not a play ground. If you need a play ground find an amusement park that offers virtual reality for games and catch cruise there. smiley

Motivation or no motivation, Forex trading is not for everyone.

Simple!

It is not a get-rich-quick-scheme and it will NEVER be.

You try to guess it - you'll face the school of hardknocks, sqaurely.

I leave you with this quote: " If you think you can or you can't; either way you are right."

Discussing trading with a gambling-like mindset is an absolute waste of time - this i know.

Whatever the case maybe, let me survey my trading watchlist for today...USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD and XAUUSD.

Without disrespect, if you're serious about making money in $/fiat currencies aside trading; i will be pleased to offer you a passive income stream.

Write short reports of not up to 28 pages and make at least, $85-$100/daily on Amazon Kindle Publisher. The course will soon skyrocket from 40K to 100K. I mean it.

This is my fuel for generating cash and plunging it back to Forex accounts.

OR
you prefer a one-on-one training at our office in Abuja.
FREE ACCOMMODATIOn IF you don't reside in Abuja.
#120K for one-on-one training.

Peace!
cool My people have an interesting proverb. It says NO ONE ADVERTISES HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH. When people like u start ur subtle advert, u cap it up by pretending its designed to put money in other people's pocket. Whereas U are only out to remove money from people's pocket. Thats how u break even! If u truly know how to put money in pockets, u will not be eager to share it with anyone

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

From actual forex trading or from training fees and selling fake trading robots? grin
cool grin He is here to lure some more gullible trainees. Thats his profit, their fees. Nothing more grin

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
aronski:

U said it all! If them like make dem talk up and down. Ah don c fire for this life, am young, I will take risk and If anything happens I will start allover again.
After learning web development and building projects that took me years and still unable to launch them because of lack of funds, I started learning Fx during the Covid-19 lockdown. Am still learning up till date but will soon start real trading. Am always busy going through the charts slicing and dicing. I have hope and believe in myself, nobody will walk to me and say hey u, take $500 ah dash u. Everyday ah dey up for myself, nobody wan help/lift man up. So, Man must work, Life na risk, u take risk everyday without u even knowing.

Any beginner who listens to this guys and change his/her mind on starting a trading journey has a big problem of not being serious with his/herself. Make ah go look dem charts...
God help us all
cool I pray 4U. Wen the truth dawn on u harshly, may u not drink hypo.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
deflover:

For wetin u talk

Hit me up
I go train u for free
cool Exactly! there is nothing i hate more than FREE TRAINING in this world, cos in the end, its usually more expensive

3 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
frankson1:

Sir/Ma, in the FX market almost $7 trillion dollars is up for grabs daily. The FX market is the largest financial markets in the world and so there's enough room for everyone to grab as much as they can.
cool Then u underestimate human greed! Many want the $7trillion all for demself if they can. Its not even enough sef
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Arabs999: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

I don't agree with the bolded part, I think the percentage of those who can be said to be successful and profitable forex traders is even less than 10%!

I concur absolutely
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Arabs999: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

I'm not a forex trader and have no experience in it.

The only thing I know about forex trading is based on the research I have done and information I have suggests that only a very small percentage of forex traders are actually profitable...the rest who are in the majority are busy chasing referral bonus, training fees, third party account management etc.

It's mostly the failed ones that open threads on Nairaland trying to deceive people with the 'Audio money' they're making from forex trading eg Leonardemma1 etc

grin angry
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
tunjijones:

A guy in Benin took his time to put me through forex trading and told me abt how much i can gain by trading. I now asked him what wld be your gain in all this. He became so upset and was shouting. Someone that was convincing mr to drop abt 680k to buy forex robot and start trading ooo. He has even convicted me already na just God say make i ask that question.

The way he flared up when i asked the question i knew there was something shady abt the whole forex robot ish...
grin grin grin Jesus! N680k for robot? Na SEX robot? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ttmax09(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
elvhinzey:

Why will it ever even make you rich when you are either a gambler in existence or you have the mindset of an honest gambler??

How can it make you RICH

When every little $95, $200 you make you quickly withdraw and squander. How can you be rich with such attitude? How? No trading plan, trading watchlist, self discipline, trading psychology, risk mgt and emotional intelligence.

How can you be rich

Trading is a real man business FYI.

It's not a play ground. If you need a play ground find an amusement park that offers virtual reality for games and catch cruise there. smiley

Motivation or no motivation, Forex trading is not for everyone.

Simple!

It is not a get-rich-quick-scheme and it will NEVER be.

You try to guess it - you'll face the school of hardknocks, sqaurely.

I leave you with this quote: " If you think you can or you can't; either way you are right."

Discussing trading with a gambling-like mindset is an absolute waste of time - this i know.

Whatever the case maybe, let me survey my trading watchlist for today...USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD and XAUUSD.

Without disrespect, if you're serious about making money in $/fiat currencies aside trading; i will be pleased to offer you a passive income stream.

Write short reports of not up to 28 pages and make at least, $85-$100/daily on Amazon Kindle Publisher. The course will soon skyrocket from 40K to 100K. I mean it.

This is my fuel for generating cash and plunging it back to Forex accounts.

OR
you prefer a one-on-one training at our office in Abuja.
FREE ACCOMMODATIOn IF you don't reside in Abuja.
#120K for one-on-one training.

Peace!
Would love to recommend this your passive earning method to some of my guys, how do they contact you for the one on one training.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ttmax09(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
BadRadio:
90% Forex brokers do not trade but they want you to.

Forex will not make you rich.

No matter how u master the art of Fx trading, you must blow up your account at least once.

The best forex teachers are not the best forex traders. Dont be surprised that those who tutor you on Fx trade do not have any Fx trading account in their name.

There is always a bigger margin for losses than gain in Fx.

Forex brokers earn when u loose or gain while trading...

Forex brokers volunteers to teach you how to trade for free without a fee, but their reward is having you sign up with them and invest, every time you take a trade position they take a percentage of it through spreads.

Those who makes average success trading forex is less than 30% and these set of people are the ones who makes Fx their main source of income and not a side hustle.

The difference between a successful man and a struggling man is access to privileged information, alaye just google the word "smart money concept" and you go they alright. People are making good money in forex, and yes it can make you rich. The question is are you ready to put in the work?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
ttmax09:
The difference between a successful man and a struggling man is access to privileged information, alaye just google the word "smart money concept" and you go they alright. People are making good money in forex, and yes it can make you rich. The question is are you ready to put in the work?

Why not provide evidence so they can calm down in peace?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
ttmax09:

Why not show them some proof so they can calm down in peace?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by jomboliski(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
I hardly make comment on this forum on this thread I will I strongly disagree that forex can't make you rich you can be rich trading forex if you know what you're doing am a living testimony

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by jomboliski(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
studentofTruth:

Why not show them some proof so they can calm down in peace?
my proof

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by jomboliski(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
I disagree with you I know some successful forex traders am one
SavageResponse:

I don't agree with the bolded part, I think the percentage of those who can be said to be successful and profitable forex traders is even less than 10%!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by jomboliski(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Fucktardgirl:

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by jomboliski(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Don't give up on forex it's a good venture if you know what you're doing
cornelin:

Boss, let me hit you up too. I've been demo trading for over 5 months now.
I need an experienced hand. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by fujirice: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
kellybently:

Is a diffrent game in forex. The market too big for you to compete with anybody.

Lot of secrets behind forex

Hahaha grin grin grin
You guys are buttressing my point with the way y’all are going about defending forex.
Una well done o!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by aronski(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Krismas:
cool I pray 4U. Wen the truth dawn on u harshly, may u not drink hypo.
ur mistaken!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.