Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) (4698 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Drsnives(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mental slavery is bad
I foresee righteousness rushing here to speak big grammar

This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by NobleDeSage001: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2021
That your church does not represent Christ as much as I know. From which book of the Bible did they come up with such ridiculous law that the sin of premarital sex is unforgivable by God?

Someone above already quoted the book of Exodus to clear you up. If they tell you to go to a true Christian church, you say know. Now, your church is trying to mess with your choice of partner.

There is no Bible verse that stipulates how a Christian brother should choose his wife. Whatever you have done with your girlfriend is between you, your girlfriend and God. Repent from your sin and flee fornication.

Our God is not a Pharisaic God. He is so loving and merciful. Ask Him for forgiveness sincerely and marry your wife in another good church.

2 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Mcslize: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Kayberg:

So bro, who are you intending to hand your leftover to?
Let me help you with a Bible portion that slams your selfish church beliefs on this case:

Deuteronomy 22 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
²⁹ Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

So Mr OP, go and marry that girl.
You have humbled her.

Ladumaa take these verses to the pastor.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by rex444(m): 5:40am On Apr 11, 2021
If people can go naked just to chase clout
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Isokoson1: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Bros op,u don bleep up,ur church bleep up, if u love that girl go marry her,which kind yeye doctrine be dat.. So nah crime say u sex person way u wan spend ur life with? God of men everywhere....God no say no pastor fit tell.me that nonsense...
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Warripikine: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Go and take several seats. Nonsense
Wish they do it to your sister. Stupid boy
Is this an advice? stop insulting
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
That your church does not represent Christ as much as I know. From which book of the Bible did they come up with such ridiculous law that the sin of premarital sex is unforgivable by God?

Someone above already quoted the book of Exodus to clear you up. If they tell you to go to a true Christian church, you say know. Now, your church is trying to mess with your choice of partner.

There is no Bible verse that stipulates how a Christian brother should choose his wife. Whatever you have done with your girlfriend is between you, your girlfriend and God. Repent from your sin and flee fornication.

Our God is not a Pharisaic God. He is so loving and merciful. Ask Him for forgiveness sincerely and marry your wife in another good church
k.I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Isokoson1:
Bros op,u don bleep up,ur church bleep up, if u love that girl go marry her,which kind yeye doctrine be dat.. So nah crime say u sex person way u wan spend ur life with? God of men everywhere....God no say no pastor fit tell.me that nonsense...
Bros Nah wetin dem dey preach for church nah..u Neva hear am b4
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Mcslize:

Ladumaa take these verses to the pastor.
I think he will know this already.. embarassed
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2021
LeeSantos:
This post is not coming from a Mature animal. no no no no. I doubt so.

why are some persons obsessed with likes, view and comments here on NL. Na wah o
Is this what you can say to me?
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by nairalandankrah: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Your church may choose not to wed you, but it doesn't mean that God hasn't forgiven you..
He is a merciful God.
But as for wedding, You gotta choose between your church and the girl.

If u insist on ur church wedding u, then you gotta get itself another girl
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by mosdii(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Don't because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by evil1: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ladumaa:

ok..I appreciate.. But my church have refused to wed us.
Na only one church dey Nigeria?

Besides who informed you that church wedding is the proper marriage ceremony?

Church wedding is just a celebration or blessing of marriage.
Go to another church and the marriage registry to get married lawfully.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Jack005(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Are you indebted to your church? He who has not sin should cast the first stone. If your church has refused to Wed you guys, there are many churches that will willingly Wed you guys or you can privately get a pastor to Wed you guys or better still you both can go for only traditional wedding.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ladumaa:
I love her so much and I wanna marry her..
But my only offence right now is that i went against the rules of my Church and slept with her..
According to them,( my church people) if you sleep with someone before marrying the person its an unforgivable offence by God and the marriage will not last.. They say I should find someone else I haven't slept with to marry

Pls i want to know Gods stand on this, and i sincerely wanna do the right thing.
is this true?.no insults pls

You need to give them comprehensive list of all the ladies you have slept with
in the name of searching for a wife, by the time they sees their daughter's or sister's name there, they will finally nail you
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ptolemy22: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ladumaa:

ok..I appreciate.. But my church have refused to wed us.

You can simply see her parents, Pay what's asked, get married in court, then seal it with a traditional marriage.

Your Church Members will even attend you marriage.

You never ready to marry sha.
People still dey dictate who you go spend the rest of your life with as if na them go follow una stay for the forever.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by OlaAde57(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
ThiagoKid:
What is marriage when the bed is defiled; yes, am referring to you both!
You are not to judge him/ them. He already acknowledged he did wrong and God had justified him already. Therefore OP go ahead and marry her. It's biblical. You needn't do the wedding in the church.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by ThiagoKid(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
OlaAde57:

You are not to judge him/ them. He already acknowledged he did wrong and God had justified him already. Therefore OP go ahead and marry her. It's biblical. You needn't do the wedding in the church.
please, point to where I judged/condemned him/them, sir?

It was more of a question.
I get you sha. kiss
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Mrscarter(f): 2:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Ladumaa:
I love her so much and I wanna marry her..
But my only offence right now is that i went against the rules of my Church and slept with her..
According to them,( my church people) if you sleep with someone before marrying the person its an unforgivable offence by God and the marriage will not last.. They say I should find someone else I haven't slept with to marry

Pls i want to know Gods stand on this, and i sincerely wanna do the right thing.
is this true?.no insults pls

Just pray for forgivness. God will forgive you. If he didnt forgive such sins i think 99% of ppl woukd go to hell. I believe that as long as u believe in him have faith in him n pray often/talk to him and live your life being the best person you can be then i think god would be happy with that.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Mrscarter(f): 2:20am On Apr 12, 2021
Kayberg:

So bro, who are you intending to hand your leftover to?
Let me help you with a Bible portion that slams your selfish church beliefs on this case:

Deuteronomy 22 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
²⁹ Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

So Mr OP, go and marry that girl.
You have humbled her.

Isnt that old testament? After the flood god gave new commandments. I think the old testament was written for ppl from back in those times. The new testament is more for this age
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kayberg: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Mrscarter:

Isnt that old testament? After the flood god gave new commandments. I think the old testament was written for ppl from back in those times. The new testament is more for this age

Yea… it's Old Testament.
But our LORD JESUS CHRIST said He never came to destroy the law and prophets but to fulfill them. Thus, once anyone accepts CHRIST JESUS, he/she has become a new creature who would not have to be forced to love and obey and keep GOD'S commandments, but to follow them happily.
Grace is hereby given that whenever such falls, he/she might be able to rise again.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mrscarter:

Just pray for forgivness. God will forgive you. If he didnt forgive such sins i think 99% of ppl woukd go to hell. I believe that as long as u believe in him have faith in him n pray often/talk to him and live your life being the best person you can be then i think god would be happy with that.
K.dear. much love
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ptolemy22:

You can simply see her parents, Pay what's asked, get married in court, then seal it with a traditional marriage.

Your Church Members will even attend you marriage.

You never ready to marry sha.
People still dey dictate who you go spend the rest of your life with as if na them go follow una stay for the forever.
Abi

1 Like

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
frozen70:

You need to give them comprehensive list of all the ladies you have slept with
in the name of searching for a wife, by the time they sees their daughter's or sister's name there, they will finally nail you
grin
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
evil1:

Na only one church dey Nigeria?

Besides who informed you that church wedding is the proper marriage ceremony?

Church wedding is just a celebration or blessing of marriage.
Go to another church and the marriage registry to get married lawfully.
I didn't know this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences / Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.