Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. (4532 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 4:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders. I have been up since 12am and for 1 WK now I am really finding it difficult to sleep.

I am really frustrated and depressed at the same time. I am 30 yrs old and still a student. All thanks to Jamb and worst still ASUU, CORONA VIRUS AND JOS CRISES. I supposed to have graduated last year but the above factors forbidden it.

I am supposed to write my last paper on last Tuesday but Jos crises showed it ugly face again and this time killing number of students so for that reason we were asked to vacate the hostel.

I really don't know where to go to now. Going back to my family house is not an option as I am tired of always going there and being idle.

Right not I am staying with a married roommate of mine though she is nice but I am really not finding it funny being idle too.

I just feel my life is really worthless.
At 30 still in school, not married, not in any relationship whatsoever, not working, nothing nothing nothing.

Please I really need a Job right now please bkos I even don't know when we will resume back to school as this crises really affected so many of our students with states evacuating their citizens out of anger.

Please anyone with Job opportunities should please help me with it. Abuja precisely. I don't mind defiling my admission pls.

I am so tired of being a destitute ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Drsnives(m): 4:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Wished i could help..
Cheer up my dear. If no be say i still dea get my feet on the group i for come see your parents

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Monogamy: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2021
Why are some Nigerians not trying all this affiliation programs, data entry that could be earning one something with data?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by flexydote(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Why are some Nigerians not trying all this affiliation programs, data entry that could be earning one something with data?

Throw more light please
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Monogamy: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2021
flexydote:

Throw more light please

Jumia, Konga and some other retailing sites have affiliation program where after registration, you would be giving a link to advertise any of their products.

The marketing would be through your social media accounts, any sales through your link, you will receive commission. The more sales,the more commission

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2021
You are not alone. You can take up minor jobs for the while..
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Ahmad62(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Just stay strong bro.. I don't advice you to defile your admission at 400L... Just try nd find something that'll always keep u busy before resumption... The jumia Affiliation program is not a bad idea as the guy above me suggested... I pray for god intervention in your affairs

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Lilpen3758: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Good morning Nairalanders. I have been up since 12am and for 1 WK now I am really finding it difficult to sleep.

I am really frustrated and depressed at the same time. I am 30 yrs old and still a student. All thanks to Jamb and worst still ASUU, CORONA VIRUS AND JOS CRISES. I supposed to have graduated last year but the above factors forbidden it.

I am supposed to write my last paper on last Tuesday but Jos crises showed it ugly face again and this time killing number of students so for that reason we were asked to vacate the hostel.

I really don't know where to go to now. Going back to my family house is not an option as I am tired of always going there and being idle.

Right not I am staying with a married roommate of mine though she is nice but I am really not finding it funny being idle too.

At 30 still in school, not married, not in any relationship whatsoever, not working, nothing nothing nothing.

Please I really need a Job right now please bkos I even don't know when we will resume back to school as this crises really affected so many of our students with states evacuating their citizens out of anger.

Please anyone with Job opportunities should please help me with it. Abuja precisely. I don't mind defiling my admission pls.

at least you are alive what about the students that the killed

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by CUMIN: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2021
let me know your gender what year you will be through I will give you advice
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Tokskob2008: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Naija no easy at all, person don waka for street tire yet no job. Gone are the days you would walk around and see different job vacancy board all over the place but now all you will find is room and parlour set contain to let vacancy board.. I'm so tired and depressed mehn.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2021
I am a lady.
I am supposed to finish last Tuesday but I honestly don't know the year right now
CUMIN:
let me know your gender what year you will be through I will give you advice
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2021
I know I am alive and I am everly grateful to God for that but have you heard of being alive and dead?
I just feel useless girl
Lilpen3758:
at least you are alive what about the students that the killed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2021
����
Tokskob2008:
Naija no easy at all, person don waka for street tire yet no job. Gone are the days you would walk around and see different job vacancy board all over the place but now all you will find is room and parlour set contain to let vacancy board.. I'm so tired and depressed mehn.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Come to owerri if you can, I'll give you accommodation and a job in my company
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Polynek(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Be calming down your own no worse pax, search around if u can see any minor job u can b doing 4 de main time. Once there's life there's HOPE

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by arthurwillia(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Which 9ne are you doing

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by CUMIN: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
I am a lady.
I am supposed to finish last Tuesday but I honestly don't know the year right now

clear your minds of all challenges you're in right now. just focus absolutely on getting a good grade. afterwards focus on getting a full funded scholarship.... alot of people are doing it to eorpe
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by DarkCaesar(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2021
Start Hookup from the comfort of your home….it kills boredom and gives employment
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmmm. Thanks so much
CUMIN:

clear your minds of all challenges you're in right now. just focus absolutely on getting a good grade. afterwards focus on getting a full funded scholarship.... alot of people are doing it to eorpe
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2021
How do I go about that?
DarkCaesar:
Start Hookup from the comfort of your home….it kills boredom and gives employment
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Are you serious?
Exkandayee:
Come to owerri if you can, I'll give you accommodation and a job in my company
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by CUMIN: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Hmmmm. Thanks so much

please take your mind off your current problem...and take the advice seriously... it's your time.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Amen
CUMIN:

please take your mind off your current problem...and take the advice seriously... it's your time.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by DarkCaesar(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
How do I go about that?
Sign up on Inmessenge, codedruns and badoo for a start, post some sexy Mauty pictures preferably nudes(hide your face with stickers) then leave the rest to whatever deity you worship…….you will thank me later and please be safe, don’t loose guard during duty hours. There are men and there are wolves

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by ozome15(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Dose all those affiliat data entry programs work. That one could depand on it to keep up.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Are you serious?

Yes I'm serious,and I'll like to see your pictures too
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Exkandayee:

As in, you should have asked for picture of the � brain too. Small help you are already requesting for picture,
This life no balance at all.
Indirectly if she is not good looking, her chance to help from you will be like 10%

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please chat me up via my Gmail
Exkandayee:

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Lilpen3758: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
I know I am alive and I am everly grateful to God for that but have you heard of being alive and dead?
I just feel useless girl
I know
I understand you perfectly..... but you don't have to feel so down....just take things easy your time will definitely come ......
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Pumpumking: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl / Is Seun Handsome? / What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.