Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful (3372 Views)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Rootprof(m): 1:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Nairaland is now full of junk story's all fabricated lies. Well op thanks for your bed time story, God bless you.
Seun no send us as long traffic is following.

Ire ooo
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by mosdii(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by oredegbe01(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2021
prevention is better than cure
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Expresswriter: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Beware.

She's telling you who she is.

End the relationship.

Or stylishly ask her of her past.

Try to find out if she at any time cheated in her previous relationships and how many times-- be indirect.

If yes, that's a bigger red flag.

Patterns are clues to who people are because we're products of our habits.

Things like this are not to be seen as a weakness.

Nah, na major red flag.

You've been advised.

1 Like

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Lilpen3758: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2021
AfroKnight:
cheesy

You say E don pass be careful

That’s so funny grin

Sorry bro. Sh!t is about to go down. She has visualised it in her mind. The only thing that can save you is if the guy is gay. grin
Which is almost impossible
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Lilpen3758: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2021
That's why i love white people
the boyfriend of that girl go reason the gym guy 3Some.......that's all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This / I Gave Him N350k To Satisfy Me In Bed, He Only Went For 5 Rounds Instead Of 20 / I Need A Rebound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.