Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) (1001 Views)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2021
If you read my previous write-ups I told you guys that Brazil is a family-oriented country with family values and forget what you hear about Brazil and the way women dress does not mean they don't have family values, in this part of the world dressing does not define your personality, it is just like tattoos, in Brazil tattoos are just body art but in Africa or in my country the police would arrest you for tattoos and even dreadlocks.

Abortion in Brazil is a crime, with penalties for 1 to 3 years of imprisonment for the pregnant woman, and 1 to 4 years of imprisonment for the doctor or any other person who performs the fetus removal procedure on someone else.

In Brazil they love kids and they don't joke with kids and Brazil is one of the countries where abortion is illegal, they don't allow it but I have read some comments online where people say the rich Brazilians always have abortions because they can afford it, I don't know if the story is true, I am just talking based on what I know about the Brazilian law, and remember health care is free so if you get pregnant you don't need to worry about hospital bills, The life of every child matters in brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/09/abortion-is-illegal-in-brazil.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by IJOBA11: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2021
THAT ABORTION GENDER ARE MORE BRUTAL THAN ISWAP AND TALIBAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by yanabasee2: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2021
In Nigeria, some laws are religiously backed up....

Sometimes, it'd be hard to tell which is constitutionally wrong and which one is religiously wrong....

But I know that one part of Nigeria will cut off your hands if you steal... But will give you a political appointment if you carry bomb around....
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:
In Nigeria, some laws are religiously backed up....

Sometimes, it'd be hard to tell which is constitutionally wrong and which one is religiously wrong....

But I know that one part of Nigeria will cut off your hands if you steal... But will give you a political appointment if you carry bomb around....

Lol
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by KJtemi: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Nigeria’s laws are mostly not implemented

Weed is illegal,boys smokes it steadily
Abortion is illegal,people abort pregnancies everyday
Twitter is banned,people use it everyday

They should just make weed legal and make revenue from it because it doesn’t stop people from using it,same with Twitter
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:20am On Oct 09, 2021
I like that healthcare is free in Brazil, thanks for having mentioned this as I never knew about it prior to your having created this thread.
In a situation whereby abortion is forcefully performed on the woman, will she still be punished? Let's say she's drugged and and abortion is performed on her or she's threatened, what will happen to the person who ensured the abortion is carried out?

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by UltimateStarman: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
If you read my previous write-ups I told you guys that Brazil is a family-oriented country with family values and forget what you hear about Brazil and the way women dress does not mean they don't have family values, in this part of the world dressing does not define your personality, it is just like tattoos, in Brazil tattoos are just body art but in Africa or in my country the police would arrest you for tattoos and even dreadlocks.

Abortion in Brazil is a crime, with penalties for 1 to 3 years of imprisonment for the pregnant woman, and 1 to 4 years of imprisonment for the doctor or any other person who performs the fetus removal procedure on someone else.

In Brazil they love kids and they don't joke with kids and Brazil is one of the countries where abortion is illegal, they don't allow it but I have read some comments online where people say the rich Brazilians always have abortions because they can afford it, I don't know if the story is true, I am just talking based on what I know about the Brazilian law, and remember health care is free so if you get pregnant you don't need to worry about hospital bills, The life of every child matters in brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/09/abortion-is-illegal-in-brazil.html?m=1

Brazil is a blessed country
Abortion is wrong
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2021
KJtemi:
Nigeria’s laws are mostly not implemented

Weed is illegal,boys smokes it steadily
Abortion is illegal,people abort pregnancies everyday
Twitter is banned,people use it everyday

They should just make weed legal and make revenue from it because it doesn’t stop people from using it,same with Twitter

grin
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
I like that healthcare is free in Brazil, thanks for having mentioned this as I never knew about it prior to your having created this thread.
In a situation whereby abortion is forcefully performed on the woman, will she still be punished? Let's say she's drugged and and abortion is performed on her or she's threatened, what will happen to the person who ensured the abortion is carried out?

She won't be punished because she had no idea, but those that did it would be punished
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

Brazil is a blessed country
Abortion is wrong

Yes Brazil is so blessed
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by UltimateStarman: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes Brazil is so blessed
You are blessed too remain good there's no time anymore
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

She won't be punished because she had no idea, but those that did it would be punished

Thank you for the information, I guess the law works there.
Re: Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Thank you for the information, I guess the law works there.

It does, but some say if you are rich in Brazil you can get away with it, but there is rule of law in Brazil for real, anyone can be sent to jail a former president was jailed

(1) (Reply)

Finding Lost Childhood Friends / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love / The Sex I Had Early January This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.