Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (60047 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Youngpo413: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2021
BOGENT:
Dis ur story touch heart my brother, but dats life shaa, and no go develop envy 4 dat ur brother oo but u fit go get carol white or kayamata take comot dirty 4 body Make u self fine small since na wetin people dey do nowadays b dat, cus dis kan issue fit make person drink sniper or go enter lagoon.
but take heart my brother d lord is ur strenght
Haba...on top a mere pussÿ?
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Dbarrzx: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Orgy is the key here
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Casemiro(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Casemiro, how are you today?

oga Martinez casemiro dey pitch dey mark messi cheesy grin
anything for the boys
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Goldbw122(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Continuing investigating her there is something..
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Martinez39s(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Casemiro:

oga Martinez casemiro dey pitch dey mark messi cheesy
grin

anything for the boys
lol. I was talking to daddyrochie1642; I was just teasing him. The guy resemble casemiro.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol...if the two brothers de align well na to give her wicked 3some she no 4get and loose guard the hoe afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / How Far Can She Push You? / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.