Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (60036 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Famousdex1: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hoessss ambition

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by CSTRR: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
The way girls dey pursue different prickks nowadays, dey fear person.

With the bad economy, pusssy will become even more cheaper.

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by pimper24: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
A friend told me that a gurl they have done things together suddenly having feelings for his younger brother just by seeing his pics that he shared on WhatsApp.
She started by asking if the younger brother is actually the elder brother. When that was soughted out she then remarked by stating that he is handsome more than twice and then moved on to ask if he is married. This is a girl that has never complimented this guy in any way.
This girl is supposed to be the girl friend of this my friend.
What could be going on here.

How old is the girl? This question should have been answered before this forum is filled with child's play.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by smasher1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
What adults do

What do adults do?
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by smasher1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Womanizer:

The thing that is normally done in za oza room grin

What could that be?
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by braunny(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
BOGENT:
Dis ur story touch heart my brother, but dats life shaa, and no go develop envy 4 dat ur brother oo but u fit go get carol white or kayamata take comot dirty 4 body Make u self fine small since na wetin people dey do nowadays b dat, cus dis kan issue fit make person drink sniper or go enter lagoon.
but take heart my brother d lord is ur strenght
u r evil,why using reverse psychology on him na?
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
illicit:
Na Ashewo
Confirm one

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by WoundedLamb: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Is she the girlfriend or something with whom he has done things? You've got to be specific cause we sometimes assume these things instead of spelling out the actual status of the relationship (reason why I don't really blame girls for asking "so what are we now"?). If it's just things you guys do together, maybe she also wants to do things with your brother... sorry, your friend's brother.

On a more serious note though, I understand why your friend (it's always "my friend" on Nairaland) would be worried but I'd say it's too early to act based on those compliments alone. If she doesn't cheat or do other things he doesn't like, then he should just keep this as an observation and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Midas01: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abi she's the one that will pass them around grin
CheedyJ:
Op, I know say na you be d person & not a friend... make you & ur brother Dey pass her around till una tire , comot love from ur heart
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Midas01: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Like your mother.
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Midas01: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
So a girl is a hooe for asking questions about her boyfriend's brother but a man is not a hoee for wanting to bang mother and daughter.... Nigerian men don't have sense and it's now a proven fact.
PAWG:

Don’t jump into conclusions , what if she wants to arrange him for her friend or sister?

Against all odds, if the girl wants to sleep with the younger bro please tell your friend not to be stingy.

Treat hoes like hoes don’t protect them from ‘hoeing’ cos you’ll still lose.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
She's a wh0re
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by PAWG(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Midas01:
So a girl is a hooe for asking questions about her boyfriend's brother but a man is not a hoee for wanting to bang mother and daughter.... Nigerian men don't have sense and it's now a proven fact.

Why didn’t you go with my first submission?

There’s a reason why I said ‘against all odds’

Who said some guys aren’t philanderers?

I don’t discriminate please
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Ofadaman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lol, everyone one wants something better, this is one reasons my friends hardly introduce me to their crush, doesn't always end werll
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Eastcaostboy: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
illicit:
Na Ashewo
calm down
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by pacespot(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
She is onto a family project, let her serve that family all round. Some women are like that, when they serve the son they want to serve the father too or vice versa, when the father is too old or dirty, they will look for the younger members of the family like brothers or cousins
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by crayfishng(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
A friend told me that a gurl they have done things together suddenly having feelings for his younger brother just by seeing his pics that he shared on WhatsApp.
She started by asking if the younger brother is actually the elder brother. When that was soughted out she then remarked by stating that he is handsome more than twice and then moved on to ask if he is married. This is a girl that has never complimented this guy in any way.

Na you be the person bros. If you don’t intend to marry her then let her be friends with the younger bro. Nothing wrong in spreading love na
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Her Kpekus is hungry for that his younger brother grin grin grin
Simple and short grin
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by AlphaSoul: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
LOL! You know exactly what's going on. Your guy has been friendzoned. If you or your guy had swallowed the Red Pill, you would have known the next step to take. She's even doing him a favour, she's letting him know her capacity to brach swing easily and thus her hypergamous instinct is high off the roof.

Take the Red Pill now and save yourself some relationship hassle. Reject it and regret later.

Important Life Lessons you should know as a Man -

https://www.nairaland.com/6425951/phase-1-machiavellian-tactics-life

https://www.nairaland.com/6445859/phase-2-charming-cunning-tactics

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Lol...
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by sun123: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

mosdii ma nigga
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by aspabay(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:

Why do you people do this. We all know that friend is you
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Would you allow your blood brother to be romantically involved with someone you have been romantically involved with
crayfishng:

Na you be the person bros. If you don’t intend to marry her then let her be friends with the younger bro. Nothing wrong in spreading love na
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Nweike190(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oga na you. Talk true.. E shock you.. grin

Xj2020:
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
The average Nigerian girl is not loyal. They are not worth dieing for. Like I told the friend of mine he shouldn't kill himself over a confirm prostitute

Thank you, my brother.

God bless you.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by kabillionaire(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Young bloods with women!
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by phatnpretty(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
na small pikin dey worry her.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Gsentme(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Run for your life..
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Glycosunde: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
extol1:

please what is that thing that they have done together

In Omah Lay's voice 'Nobody don know say me and you don hmmm hmmm, I dey give am when she need am, she dey lick am, panel beat am'

Sighs........... Drops pen
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Cousin9999: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Terrible. lol Yeah, dump her.

But thirsty women are funny though.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Vision101(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Her Kpekus is hungry for that his younger brother.

You don spoil finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.