Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (60045 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Samnavy: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
smiley wink wink wink
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by tweakdude1: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
A friend told me that a gurl they have done things together suddenly having feelings for his younger brother just by seeing his pics that he shared on WhatsApp.
She started by asking if the younger brother is actually the elder brother. When that was soughted out she then remarked by stating that he is handsome more than twice and then moved on to ask if he is married. This is a girl that has never complimented this guy in any way.
This girl is supposed to be the girl friend of this my friend.
What could be going on here.

Same happened to me too last year.

Bro, please leave that girl na destiny destroyer
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by poweredcom(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Imagine I have faced this kind of issue those days when we were teen

From dat day I stopped believing girls I don't trust Dem at all anything I want from them I take it that moment

As for dat gal na

@womenareapes1
Mosdii

2 Likes

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Emrixx(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
When you go tell us ur babe dey like ur younger brother u dey say ur friend babe
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Theoptimisticgu: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Her Kpekus is hungry for that his younger brother grin grin grin
Better he not marry her if not it will end with tears
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Give your younger bro the kpeku to knack after all you are not going to marry her... am structurally endow than my immediate elder brother, a foot taller than him, muscler built than him like ancient greek god, thrice handsome than him, but this my bro is loved by women than me, they prefer to associate with him, they fall for him, even my gf prefer him than me, it's not the way ur brother looks attracts her but the charisma in him, some men are luckier in women than others, my advantage over women is a waste instead of me to get from them nah dem dey chop from me
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Vinnie2000(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
saasala:

You and your friend are big fools. She doesnt have any feelings for the brother like you might be thinking in your dirty skull. Its just a fvcking compliment. There is nothing wrong if she finds the brother attractive; it does not a guarantee that she will tear his clothes and start fvcking him.

I have a younger brother five times more handsome than I am, and if I was given 5 Naira each time a babe I am fvcking said he was more good looking, I would be rich enough to buy the moon. They would even joke and say "If I had seen him first, I wouldn't date you." I would just laugh, drag them into my room and start fvcking again. I even leave them with my brother in the house and come back late knowing that no sh1t is going to happen.

You must be in your early/mid twenties morrron...

Fvck you!

This Boy, hmm..

Ur statement just makes me Laff..
Depending on d age of ur GF..Perhaps ur GF is 28 or 30+.
@dis age, Girls re nw pressured n desire marriage...

Because All 18-23 Girls love Handsome Boys like Mad!!
Aside d natural Attraction to Dem, they like to show Dis Fine Boys off to thier friends/sisters/haters,, showcasing how they have a Cute n Hot BF..

Go to Nigerian universities/Polytechnics,, Handsome boys with small cash Fvck Girls like no man's business..

N dey spend Nthin..

It's Ugly ones or Boyfriend@home dat dey will ask for Money..

So don't say dat..

Every Guy Shud look for a gud Babe who's attracted to him n enjoy his relationship..

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
They should share the girl between themselves and later dump her ass since that's all she's dying for.

Guys need to stop taking girls serious.

Girls go always show their real colors and when they do, let them do it and get the fvck off her ass and move on.

They are many like that, no biggy.

Use her and let her go.

Except if the guy never chop her toto before, him be loser be that.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by koyyess: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
A friend told me that a gurl they have done things together suddenly having feelings for his younger brother just by seeing his pics that he shared on WhatsApp.
She started by asking if the younger brother is actually the elder brother. When that was soughted out she then remarked by stating that he is handsome more than twice and then moved on to ask if he is married. This is a girl that has never complimented this guy in any way.

A girl you they have done things together? What does that mean?

Can't you read in between the lines? Youthey are just friends with benefits and she is on to your the more attractive brother.

You your friend deserves the kind of girls you he roles with.

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by saasala(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Boy, hmm..

Ur statement just makes me Laff..
Depending on d age of ur GF..Perhaps ur GF is 28 or 30+.
@dis age, Girls re nw pressured n desire marriage...

Because All 18-23 Girls love Handsome Boys like Mad!!
Aside d natural Attraction to Dem, they like to show Dis Fine Boys off to thier friends/sisters/haters,, showcasing how they have a Cute n Hot BF..

Go to Nigerian universities/Polytechnics,, Handsome boys with small cash Fvck Girls like no man's business..

N dey spend Nthin..

It's Ugly ones or Boyfriend@home dat dey will ask for Money..

So don't say dat..

Every Guy Shud look for a gud Babe who's attracted to him n enjoy his relationship..

No need to argue with you. You sound like a kid that you are.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by VTJN(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Uncharted56:
Forget love and hustle una no go hear, She's probably in her hoeing age cos girls in thier early 20s hoe around alot na the younger brother turn to swim be that

you already know what's on everyone's mind, sha girls can do this purposely especially if thier boyfriend is a broke ass student they will want to mess around and Japa
hmmm.. See as you dey talk on our behalf

Everyone's mind!
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Such his life
EndBuhariNow:
Give your younger bro the kpeku to knack after all you are not going to marry her... am structurally endow than my immediate elder brother, a foot taller than him, muscler built than him like ancient greek god, thrice handsome than him, but this my bro is loved by women than me, they prefer to associate with him, they fall for him, even my gf prefer him than me, it's not the way ur brother looks attracts her but the charisma in him, some men are luckier in women than others, my advantage over women is a waste instead of me to get from them nah dem dey chop from me
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
The average Nigerian girl is not loyal. They are not worth dieing for. Like I told the friend of mine he shouldn't kill himself over a confirm prostitute
MrNipplesLover:
They should share the girl between themselves and later dump her ass since that's all she's dying for.

Guys need to stop taking girls seriously.

Girls go always show their real colors and when they do, let them do it and get the fvck off her ass and move on.

They are many like that, no biggy.

Use her and let her go.

Except if the guy never chop her toto before, him be loser be that.

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by BENEAMATA: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
una poorplem .wayek as annhounse date , mek i go reeed pripeer 4 egsam .
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by ovcwality(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
BOGENT:
Dis ur story touch heart my brother, but dats life shaa, and no go develop envy 4 dat ur brother oo but u fit go get carol white or kayamata take comot dirty 4 body Make u self fine small since na wetin people dey do nowadays b dat, cus dis kan issue fit make person drink sniper or go enter lagoon.
but take heart my brother d lord is ur strenght
Most people dont do it, only people that are insecure, incase you are doing it stop now please
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
You're are right bro. Most times the younger ones are much luckier than their elder brothers
EndBuhariNow:
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't understand. Find him more attractive even after having had a thing with the elder brother
Kobicove:
Maybe she finds him more attractive than you
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
True talk
Kunja2:
That girl has no respect for your guy. He should just dump her and warn her never to come close to him or his house again.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
If na you, u go post pictures
Xpart24:
Pictures or I no believe grin
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by naija4life247: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:

Let him fucck his own and pass over to his brother. Don't forget Guys Code.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bleep your whole generation
saasala:

You and your friend are big fools. She doesnt have any feelings for the brother like you might be thinking in your dirty skull. Its just a fvcking compliment. There is nothing wrong if she finds the brother attractive; it does not suggest that she will tear his clothes and start fvcking him.

I have a younger brother five times more handsome than I am, and if I was given 5 Naira each time a babe I am fvcking said he was more good looking, I would be rich enough to buy the moon. They would even joke and say "If I had seen him first, I wouldn't date you." I would just laugh, drag them into my room and start fvcking again. I even leave them with my brother in the house and come back late knowing that no sh1t is going to happen.

You must be in your early/mid twenties morrron...

You and your friend (Abi na only you seff) plus all the fools on this thread calling for the girl's head don't have any brain left in your skull.

Fvck you all!

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Xj2020: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
I agree with you �%
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Martinez39s(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Her Kpekus is hungry for that his younger brother grin grin grin
Casemiro, how are you today?
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by LEOSZ(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Just fear women I swear grin grin grin

Click the link below

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by brightalo1010: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:

What is the English meaning of gurl?
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
extol1:

please what is that thing that they have done together
grin its called SOMETHING
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Adakintroy: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
She started acting wired.

So your friend hired you to run to nairaland and report the matter asap.

Comot aproko from your life that might be well with you.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by Adakintroy: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
She started acting funny.

So your friend hired you to run to nairaland and report the matter.

Comot aproko from your life that might be well with you.
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by phenzy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xj2020:
Why not focus on the message and leave the messenger out of it

Stop lying...that’s all I know
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by notym2chektym: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Op talk true ,na you be the person
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by sylve11: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Carchoice:
OP post your picture and your younger brother own let’s see. Nor Dey whine us.

Nor be only friend. grin

hehehe cheesy cool
Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by DivineDynamics: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lust is number one transgression destroying people.

It seems and tastes 'good' but the end is destruction.

Be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Far Can She Push You? / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.