Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (62077 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Misterone: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrIcredible:

Ọdẹ
Go marry the girl nau if e pain u
Monkey! who talk to you? Animal.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by erinatso: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
She tel u her past u complain she no tel u, u still dey complain. Bro what is d colour of ur problem?
See ur confusion is confussing me oo
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by khiaa(f): 5:52am On May 07, 2021
Alezy:
she isn't up to 4 month but you already decided you want to marry her. No be same boat una dey so?

You are obviously still kid. End of story

Today's my birthday sweetie, May 6. cool
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Alezy(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2021
khiaa:

Today's my birthday sweetie, May 6. cool
OMG....happy birthday to a beautiful lady. Khiaa if the good life. May God bless and protect you wherever you are and at ever you do.

I hope you celebrated very well? The number I have doesn't connect no more, would have called you now. Have a great day
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by eboxmedia: 8:09am On May 07, 2021
It's going to be �������.
Sallah Thursday.

Come let's us hangout. Pls see the flier for more details

Whatsppp 08158216452 to register.

The Hangout is an Activity Filled Event that promises to be fun with matured networking.

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by khiaa(f): 8:09pm On May 07, 2021
Alezy:
OMG....happy birthday to a beautiful lady. Khiaa if the good life. May God bless and protect you wherever you are and at ever you do.

I hope you celebrated very well? The number I have doesn't connect no more, would have called you now. Have a great day

Thank you so much my love. I didn't go out but I celebrated with family and a couple of friends. How has life been treating you, dear heart?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Alezy(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2021
khiaa:

Thank you so much my love. I didn't go out but I celebrated with family and a couple of friends. How has life been treating you, dear heart?
everything is been very good. All thanks to God Almighty
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by khiaa(f): 4:12am On May 08, 2021
Alezy:
everything is been very good. All thanks to God Almighty

I'm so happy to hear that, I think of you always. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lovethaa: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
erinatso:
She tel u her past u complain she no tel u, u still dey complain. Bro what is d colour of ur problem?
See ur confusion is confussing me oo

Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.