Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61211 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
wirinet:

So what happens if she gets pregnant? I hope you will claim responsibility for the baby.

I suggest that a law should be passed that states any guy that gets a lady pregnant must be responsible for paying for the birth, upkeep of the baby and education for the child up to secondary school, or face jail time. This singular law will reduced the need to abort by ladies.

Another simp ...weak men everywhere...u cant even reason properly that getting pregnant is solely determined by a woman...if a woman dont wanna get pregnant, she will not... look at those celeb baby mamas, has any of them ever gotten pregnant b4 they met these superstars...any woman that gets pregnant, did that on purpose , unless she is still a teenager...even most teenagers these days know how to prevent it... again , don't u know that some girls are even responsible for the man coming in her ... so y wud u put sole responsibility of the child on the man... weak men everywhere....
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol you can't read, or you get bored reading i.only reply to your daft questions and you still can't read it Poor you did you drop out of sch ni? And life is tough for you on the street. grin grin i have my own job guys you are gold digger my replied to.a post is making yoy bitter grin grin grin

Also forgot ...pls dont forget to do her laundry, the good thing is its easier for u as there should b a washing machine grin grin grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Another simp ...weak men everywhere...u cant even reason properly that getting pregnant is solely determined by a woman...if a woman dont wanna get pregnant, she will not... look at those celeb baby mamas, has any of them ever gotten pregnant b4 they met these superstars...any woman that gets pregnant, did that on purpose , unless she is still a teenager...even most teenagers these days know how to prevent it... again , don't u know that some girls are even responsible for the man coming in her ... so y wud u put sole responsibility of the child on the man... weak men everywhere....

You are just ranting incoherent rubbish up and down while still beating around the bush.
Once again; What happens if the friends with benefits you are shagging becomes pregnant?

Will you be ready to take responsibility (half at least) for the birth and upkeep of the baby?

In The U.S. you could go to jail if you father a baby and run away like a scaredy cat.

You are alpha male when it comes fúcking but become a runaway simp when it comes to taking responsibility for the consequence of the fúcking.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by ACURASPEEDO(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
BE OSUPPORTIIIIIIVE O
HABA
SHE WAS FAIR TO U AND UR BEING UNFAIR
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Get a life man you are on NL ranting with no fact someone is bitter grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Also forgot ...pls dont forget to do her laundry, the good thing is its easier for u as there should b a washing machine grin grin grin

Lol see your life ranting on NL another one bite the dust. Now i know why your clown president said you are lazy grin grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
wirinet:

You are just ranting incoherent rubbish up and down while still beating around the bush.
Once again; What happens if the friends with benefits you are shagging becomes pregnant?

Will you be ready to take responsibility (half at least) for the birth and upkeep of the baby?

In The U.S. you could go to jail if you father a baby and run away like a scaredy cat.

You are alpha male when it comes fúcking but become a runaway simp when it comes to taking responsibility for the consequence of the fúcking.

U are a bonified simp.. infact u are the ring leader of simps .... go and wash her pants and bras ...also breastfeed the baby ....
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by fashionnisir(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
After she has told you all these things and she notices that you're withdrawing yourself from her, she will feel "used" and "judged" and don't be surprised when you'll start hearing "Lies" about yourself in your own workplace,.... I just told you reality.

babe please o, what do you meant by "don't be

surprised when you'll start hearing "Lies about

yourself in your own workplace " I don't get you clearly.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by gfon(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
wirinet:

So what happens if she gets pregnant? I hope you will claim responsibility for the baby.

I suggest that a law should be passed that states any guy that gets a lady pregnant must be responsible for paying for the birth, upkeep of the baby and education for the child up to secondary school, or face jail time. This singular law will reduced the need to abort by ladies.
she got pregnant for another dude.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DaddyRochie1642: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
fashionnisir:

babe please o, what do you meant by "don't be

surprised when you'll start hearing "Lies about

yourself in your own workplace " I don't get you clearly.

It means, since he made her tell him her dirty secrets because she thought she could trust him, and after hearing her dirty secrets, he's now showing signs of being judgemental through his body language... she'll be upset and feel really bad and in order to equalize, she may go and start lying to people about him and spreading dangerous Lies and false rumors about him so that he can feel the same way she felt.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by aadoiza: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
Your God is definitely with you, man. Do not allow yourself to be blackmailed into tying the knot with a self-professed olosho. I'd also implore you to proudly ignore the foolish ones who have made denigrating comments about you for finding despicable the irresponsible life that a supposed love interest has led.. Any sane man would detest ladies who have chosen waywardness and a filth as their lifestyles.
Lemme leave you with this: only the fools amongst humans know not that it is the past that makes you what you are today.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by NeeKlaus: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do
If you can't deal with it, then why did you ask?? undecided You know you can't deal with whatever she will tell you, yet you ASKED HER?!

Some of you deserve to be flogged, I swear.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
gfon:
she got pregnant for another dude.

How will you know without a DNA test?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a bonified simp.. infact u are the ring leader of simps .... go and wash her pants and bras ...also breastfeed the baby ....
Proudly simp. Simpson rule the world. While alphas are mainly mainly about optics and noise, no substance. Check out other members of team simp - Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Mark Zukerburg, Bill Gates, Goodluck Jonathan, and lots of the world's must successful people.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
A woman will most likely tell you only twenty percent of the evils she did in her past relationships. op the truth is that in addition to what she told you, she probably has been involved in a sex orgy multiple times, over 8 abortions, bisexual, etc. What she told you was just an attempt lighten the whole situation because she probably thought you could see through her or her story is all over town. Put your ears down in your work place you will hear the complete story, her her version is the lite version

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by fashionnisir(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

It means, since he made her tell him her dirty secrets because she thought she could trust him, and after hearing her dirty secrets, he's now showing signs of being judgemental through his body language... she'll be upset and feel really bad and in order to equalize, she may go and start lying to people about him and spreading dangerous Lies and false rumors about him so that he can feel the same way she felt.

get you now thanx
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
wirinet:

Proudly simp. Simpson rule the world. While alphas are mainly mainly about optics and noise, no substance. Check out other members of team simp - Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Mark Zukerburg, Bill Gates, Goodluck Jonathan, and lots of the world's must successful people.

Alpha males still thrive...Trump, Putin, xiping, maduro, zlatan , Ronaldo, Jeff bezos, Elon munsk, dbanj , wike, anaechi, Paul okoye, alafin , oni of ife, Prince Williams, Prince Charles, Steven speilberg , ruler of dubai, Prince of Saudi, Kim son, neymar, Boris Johnson, Jacob Zuma, the old nigger in aso rock, dino meleye, FFK, nnamdi kanu, Eminem, Dr dre, p diddy , the rock , Tom cruise, Nadal, piers Morgan, Lewis Hamilton, aguero, pastor Chris, pastor oyedepo, pastor adeboye, Tony Joshua, Mike Tyson , Chris rock, basketmouth , dangote , Pete edochie ...I can go on and on and on ....we rule this world...the reason why the world is still sane... look at the few months sleepy simp biden has been in control and its disaster
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kkins25(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
aadoiza:

Your God is definitely with you, man. Do not allow yourself to be blackmailed into tying the knot with a self-professed olosho. I'd also implore you to proudly ignore the foolish ones who have made denigrating comments about you for finding despicable the irresponsible life that a supposed love interest has led.. Any sane man would detest ladies who have chosen waywardness and a filth as their lifestyles.
Lemme leave you with this: only the fools amongst humans know not that it is the past that makes you what you are today.

Does this also reflect on the brolosho men who partake in the act of "losho" with the olosho you ridicule here?

You forget that women are not as sexually active as men. So your concern should be with the men who trick, seduce, force and rape many women around the globe.

Statistics show that most olosho were sexually abused previously by - can you guess? One idiot self righteous man who thinks women should be virgins, they go by many names; uncles, guardians, employee, politicians, and least- the boy-friends..

My girl friend just last week, was tricked into visiting a so-called friend were she was forced to lay on the bed and forced to open her legs..

Tomorrow the "friend" who did this would come online and rant something similar to yours..
Fvck you MEN. Smh!!

I wanted to stop there but nah, I dont think you get the point.
One man is capable of sleeping with more females than vice versa. Behold a popular analogy;
Male anopheles mosquitoes dont fees on blood, but they are capable of mating with so many females within a given period of time.
Now, the females only hunt for blood when they are pregnant, so how do we control the spread of malaria?

By freaking distrupting the sex lives of the most promiscuous of the mosquito gender i.e the freaking MALES. That's one of the logical solutions.

However because men run society- rather than find a way to control their lust, they continue to blame the women. Mohammed did it, Paul did it, moses did it, they all did it par a few truly enlightened ones like the buddha and the essense from which jesus sprouth forth..

If you want to control sexual immorality, it's the mans diktat you should cut of and not the womans clits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by aadoiza: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
kkins25:

Does this also reflect on the brolosho men who partake in the act of "losho" with the olosho you ridicule here?

You forget that women are not as sexually active as men. So your concern should be with the men who trick, seduce, force and rape many women around the globe.

Statistics show that most olosho were sexually abused previously by - can you guess? One idiot self righteous man who thinks women should be virgins, they go by many names; uncles, guardians, employee, politicians, and least- the boy-friends..

My girl friend just last week, was tricked into visiting a so-called friend were she was forced to lay on the bed and forced to open her legs..

Tomorrow the "friend" who did this would come online and rant something similar to yours..
Fvck you MEN. Smh!!

I wanted to stop there but nah, I dont think you get the point.
One man is capable of sleeping with more females than vice versa. Behold a popular analogy;
Male anopheles mosquitoes dont fees on blood, but they are capable of mating with so many females within a given period of time.
Now, the females only hunt for blood when they are pregnant, so how do we control the spread of malaria?

By freaking distrupting the sex lives of the most promiscuous of the mosquito gender i.e the freaking MALES. That's one of the logical solutions.

However because men run society- rather than find a way to control their lust, they continue to blame the women. Mohammed did it, Paul did it, moses did it, they all did it par a few truly enlightened ones like the buddha and the essense from which jesus sprouth forth..

If you want to control sexual immorality, it's the mans diktat you should cut of and not the womans clits.

It is what it is. Why is it that it is the women who get pregnant after sex with men?, Why is it that it is the women who have to go through the labour of having a baby just because they have sex? Why is it that it is they who get to nurse the baby after having being born? In every sexual misbehaviour you women have got everything to lose while the men would strut about in their arrogance on another conquered loose LovePeddler.

If you are so slutty as to open your legs for a guy at a night club in the name having a one-night stand experience and the bloke goes as far as squirting his smelly akamu inside you, it is you who'd live with the consequences of such reckless and despecable act. A word, they say,....

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kkins25(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
aadoiza:

It is what it is. Why is it that it is the women who get pregnant after sex with men?, Why is it that it is the women who have to go through the labour of having a baby just because they have sex? Why is it that it is they who get to nurse the baby after having being born? In every sexual misbehaviour you women have got everything to lose while the men would strut about in their arrogance on another conquered loose LovePeddler.

If you are so slutty as to open your legs for a guy at a night club in the name having a one-night stand experience and the bloke goes as far as squirting his smelly akamu inside you, it is you who'd live with the consequences of such reckless and despecable act. A word, they say,....
how would one know my friend, there are men out there ND even threads in here that specialize and teach on false pretense respectively. Haven't heard of fvck boys before? Or the Redpillers? What about rape victims, did they too open their legs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin how will it be now?

Magnoliaa:

Gimme the money and leave banana as I'm a woman and not a monkey, teinz.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mrblessed(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
She was only being woman, a Nigerian woman, by revealing her abortion-ravaged unpleasant past, and expecting you to become emotional and irrational at once and present her with a Gold Star for being "honest." There is no atom of honesty in her odious revelation. God knows I will have nothing to do with such a woman, even if she happens to be world's foremost beauty queen. Therefore, rejecting her and her sullied baggage would only come natural to men of principle.

Kindly ignore those who have unfairly criticised you for rejecting what does not advance your objectives. As you rightly stated in one of your replies, women, when deciding to marry a man have some set of factors to consider and see if their interests are served or not. I don't know why people mistook you as a sort of redeemer, who has the resources to rejig the battered life of a promiscuous lady. No, you aren't a Saviour.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by aadoiza: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
kkins25:
how would one know my friend, there are men out there ND even threads in here that specialize and teach on false pretense respectively. Haven't heard of fvck boys before? Or the Redpillers? What about rape victims, did they too open their legs?
I would not be so insensitive and heartless as to lump rape victims in the broad olosho tag. I will never do that.
I believe if we had stuck to how our forefathers went about seeking love and courtship most of the sexual relationship problems would have been avoided. However; it is what it is, as we now live in a hopelessly depraved world. So I expect and understand if a girl has one or two relationship mishaps. I also expect her to get hold of herself, take control of her life and get responsible after such mishaps, and not continue to open her legs to every other guy who proclaims love for her. As a matter of fact, the presence of of those innumerable shameless redpillers everywhere should be the main reason why girls need to be ever more careful and more responsible.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Amuroba: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Just like a prostitute trying to settle down by giving sentimental excuses for whoring her youthful age. Sadly the guy is getting critique for expressing himself.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kkins25(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
aadoiza:

I would not be so insensitive and heartless as to lump rape victims in the broad olosho tag. I will never do that.
I believe if we had stuck to how our forefathers went about seeking love and courtship most of the sexual relationship problems would have been avoided. However; it is what it is, as we now live in a hopelessly depraved world. So I expect and understand if a girl has one or two relationship mishaps. I also expect her to get hold of herself, take control of her life and get responsible after such mishaps, and not continue to open her legs to every other guy who proclaims love for her. As a matter of fact, the presence of of those innumerable shameless redpillers everywhere should be the main reason why girls need to be ever more careful and more responsible.
women are far far less promiscuous than men, so why not tell the man to stop. if men stop, the pressure on women would drop. you're concerns for the female gender are unwarranted and misdirected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
OgbeniSamm:
grin how will it be now?

Me sef, I don't know. You have any idea(s)?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Me sef, I don't know. You have any idea(s)?

hitsland05@gmail dot com...send me your WhatsApp digits
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by aadoiza: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2021
kkins25:
women are far far less promiscuous than men, so why not tell the man to stop. if men stop, the pressure on women would drop. you're concerns for the female gender are unwarranted and misdirected.
How hard is it for women to say no to promiscuous men? As long as they do not hold a knife to any woman's neck to Bleep them then woman gets what she secretly craves.
We all know the main issue is that the modern women want to go toe to toe with the redpillers in promiscuity, and i tell you this, buddy, na the women go lose las las.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrIcredible: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story
Shut up with your stupîdity and hypocrisy
Can you marry a lady with such history?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrIcredible: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
booscy:

The simple answer should have been Yes I'm perfect or No I'm not perfect
Very stupîd response
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrIcredible: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
donbachi:
Dis is why alot of girls,will rather die with their secrets than spew them out...una dey use am against dem.
What else do you expect?
Did he just asked for asking sake?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrIcredible: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Misterone:
mr looking for virgin, go and marry virgin now. you are a disgrace to humanity.
Ọdẹ
Go marry the girl nau if e pain u

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.