Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61232 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Snow02: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Emperor88:
Things I learnt are :-
1.You are a Gold digger
2.The lady deserves someone better
3.You lack respect towards the opposite sex.
4.You don't deserve a good woman.
Ask me why then I will tell you.
TF is this?? LMAO Y'all got to be kidding me

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
OgbeniSamm:

What are friends for ? wink

Frien- what? grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by JeffSiberstein: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abortions and number of sexual partners must concern a man just like money concerns a woman

How e take affect you, if you love person their past does not concern you, it only does when it's affecting your current relationship. If due to the abortions you guys are finding it difficult to conceive or you notice she has other sexual relationship with others or still keep in touch with her exes apart from those bros e nor concern you. The pussy is always new to the newcomer.

All of una wey dey complain about girls and money are really babies. You want your girl to look like craze they follow you about town, make her know how you feel about your role in the financial obligations of the relationship, make plans together and stick to it, encourage her to hustle(not with her body or you die Young) if she can't reason with you run for your life, "LOVE WORKS TO BRING MONEY....MONEY DOESN'T BUY LOVE...SO KNOW WHAT YOU SOW WHILE SEEKING FOR LOVE.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Freemasonry: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

She's a damaged slut who needs medical intervention
And you’re a misguided, judgemental buffoon with bloody, smelly, sterile sperm.
You need more help than she does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by themanderon: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Let him that is without sin cast the first stone. Are you sinless in the first place? The devil you know is better than an unknown Angel. You should be glad she told you this.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Freemasonry:

And you’re a misguided, judgemental buffoon with bloody, smelly, sterile sperm.
You need more help than she does.

Seriously shocked
I won't insult you
The truth is bitter and it hurts

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by litaninja(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Well, you have a point. But, you get my point.

BiggyB242:

If na so them dey collect destiny our politician suppose don poor by now, because their promiscuity na on a steady basics. Only poor man they catch witch upandan.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
JeffSiberstein:

How e take affect you, if you love person their past does not concern you, it only does when it's affecting your current relationship. If due to the abortions you guys are finding it difficult to conceive or you notice she has other sexual relationship with others or still keep in touch with her exes apart from those bros e nor concern you. The pussy is always new to the newcomer.

All of una wey dey complain about girls and money are really babies. You want your girl to look like craze they follow you about town, make her know how you feel about your role in the financial obligations of the relationship, make plans together and stick to it, encourage her to hustle(not with her body or you die Young) if she can't reason with you run for your life, "LOVE WORKS TO BRING MONEY....MONEY DOESN'T BUY LOVE...SO KNOW WHAT YOU SOW WHILE SEEKING FOR LOVE.

Love u say....u are a novice ....or new in the game... when reality sets in, love will japa
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by JeffSiberstein: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
You nor sabi read?

Kingcalls:

Love u say....u are a novice ....or new in the game... when reality sets in, love will japa
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

That's the sad part. The women always bear the brunt of it all... I tire o. The world is twisted sha...

The men are allowed to *taste* several women and no one bothers but lerrit be the woman now, everybody shall arise and condemn her...

Baba God, personally you know I told you I dinno want to be a gal...

The same way the world dont really care if a woman is financially independent.... if Linda ikeji were a man, she wud hv been married a long time ago... but if a man is broke, he should just forget about marriage cos no woman will take him seriously, best is one woman will manage him and still treat him like trash.... men know this already and thats y we hustle hard...but women have failed to understand that they are validated by number of past sexual partners ... a very rich man will rather marry a broke virgin than to marry a rich hoe...ask Ned Nwoko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Aderr: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do
I don't know why you are even answering them. They think it's easy to carry an emotional baggage around. Nothing kills faster than it.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Lordbinsmar: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

The same way the world dont really care if a woman is financially independent.... if Linda ikeji were a man, she wud hv been married a long time ago... but if a man is broke, he should just forget about marriage cos no woman will take him seriously, best is one woman will manage him and still treat him like trash.... men know this already and thats y we hustle hard...but women have failed to understand that they are validated by number of past sexual partners ... a very rich man will rather marry a broke virgin than to marry a rich hoe...as Ned Nwoko

Wise words on a platter of gold.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
litaninja:
Well, you have a point. But, you get my point.

I grab though. Why put yourself in a problem that can be avoided.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

The same way the world dont really care if a woman is financially independent.... if Linda ikeji were a man, she wud hv been married a long time ago... but if a man is broke, he should just forget about marriage cos no woman will take him seriously, best is one woman will manage him and still treat him like trash.... men know this already and thats y we hustle hard...but women have failed to understand that they are validated by number of past sexual partners ... a very rich man will rather marry a broke virgin than to marry a rich hoe...as Ned Nwoko

Hm. It is well.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Wittyglam(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Are you judging her for opening up to you? Or it's her fault she got molested at a younger age. She came clean to you which is very rare and you will judge her with that? Bro you don't deserve her at all.

If you're a parent, aunty, uncle, brother check this out and educate others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4MnDUWF8Q
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

Will you marry a virgin? If yes, then you have a point. But if the girl you will marry in the future turn out not to be a virgin, how will you determine how many guys have drilled the hole before you, and how will you determine how many abortions she has had?

Well, men are different. I unlike some men I ask questions. I have no problem with a woman not being a virgin, I have a problem with the number of partners because if we face it, it tells a lot about who she is mentally. Is she flaky? A woman who if there’s a little issue she goes to get someone to bang. Is she “stupid“, a woman who anyone sleek can manipulate and sleep with her. I don’t want such woman, if you’re cool with that then good for you.

How will you determine? Well, based on her character you can tell if she is a honest person. I have dated girls I can beat my chest for when she tells me something and I have dated ladies I can’t even trust when she says it morning.... it’s all a function of her antecedents and how well you read people and ask questions.

We men have to get to a point about being honest with ladies about our standards and stop being cowardly. They hear Simps like you talk and they believe it when even a simp like you know the truth deep down, it’s in our nature not to want a woman with 4 abortions , you’re just not bold enough to stand your ground.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by iammolise(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's why amongst many things in a relationship...(hold ur ears)
Avoid "see finish!
I say!...
Avoid "see finish!!!
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wittyglam:
Are you judging her for opening up to you? Or it's her fault she got molested at a younger age. She came clean to you which is very rare and you will judge her with that? Bro you don't deserve her at all.

If you're a parent, aunty, uncle, brother check this out and educate others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4MnDUWF8Q

She doesn’t deserve him. She needs to stay with the man she gave her womb to 4 times. Everyone has had issues before as an adult you are responsible for your choices.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Aderr: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Op, if you love yourself and if this story is true---- run far and fast from that woman. She is damaged. She would destroy you eventually and wonder why you can't take her rubbish in your stride. One of the laws in 48 laws of power says something about avoiding the sad and damaged. Can't remember which one.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by thereals: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oga, just so you know in case you weren't able to deduce it, that girl was abused by her uncle at an early age, and most persons who go through such abuse are mostly addicted to sex. It's normal. I know a guy who was abused by his aunt as a child. He's still yet to come out of that bondage even though he's trying to help himself. That girl was affected psychologically. Rather than come here to shame her, try to show her love and care, that's what she really needs. If you can't then leave her, the man meant for her will come along.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Wittyglam(f): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
You don't know the damages the uncle who started sleeping with her at age 8 has cause her. She came out clean to him, does that not count for something? This is how you help a person and this is how you know someone that is willing to live a better life. I'm sad
TundeChris:

She doesn’t deserve him. She needs to stay with the man she gave her womb to 4 times. Everyone has had issues before as an adult you are responsible for your choices.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Aderr:
Op, if you love yourself and if this story is true---- run far and fast from that woman. She is damaged. She would destroy you eventually and wonder why you can't take her rubbish in your stride. One of the laws in 48 laws of power says something about avoiding the sad and damaged. Can't remember which one.

48 Laws of Power!!
It is "AVOID THE UNFORTUNATE OR UNLUCKY",U could die in the process of helping out the unlucky..Instead Roll with d Lucky ones..Dier natural luck will rub off on you..

Evergreen Classic Book by Robert Greene!!

However the Law is not too related to dis Issue.. Dis Issue is not about Luck but Chastity/Sexual decency..

If u read my advice to him,, he should just Marry her n Try to forget..

But Really, no Normal Man will like to Wife a Lady who has fuccked alot even if she confessed to him...

Doz criticizing him are Guilty conscience pple..They are all biased n sentimental!!

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Frien- what? grin

Your sense of humour is super � grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wittyglam:
You don't know the damages the uncle who started sleeping with her at age 8 has cause her. She came out clean to him, does that not count for something? This is how you help a person and this is how you know someone that is willing tlive a better life. I'm sad
Well she should get a therapist not look for a relationship. Damaged/hurt people hurt people.... I’m not saying he should mistreat her but he shouldn’t invest in a love relationship with her, friendship would d

What if she has a damaged womb? So he is supposed to be childless for a decision she made as a adult? Abortions also don’t leave women the same emotionaly. She needs therapy not another boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
OgbeniSamm:

Your sense of humour is super � grin

Kikikiki. Warriz happuning tonight? Where are those people that read related events and tell future signs, sef, 'cos you're the second person telling me this this night. It should not be like something wants to happen oh.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Wittyglam(f): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
How many people in Nigeria go for therapy? She could have hide all this from him but she didn't, they can go the hospital. For someone that is damageyto open up to you is the first step to healing and the person's willingness to move on.
TundeChris:

Well she should get a therapist not look for a relationship. Damaged/hurt people hurt people.... I’m not saying he should mistreat her but he shouldn’t invest in a love relationship with her, friendship would d

What if she has a damaged womb? So he is supposed to be childless for a decision she made as a adult? Abortions also don’t leave women the same emotionaly. She needs therapy not another boyfriend.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by iRepNaija1: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You truly made sense.

The OP lies though he has been caught many times so this is a made up story

I truly hope so. His lack of empathy was disturbing.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:57am On Apr 14, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

She's a slut who needs medical intervention ASAP not a man, except that man is stupid and ready for problem

A slut is a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

It is not ok for a man to sleep around either.

Your harsh judgemental stance had better come from a place of pristine holiness though...

Why the need for medical intervention though? You would be unpleasantly surprised to find out she is ok and wouldn't have fertility issues.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2021
TundeChris:

What if she doesn't ?

What if it's the holy guy shooting blanks or with low seif esteem?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

What if she doesn't ?

What if it's the holy guy shooting blanks or with low seif esteem?

Well can you tell your son or baby brother to marry a girl who has had 4 abortions for a man? Blanks or no blanks, she has been reckless and actions have consequences.

It is low self esteem that would make a man accept a woman like that. A high value man would not accept that. It's about having standards, Sis. You dont give your womb to a guy 4 times. 4 good times to a man who isnt married to you, Cmon.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by TundeChris: 1:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Wittyglam:
How many people in Nigeria go for therapy? She could have hide all this from him but she didn't, they can go the hospital. For someone that is damageyto open up to you is the first step to healing and the person's willingness to move on.

Babe, the ladys problems run deeper than her possibility of getting pregnant.

Getting pregnant 1, 2, 3, 4 times and aborting them says a lot about her character and decision making. One time is a mistake, but 2, 3.

About opening up, well, honest is what we are supposed to be. I respect her for opening up, but I would not advice him to go forward with it until he is totally satisfied that she is really free of all these issues.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2021
TundeChris:

Well can you tell your son or baby brother to marry a girl who has had 4 abortions for a man? Blanks or no blanks, she has been reckless and actions have consequences.

It is low self esteem that would make a man accept a woman like that. A high value man would not accept that. It's about having standards, Sis. You dont give your womb to a guy 4 times. 4 good times to a man who isnt married to you, Cmon.

Lolz!

Naivete issa buzzkiller.

Why do you think women lie about their past?

Bro , to take this stance you must be a virgin and celibate.

Don't subject yourself to needless mental torture about a woman's sexual history especially if you are not a saint or a born again virgin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.