Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally (32673 Views)

She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Dollywood(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
She is tired of seeing your ugly face. She found a better one and you're about to be replaced.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Seniorwriter(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
One Word "Money"

#Fact for most Nigerian ladies
BTW hope your bad habits are been reduced.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
baralatie:
abeg when is chelsea vs porto match?
8pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
michaelpop50:

If you are moving on already, why did you create this thread?
opinion
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
femi4:
Discuss with her, It's either she's no longer sure that you are the one or there is someone else getting her attention
ok thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by KanuSE: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Change is constant.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Find yourself another girl..

Maybe you’ve been dating yourself without notice all along..

You sound kinda weak to me OP.. Be strong so girls don’t be able to manipulate you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by WorkDesQ: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:
When we started dating everything was cool, she do call me, we chat everything was ok. She comes to my place but just all of a sudden she changed, stopped picking up my calls, stopped replying my messages or sometimes it takes her days to reply me

I don't understand her and I don't know what to do either. I need your advice please no insult.

She doesn't believe you have prospect. Go and improve yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by royalamour(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Move to another girl asap and stop been dull.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by gambia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wahala for who carry woman matter for head.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by sparko1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:
When we started dating everything was cool, she do call me, we chat everything was ok. She comes to my place but just all of a sudden she changed, stopped picking up my calls, stopped replying my messages or sometimes it takes her days to reply me

I don't understand her and I don't know what to do either. I need your advice please no insult.

It's not rocket science, she has moved on, she was never your girlfriend!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Just go and hustle and concentrate more on your life, to be rich and wealthy should be your goal.. i’m sure she is not adding any value to your life apart from the port hole you drilling.. please, put value on yourself and let her go. Someone is lying for her somewhere..

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
You should be able to read between the lines.

You're technically back to Singlehood grin

Welcome back,,,@DannyG8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by West2019(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
She carry juju for mouth free her and search for another girl abi she dey feed you
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by KanuSE: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:
maybe , let me go and Chase the paper

You're yet to learn any lessons, so you think your paper can keep a woman.

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

Omo àsè cool

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by lolipopandy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Speaking from experience, there's someone else driving her crazy. undecided
DannyG8:

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Vlibray: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:

When it’s over , leave !!
Don’t continue watering a dead flower

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by pfadom: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Do you need a prophet or herbalist to tell you she's either tired of you or has moved on with her life.

Let her be and she has chosen to quietly leave your stage.

Good luck next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by jawalis(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
She came to your house. And since then, she’s been giving attitude. It’s either she's disappointed at your setting (home). She might be expecting something better but she met things below her expectations and she japa. Ignore those asking you to go to her house. Respect yourself as a man and move on peacefully. Block her from all social media just just so you can heal quickly. The b!tch doesn’t love you. Forget these epistle of thinking if you offend her or not. If you offend her, she should tell you bluntly as your babe and not ignore or mute you. That babe has moved on a long time ago and you need to do the same.
Shalom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hope say u don fvck her sha

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by luminouz(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
See a grown ass man with bear bear coming online to cry for help on why his GF is treating him like trash undecided undecided

Ain't there no end to this cry-cry stories from men?

Moo-moo!!! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Emma1Oj(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
One Word "Money"
Exactly what you girls uses in blackmailing simps...make una kwantinue o..
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Maj196(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nawa for you oo
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:

does she know you guys are still dating ? Smell the coffee bro and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Achor1111(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:

Brother man, move on.
She has left already

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Slynation(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:

That's ladies for you....They tend to start misbehaving when someone who is more financially stable than you shows little interest in them....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by udomas(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
CheedyJ:

Street boy fire.. if you’re a street boy as u claim , you won’t bring this issue here seeking advice.. just admit you are in love with her and her actions are hurting you simple.. my advice though, ignore her completely and totally if you can .lets presume u offended her , isn’t she supposed to discuss it with you and seek resolution.. just delete all her contacts and move on..

The real street boy and not OP as claimed.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Emma1Oj(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:
I have ask her before she said nothing , I don't want to ask her again am moving on
if we do proper findings now, we will discover is on of these girls who live untop of slum in ajegunle or mushi.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by fatymore(f): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Anything love, I don commot my hand

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Mosesvic11(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:
cool
Oga I need one
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by esmarcq(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
You don't know what to do Wahala,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / There Is Nothing Like "True Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.