Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally (32674 Views)

She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Tallyman(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
maybe you are correct because I have never giving gift or money
There lies the issue. She won't open her mouth to tell you that. Women naturally would not like a stingy man. Then you should adjust for your next relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by alphaNomega: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
When we started dating everything was cool, she do call me, we chat everything was ok. She comes to my place but just all of a sudden she changed, stopped picking up my calls, stopped replying my messages or sometimes it takes her days to reply me

I don't understand her and I don't know what to do either. I need your advice please no insult.
When is anyone going to tell you she has cheated and the guilt is making her avoid you... That's what I'm here to tell you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Blackdisciple(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Bros make u dey your dey, she's seen another dude.
No hard feelings .
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Dem don collect your barni, look for another one, that is why dem plenty, no body punu angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by sinola(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
When we started dating everything was cool, she do call me, we chat everything was ok. She comes to my place but just all of a sudden she changed, stopped picking up my calls, stopped replying my messages or sometimes it takes her days to reply me

I don't understand her and I don't know what to do either. I need your advice please no insult.

Move on.... Don't bother calling her for months and you will come here and thank me later.
Ladies could be funny at times
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Simplythebest: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Just give her space for now bro. Stop chatting and calling her regularly okay. Am sure she needed little space to take care of some stuff and to be left alone. She sees u as ur disturbing her and not giving her space. Just chill and give her space for now. She will still come back to u and be chatting u like before.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Emotionss: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DannyG8:
already move on oooh

So why did you bring it online ?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Emotionss: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
zed7:
Some decades ago it was women that used to whine about being ignored in relationships. Men have now become sissies, what a shame!
People should know that most relationships are temporary. Stop putting it on your head. When it reaches the end of it's life span, everyone should move on. It's quite easy to get bored with people, these things happen.

Bros the level of emotionally weak men we have at this age and time is heartbreaking.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by perrybrain(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Let d idiot go abeg.... I hate wasting my time on rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nuelsupreme(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2021
If you love her, try make things work .if she doesn't change, let her be
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

You no need insult, of course as a Nigerian seeking for nonsense advice from nonsense situations or development insult got to land on your head. My insult is how many years are you, you're too young to keep girlfriend, go hustle. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
It's either she's left you in the relationship or she's mad at you.
;
Haha. I like this phrase “left you in the relationship” so now he’s in the relationship by himself abi grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Charx122: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Bola146:
Don't you know her house Why not use another number to call her? This is why I love good intimacy and good communication. She is not here to answer you, find time to check on and and talk one on one. If she doesn't change after you have tried your best, ignore her totally

Report to her pastor..
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by tosinhtml: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2021
fatymore:
Anything love, I don commot my hand

How much please? especially that first one.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Ajimusty2: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
I try she kind of ignoring me but as a street boy am moving on to the next level
we move
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by fatymore(f): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2021
tosinhtml:

How much please? especially that first one.

Depends on your bedside

4by6: 4000
6by6: 4500
6by7: 5000
7by7: 5500

With 4 pillowcases
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by walkingshadow911: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros the level of emotionally weak men we have at this age and time is heartbreaking.

men are going through a lot thisdayz ,the economy is screwd thanks to APC. men be tryna find solace in the opposite sex which is not there....
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by GiveUpNojoin(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Simp one tin is certain here' you should understand that she has found one dude out there who is far more better than you.. so just pick ur self up move on with ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Emotionss: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
walkingshadow911:

men are going through a lot thisdayz ,the economy is screwd thanks to APC. men be tryna find solace in the opposite sex which is not there....

No right thinking man should ever think of finding solace in a woman of this age and time....

In case you don't know the women folks are more frustrated, depressed and suicidal than the men.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Prince3(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
FINALLY!! The Biggest whatsapp tv On The Internet Is Here To Entertain You With Interesting Updates�❤⚡

To join; click on the link below to join over 25k people on whatsapp;

https:///send?phone=2349138670448

Stay entertained daily with the best content around the world. Join ExceptionalTv on whatsapp to get;

▶Latest News � & Trends Around the world �

▶ Comedy skits�, Viral clips � , and Funny TikTok Videos �

▶ Amazing Photos �to brighten up your day

▶ Motivational Quotes �

▶ Giveaway ��

▶ Football predictions and scores �

▶ Latest Music Videos � � and Mp3 Downloads �

▶Love � and Romance Quotes �

▶ Memes ���

▶ Latest Movie Trailer
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by walkingshadow911: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

No right thinking man should ever think of finding solace in a woman of this age and time....

In case you don't know the women folks are more frustrated, depressed and suicidal than the men.

Agree with you 100% . that's why I said solace that isn't there. Everyone is solely on adaptation for survival. while the ladies av upgraded their relationship business, the guys are struggling and taking risk to get the mulla. I have one Wu av been bordering me for money for her hair do since last week too, a lady that barely pick my call o. no more love in the city. may God help us all
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Angelcatherine(f): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Burgerlomo:
cool
One chair please
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ajimusty2:
we move
thanks man
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
You no need insult, of course as a Nigerian seeking for nonsense advice from nonsense situations or development insult got to land on your head. My insult is how many years are you, you're too young to keep girlfriend, go hustle. Thank you.
thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
So why did you bring it online ?
point of view
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
sinola:

Move on.... Don't bother calling her for months and you will come here and thank me later.
Ladies could be funny at times
thanks man remain bless
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by DannyG8(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
alphaNomega:
When is anyone going to tell you she has cheated and the guilt is making her avoid you... That's what I'm here to tell you.
noted thanks man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by yimnansunny: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
First try to find out if she is going through any challenges at the moment, secondly try to give her space, every woman wants an emotional strong man who is not clingy. If you send her a message wait till she replies Before u send the next one. Dont act weak by asking her why she has Changed. Relationships also needs space to build attraction. Stop bugging her with calls or messages if she loves u, she will come back, if she doesnt let her go, u will find someone better
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Emotionss: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
walkingshadow911:

Agree with you 100% . that's why I said solace that isn't there. Everyone is solely on adaptation for survival. while the ladies av upgraded their relationship business, the guys are struggling and taking risk to get the mulla. I have one Wu av been bordering me for money for her hair do since last week too, a lady that barely pick my call o. no more love in the city. may God help us all

The best solace a man can hope to get at is age and time, is self-elevation.
Improve yourself mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and fainancally. By by achieving this, you become the ultimate MAN.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by walkingshadow911: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The best solace a man can hope to get at is age and time, is self-elevation.
Improve yourself mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and fainancally. By by achieving this, you become the ultimate MAN.

Gbamsolutely!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by senetorjboss(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
That girl have divided attention for now . Just have the heart to let her be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / There Is Nothing Like "True Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.