Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (20512 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Cerebellum: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nairaland sha Geh Eleribuu OP

Anyways, I dey observegrin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
officialmario:

that was then bro, we no longer take drugs, bye gone is bye gone.
SayNoToDrug#
Correct!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by BigDawsNet: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Funny story

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Cashio(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
interesting
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Classcaptain1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Guy your friend na real eleri ibu somebody. You sure say nobi man with strong gbola that babe be? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by blazepascal(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
simphood is a disorder ask Martinez
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Op say na go back to the stadium grin
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Warlord2014(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
okay
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by captainking(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kwantinue o
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Bluezy13(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
The babe finally show...no problem. Anything wey spoil, na your friend fault.
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by rowland545(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
This shit got me laughing hard...I can relate to this had a similar experience back in sch...

That's guy DAT said its a fake story is a slowpoke...this things happen everyday...

And op come and finish d story...I want to know if u and ur friend threaten to throw her out of the house at 12 am.....that was how my own story ended cheesy ...

Good old days

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by neutralmind: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Story oooo
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by YunqTee: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
rowland545:
This shit got me laughing hard...I can relate to this had a similar experience back in sch...

That's guy DAT said its a fake story is a slowpoke...this things happen everyday...

And op come and finish d story...I want to know if u and ur friend threaten to throw her out of the house at 12 am.....that was how my own story ended cheesy ...

Good old days

them nor born am well make he nor finish the story
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by rowland545(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
YunqTee:

them nor born am well make he nor finish the story
grin

E must complete d story
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by zexy2030(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by namiji2598: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
@officialmario is known for incompleted stories
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by atilla(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=officialmario .[/quote]

You are a good friend so far. Finish the story sp we know what you did at the end
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by mystery22: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chai, your friend is a big simp, i can't have such friends....
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Casham: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
OP don disappear! Hope say your friend marry the geh las las.
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by soundOsonic: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
officialmario:
When it was time to sleep, you knw we cant sleep together so i had to sleep in the parlour, since it was a room inside three bedroom flat that i occupied, I was nt far from them, i had created a small hole where i can peep, and i was nt ready to sleep that night, i want to hear her ringtone, i was waiting patiently for my guy to start the march at the stamford bridge.. Chelsea vs man u...when it was around 11pm and they havent started the match, i called my friend to help me bring sth from the room, o'boy how far, you never start fucking nw, and my guy said, she just dey chat since morning, what kind of stupid chat is that? Tell her to quit whatever she is doing that you want to play with her, stop acting like a fool, if you see the way my guy p**ni* dey erect, trust me my guy get long size, guy go back to the room and Bleep, the next thing i want to hear is yeeee, ouch, baby give it to me, Bleep me hard honey, oh, you are sweet baby, that is what i want to hear...
go back to the stadium

stil loading......58%
Hey Hot dude enough with the story and take a chill pill. Some guys are masturbating with dried dicks.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Liposure: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
I can't believe it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Obakashdee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Story is fake sha but sweet
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by josh123(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Op finish wetin u start oo
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by rokoto1986(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
just can't stop laughing only those that have once experience it will understand you go belike bird when wun sweat guy finish the story
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
It disgust me when I read guys using pills & other things cuz of sex..

Instead, learn how to make a woman cum without penetration.. Once you make a woman climax, even if nah 20seconds you go use pound, e go sweet both of una oo..

Cuz you can’t fvck a puccy finish...You can only fvck it to stupor ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by candygist: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
officialmario:
After about ten minute she called back and said the Atm machine has swallowed her card and she went to the customer care to complain, and she was told to check back on monday, and that she is left with 600naira, my friend then told her to go and find any act number so that he can send her another tfare, i was seriously mad with my guy, why would you do that? Are you a fool? You still want to transfer the last 3k in ur act, guy you must be joking, i would never allow you do that, but before i could know it my friend called the babe to go and check if the person has seen alert, i swear e choke me.
the deed has been done, let's wait for the african queen, to my greatest suprise this babe didnt get alert until about 5pm, it is already late for her but i called the babe to pls try and come today, my friend is dying.... I really feel for my friend, he has consume alot 400miligram is insyd the body, local herbs, big stout, bitter cola with cold water, my nigga wasnt feeling comfortable again.......
What a boy!

That babe use better format for your guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by dipson4u08(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
officialmario:
About few years ago when i was staying alone at mokola in ibadan, i had a school mate who came to stay with me, when this guy was with me, he met a lady on facebook, kenny by name. My friend really love this babe despite the fact that they have nt met physically my guy has fallen deeply in love with this babe, maybe because the babe is beautiful.
Then one day, the girl called my friend and said the lagos state govt has mark their house for demolition and that they are planning to pull down their building, and he told my friend to pls help her with 20k to bribe the engineer, and promise to pay back when her father returned from travel, my guy quickly transfer the 20k to her with the hope of getting it back. I was seriously mad with my friend for acting like a fool, on several occassion this girl will just bill my friend and within three week my guy has spent over 40k for this babe, what a mess! Many times i would scold my friend for sending cash to the girl you met on facebook, but just bcuz of nude pics...

mario i dey feel you......
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by candygist: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
punisha:
your guy name suppose be Mumu...then u need better knock for your head as per friend of mumu wey u be....
I can't wait to see how this ended
Them suppose name am MUMUNI

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by davillian(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don laugh die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by Greatzeus(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
I believe this is a true story. Op you tried in convening your thought into a well written piece.
Funnily,I would respect Op more if the story is fake because it would be more difficult coming up with a fake story that is interesting than the one that actually happened.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) by pxcrown: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
I hope you will develop sense after this experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / Am Yet To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.