Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65742 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by NisforNicky: 7:50am On May 16, 2021
mediaresearcher:

The criminal; Toonami will simply ask you to make payments before service, and when you do, he'll block you.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Ishilove seun
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by damtan(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2021
Another sweet exchange token up for grabs.

https://fimarket.us/register?ref=89481680

Guys, so once you register with this exchange you get 1000 pieces of their Native Token now and the price rising so when the price reaches your desired amount, you can exchange it for usdt and withdraw.

Make sure your confirm your email address...

*Na so BINANCE take do their own ooo and now Binance coin is $600+*

100% Trusted ✅

Current Price 1.28 dollars You Can Withdraw Instantly Like Sharperly...
Or you can decide to leave the coin in your wallet while it increases in value ...

Na serious matter oh...

It won't take you up for a minute to register....

Free 1000 token targeting 1000dollaars per token by December....

Free money
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by callmemakaveli: 11:32pm On May 16, 2021
$200 BTC Available @510/$.

Greendot fund from $1k upward also Needed urgently.

Endeavour to ask for a quote here before transacting to avoid stories.

Escrow if necessary.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Medallion500: 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
Good day everybody, I am highly interested please kindly send me the link to the group on WhatsApp or add me to the group.. 08090903326
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dadsonade7: 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
Admin kindly add me to the WhatsApp group as well.The link you posted here is not easy to join. My number is 08038496422
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by softguy1: 11:52am On May 18, 2021
iLegendd:

I used voters' card in my days. National ID is even better than Voters' card. They want something you'll hold and snap.

Also, with the way Nigerians are acting with uploading fake info and trying to ruin our reputation on Binance, they are becoming stricter by the day.

It's been long I registered, so I don't know their new updates.

Also, Binance is not the only exchange. We have Kucoin, Huobi, etc. I use almost all of them.

Can I use another person's NIN for verification, like my brothers or any other close Paddy's own?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by softguy1: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Even without verification, he can trade and transfer money ($300 max). Though, he can't use P2P.

Buy with your account and send to him. Or, he should register with Kucoin, AscendEX, Gate.io, or any other exchange.

So this is the iLegendd they have been criticizing on naiiraland, man is really a Legend... Respect to boss cool
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by softguy1: 12:02pm On May 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Www.ThereIsNoGroup.com is the link.

Anyone who requests for a group here didn't read the post.

I like your idea of not taking this into any private chat group, let us keep learning here so that other newcomers will benefit from it also. Moving it to WhatsApp or any other private group might limit other newcomers from learning some certain things. My opinion though...

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by softguy1: 12:13pm On May 18, 2021
Hardaneblog:

Roqqu is a crypto app where you can buy and sell coins like Binance

You can download it on your playstore or app store

You fund it with your country's currency from your bank account

Does it requires any ID verification like BVN because I am always afraid to put any of my credentials to all this online apps... Sometimes they spy your details.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by boay(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2021
Any coin to buy at the moment.

Pls I need suggestions for short term trading

Thank you
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by boay(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2021
iLegendd:
No, we don't offer paid mentorship or free private guide at the moment.

The screenshots below will serve as your paid and free guide.

Crypto is simple, so we kept it as it should be, but we'll get to the nitty gritty as we progress. You'll love them, trust me.

Below is the only simple beginners' tutorial you'll ever need.

Thank you Mr iLegendd.

I have read the entire thread. This is highly enlightening. Thank you for this wonderful lesson. God bless you

pls what is your advice for new bies like me to get good at spot trading?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Hardaneblog: 4:58am On May 19, 2021
softguy1:

Does it requires any ID verification like BVN because I am always afraid to put any of my credentials to all this online apps... Sometimes they spy your details.

Yes you've to verify it with your NIN
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2021
Pls I want a legit person that will help me buy usdt and transfer it to my Binance wallet address. I would pay the equivalent in Naira.

I have been trying to verify my Binance since but it proves abortive. I am unable to use the p2p. I have even tried Kucoin still the same.

Scammer stay off pls
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by angie88: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
Pls I want a legit person that will help me buy usdt and transfer it to my Binance wallet address. I would pay the equivalent in Naira.

I have been trying to verify my Binance since but it proves abortive. I am unable to use the p2p. I have even tried Kucoin still the same.

Scammer stay off pls
$600

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Alkason: 3:45pm On May 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Even without verification, he can trade and transfer money ($300 max). Though, he can't use P2P.

Buy with your account and send to him. Or, he should register with Kucoin, AscendEX, Gate.io, or any other exchange.

Can I send you a private chat please?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by LauraClasikVibe(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2021
angie88:
$600
Business woman
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2021
iLegendd:

If you have NIN, download the NIMC app, use your NIN to log in and click on Show My ID.

Screenshot the front, slide your hand on it to show the back and screenshot it.

Edit it yourself or go to a computer center and tell the person to copy the barcode and put it at the back of the card, then they should print it on a plastic ID card. That's what I did and I have a National ID card.

It costs only 500 Naira to print.

I have done exactly what you have said and I uploaded it but they still reject it. I don't know what to do again.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2021
angie88:
$600

What do you mean?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by drmuchin: 12:22am On May 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Use a Gionee phone and it will work or install Screen Recorder.

Before you screenshot, make sure the picture is on Full ID.

Make i try run am
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by maxjax(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:

Scammer stay off pls

how much worth are u buying?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by hamrad(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2021
*Fill Your Spot and Claim $100*

*Grab your 1000 GCX now worth $100!!!*

*This is going to be a huge break for all crypto enthusiast!*

*Register via the link below and claim your free tokens!*

*Act fast before launch!!!*
*https://globalcrypto.exchange/i/R0NYMTYyMTc4OTE2Mw==*

*Launch is October 18, 2021*
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dadsonade7: 10:29pm On May 28, 2021
Please I want to ask.If somebody register with Binance using my referral link.Am I entitle to certain incentive from Binance?

If yes,what is the percentage?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Deerock(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Below is the only simple beginners' tutorial you'll ever need.

Hello my oga

I'm new to this whole crypto and binance thing, I followed this thrend from page 1 to the last to get full understanding, which was really helpful.

My question now is this, what pattern or system can one use to trade, to avoid or reduce loss?

Cos the whole thing just dey be me like film

Help a brother please!
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by jom28gy(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2021
I don't understand
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by jefy(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2021
Weirdgee:
use P2P on binance. First buy usdt from binance P2P then convert from P2P wallet to spot wallet there after you can buy any coin of ur choice
hi,plz whats the minimum amount one can transfer out of binance? I hv 2k in binance,how can i buy trx with it? Plz help. The platform seems confusing and i cant transfer my 2k to Trust.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
jefy:
hi,plz whats the minimum amount one can transfer out of binance? I hv 2k in binance,how can i buy trx with it? Plz help. The platform seems confusing and i cant transfer my 2k to Trust.
I don't really know o I haven't transfered before try ask ilegend
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Fuckjesusandgod: 11:14am On May 31, 2021
Dont miss this o

https:///diamondcash_bot?start=r03515322030

Airdrop Rewards :
Complete Social Tasks : 20 DCASH (100$)
For Referral 5 DCASH (25$)
Project Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Join our Telegram Group and Telegram Channel
�Follow on Twitter Like, Retweet pinned post
�Follow on Medium and Give at least 20 Claps
�Every user will receive 20 DCASH (100$) for completing above tasks
�Also get 5 DCASH (25$) for each valid referral
�Submit Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) wallet address on the bot
Note: This airdrop will end on 31 May 2021 and tokens distribution date will be announced on the same day.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by halogate: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
@iLegend. More power to ur elbow. May God reward you for this knowledge u are sharing.
..my questions are as follows:
1. What do u look out for when researching altcoins to trade on:
i. Short term basis.
ii. Long term basis.

2. Any relationship btw Binance and Trustwallet.

3. What is ur take on signal platforms on day trading.

4. What is the most suitable time to trade or enter a market?

Gracias for ur anticipated response.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by FunnyDude(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2021
How do one calculate bitcoin profit?

iLegend
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by NoApology(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Axo coin is a new coin debuting on pancakeswap on the 15th of June. They are giving free 1 dollar every 15 minutes. No gas fee no wahala. It's absolutely free. Just add your trustwallet and claim one dollar after every 15 minutes. Absolutely nothing to loose!

Click on the link to claim. Remember, you will have to claim every 15 minutes

https://axo2moon.com/?r=797758

Don't miss this opportunity

PS: to be on a safe side i always advice people to not use their main wallet for airdrops.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Unsad(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Leezah:
jOIN US

Please check the link

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Please check the link
what's about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December