Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65852 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by skyangel(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2021
AdeFarms:
�Be one of the early holders of PuppyBite Token by registering to be on the whitelist..

�Just 150 Slots Available.

�Private Sale Date: 9th
Sept.
�Launch: immediately after private Sale

�Join the TG Group to fill the form
@puppy_bite
#BSC #Binance

Which one is Puppy bite again?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by calculator123(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Where are those people that always say, "iLegend, sell me USDT"?

Wise people no longer keep money in Naira.

To eat goat today or tomorrow dey hungry me, but I no get Naira.

The seller said it's 25k. I did my calculation and it's just $50 at N500/$. Omoh, our money useless o! 2023 "may" be worse. It may get to N1000/$.

Anyway, the cheapest rate on Binance P2P is 495.40/$, but I'll give you $50 at 494/$.

The first person to send me a message on WhatsApp will be attended to.

Send 24,700 to my account and you'll get $50.

Warning: This is iLegend, but be careful of fraudulent people who may create an account that looks like mine and defraud you.

Check the name properly before you transact to avoid being scammed.

Go to your Wallets > Deposit > USDT > BEP20 (BSC) and send me the address that appears.

Also, using P2P on Binance is easy. I have posted the process above already.

When buying on P2P, just buy USDT, not Doge or whatever. Move the USDT to your Spot Wallet and from your Sport Wallet, you can buy Doge, Dóggy, B.TC or whatever coin you want.

Modified: Someone has bought it. Offer closed.

Boss, I hail o. Is it safe to convert my Naira to USDT and leave in my Spot wallet on Binance to hedge against the naira fall
?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by calculator123(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
QuinModah:
YouTube or deposit on binance then transfer to Kucoin

Is it safe to leave my Usdt in my finance spot wallet? If no, what alternative do you recommend?

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2021
calculator123:

Is it safe to leave my Usdt in my finance spot wallet? If no, what alternative do you recommend?
it's your choice. As long as you are okay with the finance spot wallet
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by calculator123(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
QuinModah:
it's your choice. As long as you are okay with the finance spot wallet
Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Samken2: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is binance still ban in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Samken2:
Is binance still ban in Nigeria
no, use the link on my signature to sign up
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Fadfavy: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Great
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by cigaricon(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mr Legend please come continue our lecture abeg, your students are almost dieing embarassed
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by noble2faith(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Galacious1:
iLegendd, kudos bro. You educated me on KDP and now doing it again with Crypto. Man, you're blessed!

What is KDP?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by cigaricon(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Pls can I deposit and trade on binance without ID verification?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Adabite(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Get this $10 free airdrop for a soon to be launched coin.

https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=7799441a
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by odysey: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
cigaricon:
Pls can I deposit and trade on binance without ID verification?
no
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Meedon: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2021
noble2faith:

What is KDP?
Google
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Martehco(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maikanwan:
Hello
I still want to join the group, please drop your WhatsApp number so I can message you. Thank you
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by lavylilly: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2021
cigaricon:
Mr Legend please come continue our lecture abeg, your students are almost dieing embarassed
join the mentoring class on telegram
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Galacious1: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Meedon:

Google
Lol. Big guy
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by jendordino(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Artificial Intelligence Trading Technology

AI is shaping the future of digital asset trading. Using AI, robot analyze millions of data points and execute trades at the optimal price, analysts forecast markets with greater accuracy and trading firms efficiently mitigate risk to provide for higher returns.

Learn how to trade Bitcoin/Ethereum/Cardano cryptocurrency with an Artificial Intelligence Solution

FREE ZOOM TRAINING 8PM DAILY

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by reasonwitme: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
My Binance account can’t be verified because it is asking for driver’s license or intl passport which i don’t have
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Speakout03: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
lavylilly:
join the mentoring class on telegram
Share the name
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Meedon: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Galacious1:
Lol. Big guy

Nah you big ooooo
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by htdot: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
It going negative o.... Make use of your usdt for now... because if it does, it will be ugly.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Samken2: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kingdemu:
You can. Alternatively, buy usdt and begin. Make sure you buy via p2p
How can I buy it via p2p pls
08025463022 WhatsApp
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Samken2:

How can I buy it via p2p pls
08025463022 WhatsApp

If it's on Binance, it's very easy within 5 minutes or so.
First, ensure u have d bank app on ur phone bcuz P2P is preferably done on bank app, not used.
Ensure d name on ur bank details is d same with the name u registered with on Binance.

Go to ur Binance, click on wallet nd u will see P2P at d top, click on it nd choose usdt. Choose buy on usdt

Then u Will see different sellers nd check on d amount u want to buy nd ensure to check d trades the seller have nd it's % rate before choosing a seller.

Click on it nd u will see his account details there nd some sellers do chat u up to tell u they are online, mostly transaction is within 7 minutes.
Copy his account details, go to ur bank app nd send.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by yemmywesey(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tillatalk:
Hello sir I don't have any means of identification which of the exchange is okay for me to buy coins

Go and register for NIN first.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Tonynelson(m): 12:34am On Oct 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, anything that leads me to a private chat must involve me making money from the chat, else, it should be done openly on this forum for everyone to benefit from the conversation. Time management is important.

Also, at the moment, we don't currently offer any free or paid mentorship or guide on Cry.pto, Kindle, dating, or anything for now.

My apologies. When we do, I'll surely inform you, Sir.

Have you started the guide or mentorship?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by apexjohn(m): 3:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Verified paxful account with 90 positive feedback, 0 negative feedback is available for sale..chart me up on 07038946046
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dexpro: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sounds kinda real
meekhat:
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Jaxx123: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
There are a lots of untapped wealth in Crypto industry.

I pit you if you don't upgrade your brain toward.

Many are tap this hidden wealth while many busy follow the Shadow.

This coin was $0.9359 june 18,this year but today more than $2.

My friend, wake up! Crypto industry is daily growing!

Don't beat the Shadow !

Upgrade yourself

Buy it ,trade it ,stack it and hold it.

I will you best week

Clement
(Help and signals support)

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Samken2: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
How can I join ,add me 08025463022
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Meedon: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Chai

This thing too hard me. I never even start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.