Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (66005 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
iLegendd:

I have a feeling 60% of you didn't read through this thread.

If you did, you won't ask this question.

Go your Remitano or Roqqu account and copy the Doge address with your chosen network.

Go to your Binance account, click withdraw, search for Doge, paste the address you got from the other exchange, select the network you chose in the other exchange, put the amount of Doge you want to send, confirm, verify, and there you have it.

Pls how do I go abt failed Ripple transfer to a xrp binance wallet from xrp roqqu wallet.... It's successful according to roqqu platform... Buh the recipient haven't recieve... It's 24hrs now.... d address ń tag rẹ correct...
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

Pls how do I go abt failed Ripple transfer to a xrp binance wallet from xrp roqqu wallet.... It's successful according to roqqu platform... Buh the recipient haven't recieve... It's 24hrs now.... d address ń tag rẹ correct...

I have never used Roqqu and I have never had such an issue. Either it's from Roqqu, a mistake in network address, or the person has received it, but doesn't know how to check it.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2021
nowornever2016:
Hello boss!!! What do think about okex
I got usdt from p2p

Great exchange, but I haven't bought their coin.

4 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
starM:
This thread is very interesting. Thanks for ur inputs. Please, I find it somehow difficult to buy other coins with binance which I transferred from my other wallet to binance wallet. Kindly guide me.

Confusing grammar. Explain again.

You mean, you transferred money from somewhere to Binance and you want to use it to purchase another coin? Is it USDT? If no, convert it to USDT with with the instruction I posted above.

After it's been converted, click on Trade, search for the new coin you want to buy, let's say CHZ. Search for CHZUSDT and click it. A page to buy CHZ with your USDT will appear.

The word covert, conversion, or converted = trade or traded in Crypto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2021
iLegendd:

I have never used Roqqu and I have never had such an issue. Either it's from Roqqu, a mistake in network address, or the person has received it, but doesn't know how to check it.

Pls guide me on how to check sir.... I wud b grateful.... Thanks in advance... Is it on spot or somwia else??
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by nowornever2016: 9:39pm On May 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Great exchange, but I haven't bought their coin.
thanks man
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

Pls guide me on how to check sir.... I wud b grateful.... Thanks in advance... Is it on spot or somwia else??

See below. That is where your coins appear. The ones with money appear at the top.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Hardaneblog: 10:39pm On May 07, 2021
kulrunsman79:

I have done that severally and wish to get it done correctly cos so many P2P are scammers. My friend paid 50k last weeks and till now, no wallet reimbursement. My question is, can I fund my account in Roqqu and use it to buy usdT?

Yes, you can
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Hardaneblog: 10:46pm On May 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Thank you for everything sir
Please what are the things that can be used to verify an account on Kucoin and Huobi?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
Hardaneblog:

Thank you for everything sir
Please what are the things that can be used to verify an account on Kucoin and Huobi?

Your ID. Driver's license, National ID, or International Passport.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Soleye24(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2021
Hardaneblog:

Yes, you can
What's roqqu, how do I open it? And do one fund with? With naira or dollar?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by gambit25: 1:03am On May 08, 2021
Please sir I'm trying to sell some assets on Binance p2p but I'm confuse as to what I'm pointing in this image means could you please assist thank you

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Tillatalk: 1:19am On May 08, 2021
Hello sir I don't have any means of identification which of the exchange is okay for me to buy coins
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:40am On May 08, 2021
If the seller hasn't send his own part like if I send him NGN 6k in exchange for like $12 and he hasn't send the $12 before die minute and I click on dispute will Binance reverse the transaction I made to him?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Sakamanjeh99(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2021
iLegendd:

See below. That is where your coins appear. The ones with money appear at the top.

Mehn... I Don jst get... Hav tried to check all dzz... Address ń tag perfectly correct... Sender platform insisted it was successful wit receipt proof... Buh I can't find it in d binance wallet... Pls.. Can dere possibly b any settings or somtin dat might b blocking the transaction frm entering into d wallet... Pleasd
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Hamachi(f): 7:28am On May 08, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
If the seller hasn't send his own part like if I send him NGN 6k in exchange for like $12 and he hasn't send the $12 before die minute and I click on dispute will Binance reverse the transaction I made to him?
No immediately, his account will be blocked
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by starM: 7:33am On May 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Confusing grammar. Explain again.

You mean, you transferred money from somewhere to Binance and you want to use it to purchase another coin? Is it USDT? If no, convert it to USDT with with the instruction I posted above.

After it's been converted, click on Trade, search for the new coin you want to buy, let's say CHZ. Search for CHZUSDT and click it. A page to buy CHZ with your USDT will appear.

The word covert, conversion, or converted = trade or traded in Crypto.
Thanks a million.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dayo2hot: 11:27am On May 08, 2021
Urgent answer please. I tried to sell Bitcoin on binance through p2p. The buyer call me to check my balance that he has sent the money and me never see anything on my mobile app. And his timing on abundance is 1hrs. So he called to tell me we should till when the money drop on my account that the network issues from zenith. Please what should do ooo. Help me out

Also my fear is the buyer timing on binance coz 1hrs don pass since. I hope no any issue bosses in the house
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Soleye24(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2021
Please I need help on how to set up stop loss

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Soleye24(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2021
I mean this please

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Maxwell08: 12:49pm On May 08, 2021
Soleye24:
Please I need help on how to set up stop loss
It's on YouTube. Watch and follow the steps
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Hardaneblog: 1:38pm On May 08, 2021
Soleye24:

What's roqqu, how do I open it? And do one fund with? With naira or dollar?

Roqqu is a crypto app where you can buy and sell coins like Binance

You can download it on your playstore or app store

You fund it with your country's currency from your bank account
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Hardaneblog: 1:39pm On May 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Your ID. Driver's license, National ID, or International Passport.

Thanks boss
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Soleye24(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2021
Hardaneblog:

Roqqu is a crypto app where you can buy and sell coins like Binance

You can download it on your playstore or app store

You fund it with your country's currency from your bank account
Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by noony926: 2:44pm On May 08, 2021
As a new beginners, there's no harm in trying this and earm yourself 200USD worth. Just click and Sign Up and claim your $200. No payment, It is free. It is new Cryptocurrency Exchange.

https://www.mgtc.io?invitation_code=66683058
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by oguns222: 5:07pm On May 08, 2021
noony926:

As a new beginners, there's no harm in trying this and earm yourself 200USD worth. Just click and Sign Up and claim your $200. No payment, It is free. It is new Cryptocurrency Exchange.

https://www.mgtc.io?invitation_code=66683058

I love your English, bro. "As a new beginners"

7 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by MadelnNigeria: 6:55am On May 09, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by elmas(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Divide in 2 and each of the 2, divide in 3.

Phase 1: $250 out of 500.
Phase 2: $250 again.

I use 2, 3, 5 formula.

20% first buy, then relax and watch for minutes or hours via you alarm. ($50).

30% if it falls from the point you bought. ($75).

50% if it falls further. ($125).

This is only after your research or analysis and the coin is in red or consolidation.

The phase 2 is backup for emergency purchase or money you'll use to rescue your initial investement if the coin is going up and down and the highest it goes is where you bought the 20% spot.

In this case, use the remaining $250 to rescue everything by buying at the bottom and when it rises back to the 20% spot you bought with phase 1 money, you cash out everything and wait till it falls again, then buy with the rescued $250 at the bottom at once and go to bed.

How does one gets the accurate coyn to trade?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Gidariro: 4:25pm On May 10, 2021
iLegendd:

It's the same. SA is even better since they can add money via their bank accounts — they don't need P2P.

Thanks Bru. I am following your posts passionately!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.