Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (66025 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Unsad(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Leezah:
what's about it

Not going.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:

Not going.
remove the dot and replace it with . as in full stop
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by giftedhands101: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leezah:
unfortunately I cannot do that, the fist step in learning CryptoCurrency is learning to figure out things yourself

@Leezah, please confirm the recent link you gave. I also tried joining, it's not going through(even with the .) Thanks.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
New link hurry as it will be revoked once it hit 50 members
giftedhands101:

@Leezah, please confirm the recent link you gave. I also tried joining, it's not going through(even with the .) Thanks.
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/DZCOqR6brCx0rkeqixMQG4
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Jonny2wealth: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by libartay(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2021
iLegendd:

If you have NIN, download the NIMC app, use your NIN to log in and click on Show My ID.

Screenshot the front, slide your hand on it to show the back and screenshot it.

Edit it yourself or go to a computer center and tell the person to copy the barcode and put it at the back of the card, then they should print it on a plastic ID card. That's what I did and I have a National ID card.

It costs only 500 Naira to print.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by NoApology(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Axo coin is a new coin debuting on pancakeswap on the 15th of June. They are giving free 1 dollar every 15 minutes. No gas fee no wahala. It's absolutely free. Just add your trustwallet and claim one dollar after every 15 minutes. Absolutely nothing to loose!

Click on the link to claim. Remember, you will have to claim every 15 minutes

https://axo2moon.com/?r=817092

Don't miss this opportunity

PS: to be on a safe side i always advice people to not use their main wallet for airdrops.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by horladtop(m): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2021
@ilegend, pls how do I set my binance to be showing candle stick coz now it only representing it on graph

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2021
horladtop:
@ilegend, pls how do I set my binance to be showing candle stick coz now it only representing it on graph
Denreledave would help you answer this
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by SunLight11(f): 2:51am On Jul 10, 2021
'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Blesser28(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2021
#
@Ilegend boss I want to learn technical analysis
Where do I start from
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by AlphaCEO: 2:49am On Jul 31, 2021
iLegendd:
No, we don't offer paid mentorship or free private guide at the moment.

The screenshots below will serve as your paid and free guide.

Crypto is simple, so we kept it as it should be, but we'll get to the nitty gritty as we progress. You'll love them, trust me.

Below is the only simple beginners' tutorial you'll ever need.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by SteveOfu: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Blesser28:
#
@Ilegend boss I want to learn technical analysis
Where do I start from
YouTube

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Blesser28(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2021
SteveOfu:
YouTube
Any video or channel to recommend
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by SteveOfu: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Blesser28:

Any video or channel to recommend
just type it on YouTube.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Atompat(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
The Crypto market is back ���
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Obere4u: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Atompat:
The Crypto market is back ���
How?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Atompat(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Obere4u:

How?
There are some +ve signs of leaving the dip.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Obere4u: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Atompat:

There are some +ve signs of leaving the dip.

Okay
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ilovezzor: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
please is there a way i can verify my binance account with my national I.D
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice class. I wish I could practice what am learning here. but it's sad I couldn't login to binance, even after changing password. I don't know if I can reregister.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Suck2pool: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Register and verify your account and be rewarded immediately.

https://ocxie.com/register?referrer=998197318027.

For more clarification
https:// chat.whatsapp .com/ IDqtLMB4ZgwHxRczWsWgmo

Join us and cash out

Always learn how to use WhatsApp and telegram to cash out
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Enivin(m): 2:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Are you finding it difficult to own or buy a crypto asset, Kings crypto exchange is here to help you out.
Contact KINGS CRYPTO EXCHANGE on Whatsapp. (+2349077591206) to buy your crypto asset at the best rate.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Enivin(m): 2:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
Nice class. I wish I could practice what am learning here. but it's sad I couldn't login to binance, even after changing password. I don't know if I can reregister.
Can I help you out?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Enivin:

Can I help you out?
yes, please.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Enivin(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
yes, please.
Check my sig, let chat on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.