Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65737 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Weirdgee:
I think so.
You cannot use the slip
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Adamma91(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please Ilegend...how do one go about buying and holding crypto, I want to buy dogecion and hold.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by balosammy(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2021
iLegendd boss my own fear is trying to buy with card, even if I wanna buy usdt, am afraid they might block my Acct, and another thing is buying through P2P
some of those people might want to sell at higher rate

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dadsonade7: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Please I can't join the WhatsApp group.Kindly add me up with this number 08038496422

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by eliok(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
This crypto no be beans oo.

5 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by yazga: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
eliok:
You got burnt, visit my thread to get knowledge
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by eliok(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
yazga:
;DYou got burnt, visit my thread to get knowledge
not that I got burnt. E no easy and there are many things to learn. And following the rules of charts which I barely know

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by yazga: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2021
eliok:
not that I got burnt. E no easy and there are many things to learn. And following the rules of charts which I barely know
Are you interested in a FREE Lecture? If yes send me a DM
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by kroosx: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Boss ilegendd we're patiently waiting for more updates pls... thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by eliok(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2021
yazga:
sorry dear. YouTube is more than enof

11 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by yazga: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
wink
eliok:
sorry dear. YouTube is more than enof
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Warning: If you get scammed on this thread, count me out. I don't have a WhatsApp group, I don't tell people to contact me, and I don't do escrow.

Thank you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dolutoye: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please how can I buy usdt or any other coin with naira on Binance

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by PeaceIlya: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Have you registered?
Dolutoye:
Please how can I buy usdt or any other coin with naira on Binance
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by ambitiouschap17: 5:17am On May 01, 2021
eliok:

Wetin happen
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by eliok(m): 5:39am On May 01, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Wetin happen
I can't follow it up.
But I now have a strategy.

And I'm at peace now. Charts is the hardest.
All resolve now
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by divvy: 7:27am On May 01, 2021
Please give us link for the continuation
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by ambitiouschap17: 11:38am On May 01, 2021
eliok:
I can't follow it up.
But I now have a strategy.

And I'm at peace now. Charts is the hardest.
All resolve now

For following it up, maybe you should download this one app called the crypto app, it will always alert you.

I don't even read chart, because all I am doing is average dollar Costing.
Trading get somehow.

6 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Goodluckoreva: 3:00pm On May 01, 2021
How do we fund wallet withvtis CBN ban
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 5:39pm On May 01, 2021
Goodluckoreva:
How do we fund wallet withvtis CBN ban
use P2P on binance. First buy usdt from binance P2P then convert from P2P wallet to spot wallet there after you can buy any coin of ur choice

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by leksy07(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2021
yazga:

Na them..,, guy run for ur money sake

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dwilliams: 11:57pm On May 01, 2021
Weirdgee:
use P2P on binance. First buy usdt from binance P2P then convert from P2P wallet to spot wallet there after you can buy any coin of ur choice

How safe is it, judging from the fact that I have to credit someone else?

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 5:45am On May 02, 2021
Leezah:
Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group
https://chat (dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3
divvy

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nonso92(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2021
Awesome tutorials, to think that I already knew most of these things (self taught). I threw everything I knew and started afresh.

Oga iLegendd, I'm hoping that the lesson still continues right?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 2:15pm On May 02, 2021
dwilliams:

very safe just look for those that are verified and their number of traades
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Zenanted(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2021
Binance will freeze their coins until they fulfill their transaction after you've made your payments... I also noticed that most of the sellers use Kuda microfinance bank
dwilliams:

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dhehbhor(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2021
Ilegendd, thank you for this.

Following closely, i have interest but not seen someone to break it down like you have.

Well done, böss.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 11:14pm On May 02, 2021
Sdvay19007:
Watch video how I doubled my 100,000 naira balance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrhwi0hsG4
Bleep U SCAMMER GUYS DON'T MESSAGE HIM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by OYENIYIJK: 12:54am On May 03, 2021
Zenanted:
Binance will freeze their coins until they fulfill their transaction after you've made your payments... I also noticed that most of the sellers use Kuda microfinance bank
Kuda is fast. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.